umbro elite x lite ktk fg white/gunmetal

Discussion in 'Soccer Boots' started by matthewfoo, Aug 8, 2005.

1. matthewfoo

matthewfoo Member

Nov 12, 2004
    Singapore
    Aite i know there has been a thread about the sizing of this boot.

but anyway, i just bought a pair, and im fairly impressed. it feels like my zheros more than my vapors. the toes box area is wide, so its umbros solution for wide and light feet. the microfibre is reallly really soft, much softer than the KNG100 from nike's AZT range. blade placement is good, i played on failry dry and hard ground, but felt minimal pressure. I wanted to get the blue ones, but they only had oddly large sizes left at my local store, so i ended up with these. oh and another thing is the back of the shoe, where the X is on the heel, the fabric is white and not covered with any protective finish, so i suggest not playing them in muddy pitches. though i played on a dry picth, the stains were quite diff to remove, coz the heel fabric is sort of diff to scrub off. I'd suggest getting the blue ones, they look wicked in person. nicer than the white IMO.

As some of u guys would know, i dun have a digicam, but i have previously fulfilled my promise of posting pics, but rather late lol. gota wait for my friend to have the time to come over and take some pics. boots count:18, 4 more since my last posting of my boot pics. cant wait to show them off as well. PICS COMING SOON!

oh and i bought them elite x lite for?????? 97singdollars (58 USD) :)

2. Adidas Fan

Adidas Fan New Member

Apr 6, 2004
    Norwich, England
    Yeah these are classy boots, got a pair for 40 quid on ebay, brand new but no box. I got the blue ones in SG and they are really nice, like u said quite soft for a synthetic boot and nice and light. They feel very stable and i like the look of the overall boot. Haven't played in them yet cos i is on hols and they are at home. The ground isn't soft enough neway!

3. zhiyi.

zhiyi. Member

Sep 29, 2004
    Singapore
    hey matt those are well cheap at 97 sing, where did you buy em from ?

4. red & wite army

red & wite army I ain't no drama queen!

Jan 15, 2005
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    hey zhiyi, whwn i was in Kuala Lumpur, I saw these boots at many shops at BB Plaza/Sungei Wan for no more than RM200 or 50 us dollars. U should pick up a pair if u're down there.

I tried on these boots and they felt quite down on my toes, unlike my vapours. :eek: Nevertheless these boots are great, but instead i got copas for the same price.

Damn i miss asia, particularly Kuala Lumpur, it feels like home! :(

5. zhiyi.

zhiyi. Member

Sep 29, 2004
    Singapore
    ok thats cool, will check it out if i'll visit KL in the future, cant go there now the haze is killing, you cant breathe properly there. anyway matt, did you get those in sg ?

6. matthewfoo

matthewfoo Member

Nov 12, 2004
    Singapore
    hey zhiyi,

get em from ARCADE at Queensway.
    get the BLUE ONE, im really irritated by the staining on them whites!

7. zhiyi.

zhiyi. Member

Sep 29, 2004
    Singapore
    haha i'll check em out, no worries

8. matthewfoo

matthewfoo Member

Nov 12, 2004
    Singapore
    Weston quoted 111. u know the gimmick right? boss of weston owns a couple of shops at queensway, they quote high price at weston itself, so the moment u see a lower price at another shop they own, u will buy str8 away.

9. achyx

achyx New Member

Apr 16, 2004
    UK
    ooo matt, happen to know the other shops that weston own? im going down this weekend to pick up the new chromeblue vapors :D

10. zhiyi.

zhiyi. Member

Sep 29, 2004
    Singapore
    ok matt i got you. may i can get the guy to give me a better price. hehe

11. achyx

achyx New Member

Apr 16, 2004
    UK
    offtopic though but would anyone knwo the price of chrome/blue vapors at queensway? :) THANK YOU

12. matthewfoo

matthewfoo Member

Nov 12, 2004
    Singapore
    chrome/blue vaps?? u mean talarias.... i bought the chrome/blue vap online coz i heard they're not coming to singapore, im very sure u meant talarias

13. matthewfoo

matthewfoo Member

Nov 12, 2004
    Singapore
    oh and anyway i have 2 chrome/blue vapors in diffeent sizes, bought the first too big, not worn, size US 7.5. let me know if ure interested. by the way im accepting nothing lesser than 300 Sing (bought at 330 Sing). Weston sells the talarias, saw the, last week.