Ulises dela cruz, News & comments

Discussion in 'Ecuador' started by loraz, Feb 22, 2006.

1. loraz

loraz New Member

May 12, 2005
  2. yoryi

yoryi Member

Oct 11, 2005
    Boogie Down BRONX!
    Re: Petition to grant UDLC free transfer

Great idea loco!:D That coach is f!cking blind,benching a baller who is wanted by very important clubs thru out planet,,ex,River Plate,Villareal,U de Chile,Colo Colo and many teams in the UK.

3. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador

sadly the man is under a contract and its up to aston villa to do wat they want. those bastards!

4. ecuafutbolfreak

Jun 3, 2004
    Quito
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador

sad, but true. what is your plan Loraz? what i mean is, I know what the objective is, but how will we get this across?

5. regulator

regulator Member

Apr 25, 2004
    New Jersey
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

i agree that DLC should be playing, and it might be best for him to leave villa... but i think that no matter what happens, he is still a lock to not only go to the world cup, but to start. whether he is sharp or not is a different matter; however, DLC being subpar is a much better option than anyone else we have at right back

6. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador

tru tru...its just that aston villa has a high pricetag on his transfer, ppl want him but not that bad apparently. he seems to be a bit out of the price range i guess....

7. loraz

loraz New Member

May 12, 2005

Well Everyone, I am asking for any suggestions you could offer for a plan of action.

I will talk to some people her in NYC that are somewhat polititions and look for any advice. We, in this forum, have got to put our minds together and help this DLC out.

I should have named this thread

Think Tank to help DLC

8. viagoal

viagoal Member

Jan 5, 2005
    Re: Ulises De la Cruz needs a free transfer!

maybe if we write to the Aston Villa Club Headquarters and insist that they let him play...

or better yet let's write to the damn queen!:mad:

9. yoryi

yoryi Member

Oct 11, 2005
    Boogie Down BRONX!
    Re: Ulises De la Cruz needs a free transfer!

Ulises Dela Cruz,along with Pires,Totti,Van Nistelrooy and Rooney fue nombado embajador de aldeas infantiles.This means that Ulises is now part of a fundacion that helps unfortunate children around the world.Very good news for one of our "Wariors"http://200.105.240.202/2006/03/18/15/0a5080f404774e5a88291bbcad367b63.html?EUID=

10. loraz

loraz New Member

May 12, 2005
  11. yoryi

yoryi Member

Oct 11, 2005
    Boogie Down BRONX!
  12. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Re: De La Cruz Looking out for Ecuador's best interest

DLC is a good guy, really cares about his ppl. im glad to see he is giving back to ecuador. good to see that he is getting playing time too

13. loraz

loraz New Member

May 12, 2005
    Re: De La Cruz Looking out for Ecuador's best interest

NOt only is he a good guy and a good player, he is also very intelligent. DLC makes the most of what he is giving to work with and he is always looking out for the underdogs of the Ecuadogs...looking out for our best interest.

14. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    what happened to this guy? he was an undisputed starter with angel and solano. Solano left and he was like never played again. is he still in villa? Thought hed go back to a starter after the WC

15. yoryi

yoryi Member

Oct 11, 2005
    Boogie Down BRONX!
    Re: de la cruz de aston villa

He got transferred to Reading FC,,,,but it looks like coaches from England don't know how to use this guy ,,,,,they wasting that talent man!!!:mad:

16. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia

no kidding man Angel was godlike at River Plate and they like killed him in England he is like injured half the time. I dont get why he stays, and they were like racist to the guy and he is like the whitest player on our team... I can only imagine how they treat de la cruz. I feel bad tho cause what I read of him he seems like such a great guy and sends money to his village and stuff, not to mention he is a great player. I really liked Espinosa #3 during the WC the guy was a fing shadow.

We are going to play u guys in toronto soon but i hate when we play each other cause it always ends tied and thats kind of lame

17. yoryi

yoryi Member

Oct 11, 2005
    Boogie Down BRONX!

I hear u dude,I remember when Angel was scoring for like crazy for River.He had an outstanding Liberdatores peformance,I believe it was in 95 or 04.I don't think that it's the players fault that they stay,its that Astin Villa likes setting up many obstacles that makes it difficult for it's players to be transferred,traded or loan to another club.Yes indead DelaCruz has a fundation that helps out the kids in need,not only in his village but thru out Ecuador.He is also memember,along with many other ballers of the world of UNICEF.Thats another fundacion that helps kids of the world.
    About Espinoza, he's number is 17 and they do call him "La Sombra":p ,

18. kaviedes_freak

kaviedes_freak New Member

Oct 1, 2004
    Toronto
    Ulises de la Cruz

He didn't play again for Reading... it hurts his chances that the captain of the team plays in the same position as he does... what should DLC do? Is his days on the NT numbered? I think he still got it, and although he didn't have a great WC, it was solid enough, and as long as Suarez doesn't call Jose Valencia, we will need Reasco in that left back spot...what u guys think?

19. loraz

loraz New Member

May 12, 2005
    Re: Ulises de la Cruz

He needs to be used more. HE is going to collect dust if he is only hired to warm the bench. This means that no play time will decrease his sharpness. If these clubs decided to give him a chance (and I don't mean 20 minutes on the pitch) he will probably make an impression. He needs to be on at least for three games.

20. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
  21. viagoal

viagoal Member

Jan 5, 2005
    Ulises is a Saint... Props to him!