UNIONISTAS DE SALAMANCA vs REAL MADRID | Copa del Rey Round of 32 | 22.01.20 | 21:00 CET

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by MiamiNative0722, Jan 21, 2020.

1. Drouchk

Drouchk Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Aug 9, 2018
    I’m pretty much the only one that defends Hazard, he got shat on by the majority of this forum lol not sure where you get this idea that he gets a pass.
    Same goes with Kroos and Isco, a lot of people have asked for them to be sold many times over.
    I can’t think of a single player who gets a pass on this forum, they might by a poster or two but generally people are quick to destroy them when they aren’t playing well.

MiamiNative0722 repped this.
  2. MiamiNative0722

MiamiNative0722 Member+

May 25, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    There’s countless memes of Hazards weight. Isco himself has shared shirtless pics in the past for the shtick he gets. We are a ruthless fanbase for good reason

Anon., Lyra and Drouchk repped this.
  3. Drouchk

Drouchk Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Aug 9, 2018
    Yep, the idea that we give everyone a pass and pile on James is simply fantasy.

4. Digital

Digital Member+

Dec 10, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I agree with all of this in terms of what he can bring to the team, I am one of the few who thinks he has a lot to offer this team and I would play him long before I play Isco, but ZZ May disagree with me there,

I don’t know if he can be a starter considering how ZZ likes to lineup, but I think he definitely deserves more minutes as one of the things we really lack is creativity in and around the opponents box and I am a firm believer that if he gets into a rhythm he can bring that for us, having said all that though, I thought he had a very poor game yesterday, but , that happens sometimes with all players

5. MiamiNative0722

MiamiNative0722 Member+

May 25, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Prit Javier, madridista_hr and Drouchk repped this.
  6. Drouchk

Drouchk Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Aug 9, 2018
    I hope so, as I said yesterday no one has cemented that right spot as theirs so far so he could get a shot.

Prit Javier and MiamiNative0722 repped this.
  7. Digital

Digital Member+

Dec 10, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I doubt it, don’t think ZZ sees him as part of his essential squad at the moment he is on the fringes nearly as much as Mariano is, we know this because the club has been trying to get him to go out on loan, obviously sanctioned by ZZ who probably thinks he needs it and that that’s the best thing for him at this time,

Way way down the pecking order, apparently ZZ said this game changes nothing when it comes to Brahim, also judging players from one game whether positively or negatively isn’t the right way IMO

Prit Javier and MerlinRM repped this.
  8. Lyra

Lyra Member+

Apr 29, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid

9. MerlinRM

MerlinRM Member+

May 5, 2014
    NorthEast USA
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Brahim not listening to the club and refusing to go on loan didn't do him any favors imo. His best bet is to seek playing time elsewhere and comeback in a season or 2.

Digital repped this.
  10. Fuera del Juego

Fuera del Juego Member+

May 10, 2007
    Nevada
    Unionistas coach: "When we saw the eleven of Madrid, we thought: "There will be no jokes here." Zidane showed that he respects us very much and we have to thank him for that. We felt some pride. As soon as the ball went in motion, they behaved like real gentlemen. I am proud of how we played."
    Seems like the Unionistas coach didn't feel condescended to by the lack of celebrations by our players after the goals.
    [​IMG]

Stiliyan, madridista_hr and J-Mezzy repped this.
  11. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    It would be a far better option than Bale or Lucas.

Bale is injured so maybe Zidane gives him a sub cameo.

12. SoyDelMustang

SoyDelMustang Member+

Dec 24, 2007
    Flushing,Queens
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Fee bad for Jovic. The amount of times he hits the woodwork speaks volumes in itself. He just needs to get some goals in the back of the net and they’ll keep on coming.

hector_br repped this.
  13. hector_br

hector_br Member+

Feb 13, 2007
    Take a deep breath.

yoanaidarov repped this.
  14. yoanaidarov

yoanaidarov Member+

Real Madrid
    Bulgaria
    Sep 29, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Bulgaria
    Brahim > Gareth Fail. Bale doesn’t deserve to play another minute for this club.

15. lukita

lukita Member+

Real Madrid
    Aug 13, 2019
    The comment I replied to straight up said that Brahim is better....

16. hector_br

hector_br Member+

Feb 13, 2007
    Brahim is currently a better footballer than Gareth Bale who honestly looks like a corpse on the pitch. Don't think any sane person could disagree with that.

yoanaidarov repped this.
  17. ElCapitánSR4

ElCapitánSR4 Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Sep 14, 2017
    It’s like people only remember peak Gareth Bale. Ofcourse that Bale is better, but right now Bale is really bad. So claiming that Brahim is better atm is nothing strange.

hector_br and Prit Javier repped this.
  18. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    The club wanted Brahim to get more minutes but he'd rather be a paid spectator than get actual game time elsewhere.

Brahim is ranked under Vini, Rodrygo, Lucas Vazquez even if you exclude Bale. Him and his father are weird for refusing to join a different situation on loan.

19. Ahmadi8

Ahmadi8 Member+

Apr 14, 2005
    Bahrain
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Bahrain
    Bale would also like to be paid just as a spectator.

PigBenis, YOUNGSTARS87, Hsain85 and 3 others repped this.
  20. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Bale is at the end of his career, Brahim's is just starting, he's an almost professional football player right now.

He wants to either play for Madrid, or move with a permanent transfer. Same thing he pulled on ManCity and we fell for it.

21. Prit Javier

Prit Javier Member+

Real Madrid
    England
    May 9, 2018
    SEND OUT BALE on loan instead so he can improve his value

Lyra repped this.
  22. russian hattie

russian hattie Member+

Feb 5, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    End of his career? He’s 30.

Your ‘must protect Gareth at all costs’ agenda leaves you grasping.

YOUNGSTARS87 repped this.
  23. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Schweinsteiger was sent to the Manchester United reserves at age 31,and eventually went to the MLS at 33, so he basically retired from top flight football at 33.

Not every player is Ronaldo who's a freak of nature. Marcelo is 31 and also arguably looking at the end of his career at the elite level.

Kaka returned to Brazil at 32.

Bale is closer to retirement than Brahim is to a starting spot on a CL contender. Both Bale and Brahim played against a set of bartenders and pencil pushers and people sit and have a discussion about their performance.

24. hector_br

hector_br Member+

Feb 13, 2007
    My opinion on Bale and Brahim is not based on their game against Unionistas.

25. Digital

Digital Member+

Dec 10, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Agreed