Unlucky

Discussion in 'World Cup 2010: Fans & Travel' started by uuaww, Jun 17, 2010.

1. uuaww

uuaww Member+

Nov 21, 2007
    New Orleans, LA
    Club:
    Aston Villa FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Well, I had to leave south Africa after one day due to a family emergency and wasn't able to attend any matches. It would mean the world to me if I could get a hold of a pair of programs. Something from the games. I can paypal needed funds

2. Timanfaya

Timanfaya Member+

May 31, 2005
    Southampton
    That's bad. I had one of those family emergencies just recently and thought I probably wouldn't be able to go to the World Cup, one way or another. In the end, the emergency was over even sooner than expected, and the silver lining in this particular cloud is that I'm going out to SA after all. So I'll get you some stuff, and while I'm there I'll drink your beers too, sorry ;-)
    Hope it turns out well, or not too badly, or something.

3. Gronum

Gronum Member

Feb 10, 2010
    Club:
    --other--
    Sorry to hear that - was looking forward to meeting you. You wouldn't have survived the cold anyway....

Good luck - maybe you can come out later.

4. Pule

Pule New Member

Aug 3, 2006
    Sorry to hear that, I hope everything is ok on your side. If you interested in comming to the country the next time please PM your email address so that I can try organise some accomodation for 3 days at my own cost but you gonna have to inform me in time.

I'm sure Gronum and African Biohazard can also assist.

5. hearts123

hearts123 Member+

May 18, 2009
    I'm going to the final and if you remind me nearer the time I'll get you final programmes. I'm also going to Quarters if you want any from those games.

6. Timanfaya

Timanfaya Member+

May 31, 2005
    Southampton
    OK, I've made it to SA, and got my first game in yesterday.

Good point hearts123, I'm going home before the QFs so programs I'm getting in will be Group Stage and Second Round only.