Ulises dela cruz, News & comments

Discussion in 'Ecuador' started by loraz, Feb 22, 2006.

1. viagoal

viagoal Member

Jan 5, 2005
    that's good that he gets to play and help out the team...:)

2. juanse_moncayo

Jul 29, 2004
    Columbus OH- Ecuador
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador

thanks so much for this. I read a similar article earlier where his accomplishments where mentioned but I was not aware of the teams and the league helping him and I think this is a great step forward in that direction. Perhaps even if DLC is gone, other players will jump in even for different causes.
    On the other hand, if what you tell is true about his limitations of playing at Reading, I hope he does get an opportunity to move on. I am confident he still has plenty to offer.

3. yoryi

yoryi Member

Oct 11, 2005
    Boogie Down BRONX!
    He does have many offers,so if they really didn't want him,why didn't they let him go.
    He had offers from Villareal,Colo Colo and other squads I don't recall at this time.
    We also know that besides helping the children from el chota,he's a also a embassador for UNICEF.ULC is gifted and I see him has a coach with a bight future.

4. loraz

loraz New Member

May 12, 2005
    What a game. Brilliant DLC pass. Too bad they lost. They almost had it!!!!!!!!!

ALMOST. I was screaming

5. soccer krazy

soccer krazy Member

Nov 30, 2005
    California
  6. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    is he active? or is bench material in 2009?

update pls

7. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    i think he's still acclimating to the altitude and getting his fitness up...an article i read yesterday or the day before said his return was approaching