UEFA Nations League || 12 & 18 Nov || Netherlands and Italy || Amsterdam & Sarajevo

Discussion in 'Bosnia & Herzegovina' started by Sudžuka, Sep 21, 2017.

1. BosanskiRambo

BosanskiRambo Member+

Manchester City
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Jun 4, 2015
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    HT: 0-1 Italy leads

Fullbacks are a problem area for us, can't close down and stay close to the Italian wingers. Doesn't help that Bajevic insists on playing Kadusic at LB and leaving Nastic on the bench. I'm starting to think we can't play with Krunic, Pjanic, Gojak, and Cimirot in the same midfield. They get to congested and seem to sometimes get in each others way or leave space/holes for Italian players to run in between them. I really hope this isn't Pjanic's last game, rumours are he wants to retire and after the shit show that has been the NT for the past few months can you really blame him?

New Era repped this.
  2. Zvornik

Zvornik Member

Jun 30, 2015
    Club:
    FK Crvena Zvezda Beograd
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    A right flank of Ćorluka and Tatar against Italy is all anyone needs to know about this game.

New Era repped this.
  3. BosanskiRambo

BosanskiRambo Member+

Manchester City
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Jun 4, 2015
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    0-2 Italy Kadusic and Sanicanin caught ball-watching

4. Zvornik

Zvornik Member

Jun 30, 2015
    Club:
    FK Crvena Zvezda Beograd
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    I think our CBs were too worried about having to play full back this entire game and cover for them being out of position that they were prime for a ball like that.

Irfan Hadzic getting a second cap... make it stop. Please someone.

Also hopefully Pjanic retiring is just something he is saying to put pressure on the Savez. Otherwise it looks like he is just quitting on the team.

5. BIHfan

BIHfan Member+

Borussia Dortmund
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Oct 13, 2020
    I'm going to perhaps shock some people here but I actually wouldn't mind if Pjanic retired. Dzeko retiring though would be a much bigger loss and he is 4 years older than Pjanic.

6. BosanskiRambo

BosanskiRambo Member+

Manchester City
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Jun 4, 2015
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Players that should not feature in the NT anymore: All the BiH BPL players (Corluka, Zeljkovic, Ziljkic, Cipetic, Rahmanovic, Tatar), Irfan Hadzic, Loncar

But they most likely all still will :thumbsdown:

7. BosanskiRambo

BosanskiRambo Member+

Manchester City
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Jun 4, 2015
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    To make things more worse, Bajevic treating this league of nations as some sort of testing ground for players, and losing a friendly to Iran of all teams. We have gone from potential Pot 1 team to the 4th pot, Greece didin't lose today, which all but confirms we would be a 4th seed in a WC qualifying group. You can kiss the WC goodbye

8. New Era

New Era Member

Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Sep 9, 2020
    As a rule, players still playing in the BiH Premier League should be given a wide berth. However, Ziljkic is a quality offering who will definitely go on to bigger and better things; it's typical of Bajevic that the one player from that league who should have got more minutes, didn't.

With any luck, we won't be seeing Tatar or Rahmanovic in a BiH shirt again. Cipetic and Corluka at least tried hard, but still lack quality, as does Irfan Hadzic. Loncar, however, is a different story.

9. BosanskiRambo

BosanskiRambo Member+

Manchester City
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Jun 4, 2015
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
  10. New Era

New Era Member

Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Sep 9, 2020
    All BiH needs is to actually play their strongest team in a coherent formation, and they will do great. The problem is that I can't remember the last time this actually happened.

The closest that I can think of was against Austria in Vienna two years ago. Even then, Saric was in the starting line-up.

11. BIHfan

BIHfan Member+

Borussia Dortmund
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Oct 13, 2020
    It's news to me too, I'm glad this is being reported and I appreciate Misimovic's honesty. With that being said, he needs to use all the power that he has and ACT.

12. BIHfan

BIHfan Member+

Borussia Dortmund
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Oct 13, 2020
    You're being generous, arguably the last time this happened was against France in Paris in 2011 when we had the French on their knees for 70 minutes and of course as always we couldn't win..

13. TheEuroStick

TheEuroStick Member+

Aug 8, 2011
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Since everyone is a Top Tier Trainer/Recruiter on this forum and I am the biggest village Idiot. Who do we have to make our strongest Team. I don't see anyone that can match up to Misimovic and Dzekos Prime. Pjanic never showed up to the national team compared to club level. So who do we have?

14. BIHfan

BIHfan Member+

Borussia Dortmund
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Oct 13, 2020
    #489 BIHfan, Nov 18, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2020
    We don't have anyone that can match up Misimovic and Dzeko's prime, that's part of the problem. You don't need to be an expert in football to know that. Also Pjanic never showing up for the national team is nothing new, I've been personally saying that for years on other forums and to some of my bosnian friends. Also some former national team players have either said it directly or strongly hinted at that.

15. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 27, 2013
    if only bajevic displayed this much passion during the match with players, maybe he would have been able to squeeze out an additional draw :ROFLMAO:

16. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 27, 2013
    since I'm the moderator, obviously I possess the most technical knowledge about the game. We really need to revisit Tino-Sven Susic.

17. BIHfan

BIHfan Member+

Borussia Dortmund
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Oct 13, 2020
    I don't think a 28 year old who couldn't make it abroad and is now playing at FK Sarajevo is the right solution but I am willing to be proven wrong.

18. BosanskiRambo

BosanskiRambo Member+

Manchester City
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Jun 4, 2015
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    I think that was sarcasm

19. BIHfan

BIHfan Member+

Borussia Dortmund
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Oct 13, 2020
    I would hope so ^^

20. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 27, 2013
  21. interisti1908

interisti1908 Member

Jun 24, 2010
    ma igraci nemaju karaktera. vole navijace koji govore kako ima nova godina bice bolje nisu mogli bolje zbog corone blah blah blah. neko ih malo kritikuje sa istinom nedaju 100% vidi se za repku nego klub to nama kukanje ne postivaju nas i druge fore. kako svi ovi selectori koji su vodili repku imaju sjajan ucinak za druge mnogo losije na papiru od nas ovaj u crnoj gori prosinecki u azerbejdzanu i drugi. nije do selectora nego do igraca nemaju karakter obraz i nisu ozbiljni nikako

BIHfan repped this.
  22. BIHfan

BIHfan Member+

Borussia Dortmund
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Oct 13, 2020
    Ja pa kad s istim igracima a sa tri razlicita selektora imamo uvijek jedne te iste probleme jasno je da je takoder do igraca, barem meni je jasno jos od 2015. godine najmanje i svi sute o tome.

23. BosanskiRambo

BosanskiRambo Member+

Manchester City
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Jun 4, 2015
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
  24. BIHfan

BIHfan Member+

Borussia Dortmund
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Oct 13, 2020
    Best team we can hope for from Pot 1 would be Denmark, any scenario where we have to play Croatia and/or Serbia would be a disaster. It will be important to avoid Greece and Belgium, teams we've had to play against far too often in recent years.

25. BosanskiRambo

BosanskiRambo Member+

Manchester City
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Jun 4, 2015
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    We won’t qualify no matter who we get it lol