UEFA - Euro 2024 in Germany * Ticket discussion only *

Discussion in 'Euro 2024 - Germany' started by Wankdorf 1954, May 10, 2022.

1. welshbairn

welshbairn Member+

Clachnacuddin
    Scotland
    Jul 31, 2019
    As I understand it by the Scottish rules you get one ticket per member, but one person can apply on behalf of several members if they give him their codes, especially if they're under 18 and prohibited from opening a UEFA account. Other confederations will vary but I expect that will be the same for England, Germany, Netherlands etc.

Nakul Sood repped this.
  2. Real Mardin

Real Mardin Member

Galatasaray & Nottingham Forest
    Turkey
    Aug 22, 2019
    Application submitted for two tickets to each of the following:

Turkey v Playoff Winner C Cat 3

Scotland v Switzerland Cat 3

Spain v Italy Cat 1

Turkey v Portugal Cat 1

Final Cat 1

The Turkey matches were applied for as a Turkey supporter.

I’d be interested to know what the odds of landing Cat 1 Final tickets are. Any data based on the first ballot?

RM

3. Krish Patel

Krish Patel Member

Al Nassr
    Portugal
    Nov 17, 2023
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    I got it around 6:00 PM last night

welshbairn repped this.
  4. Lukas.peric

Lukas.peric Member

Dinamo Zagreb
    Croatia
    Nov 16, 2023
    Netherlands
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    Can you share the exact number of requests for each game? I'm intrigued

5. JP91

JP91 New Member

Hull City
    England
    Nov 14, 2023
    Does anybody know how the group ID works. If I receive an access code and can purchase only one ticket and a friend does the same, will the group ID ensure we sit together? Seems odd that groups travelling together could be sat on their own in the stadium.

6. belfasteric

belfasteric Member+

Northern Ireland
    Apr 22, 2014
    Northern Ireland
    Club:
    Glentoran FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Northern Ireland
    once you buy a tkt you go into my orders and click my details, you'll see this at the bottom of that page

Attached Files:

JP91 repped this.
  7. Eden82

Eden82 Member

Anderlecht
    Belgium
    Nov 9, 2023
    I hope UEFA will not wait until January 31 to communicate the 2nd general ballot result...

TyBoogie80, Untitled and Fadibrahim15 repped this.
  8. Álvaro Morata

Nov 28, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Thats very interesting! Can you tell us more how exactly people got tickets back in 88, 90 or even 98 ? I am sure back then there was no blind ticket sales...

9. thoves

thoves Member

May 5, 2011
    So, let me get this straight.

Now we can apply for tickets thru FA where we tick off "fan of" for one team in the Ticket Portal or put in the code we will get from some nations. That means that we are in the ballot for those tickets where we will be seated with the "local" fans of that nation. (As one of the 10.000)

So far, so good. But could we also apply for the same game (fex a Portugal-game where we will get codes) and all other matches we want to see as a neutral in the same application before the 12.dec ?

Or would this destroy the possibility to get tickets in some way? Since in some cases we will then already have a application in for a match on the same day we may get codes for. If you understand the question.

10. Eden82

Eden82 Member

Anderlecht
    Belgium
    Nov 9, 2023
    I think it would be logical that you can only apply once (max. 4 tickets) for every game. It is not allowed to apply for more than 1 match per day.

11. bxccy

bxccy New Member

Arsenal
    Spain
    Nov 14, 2023
    Who has links to any Discord ticket swap/selling servers? You can also do ticket swaps officially through UEFA right?

12. Mircea Popescu

Mircea Popescu New Member

Olympique de Marseille
    Romania
    Dec 3, 2023
    Hi, I am Romanian fan I want the 4 tickets for Slovakia game, but first I want to wait to see if I will be successful with the UEFA lottery. If not, you can count 100% on me to get the 4 tickets. We just need to wait until end of January

am0985 repped this.
  13. Glamourboy10

Glamourboy10 Member

Feb 12, 2014
    Dallas,TX
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    No UEFA doesn't have a ticket swap option, however you'll have an opportunity to return your extra tickets back for resale with one caveat, they remain yours until they are resold. If they don't sell, no refund.

14. thoves

thoves Member

May 5, 2011
    Well, you kind of have a "swap" option, since you can give tickets to a family member or friend. But yeah, no official swap option at the UEFA site.

15. Glamourboy10

Glamourboy10 Member

Feb 12, 2014
    Dallas,TX
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    Yes that's exactly what it means, however that all depends on seating availability.

16. Glamourboy10

Glamourboy10 Member

Feb 12, 2014
    Dallas,TX
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    Ya ofcourse if that's what u meant. Yes you can definitely transfer your tickets to a family member and vice versa. Don't know you'll be able to transfer the main ticket though, during the WC2022, you couldn't.

17. Glamourboy10

Glamourboy10 Member

Feb 12, 2014
    Dallas,TX
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    Reach out to @Lukas.peric he'll add you to the server.

18. thoves

thoves Member

May 5, 2011
    I think you can. "In case you cannot go to the EURO for personal reasons or for health issues you can transfer your ticket to a family member or friend who will become the new primary ticket holder"

19. Glamourboy10

Glamourboy10 Member

Feb 12, 2014
    Dallas,TX
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    Or you can just give that relative the login credentials.

thoves repped this.
  20. Eden82

Eden82 Member

Anderlecht
    Belgium
    Nov 9, 2023
    In theory that is not allowed. In case there would be an id-control at the stadium, the relative will be denied access since his/her name differs from the name on the ticket.

21. OzRed

OzRed Member

Liverpool FC
    Australia
    Jul 10, 2022
    Melbourne
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    It just doesn’t happen. No one I know that has attended major football tournaments in the past 30 years has had to produce id that matches the name on a match ticket at the entry point. There’s usually several layers of security that you need to go through to end up in your seat, but that is to basically stop weapons, alcohol etc getting into the stadium. Even in Qatar last year with its strict airport style security, scanning of Hayya id card, name on the match ticket, ticket getting checked 3-4 times by staff etc there was no issue getting into venues with a ‘mates’ ticket.

TyBoogie80, Eden82, ValenAle. and 3 others repped this.
  22. LaParka710

LaParka710 Member

Köln
    Ukraine
    Feb 20, 2020
    I probably sat in front of my computer for fifteen minutes deciding if I wanted to accept categories in another category as I went with Cat 1 tickets. :laugh:

TyBoogie80, Marcus2116 and ValenAle. repped this.
  23. Flintstone

Flintstone Member

Manchester United
    England
    Jul 18, 2023
    Just didn't get the ticking off the 'fan of' part (?) I thought we have to pick one fav team to get the application done.

24. ValenAle.

ValenAle. Member

Port Vale
    Scotland
    May 31, 2021
    I would be wary of having two live unresolved applications for the same game in the same account by different routes once you get to the 12th Dec deadline, given what the T&Cs say about multiple applications? No one here knows what checks UEFA will make, but up to you if you take that risk.

Applying for other games, so no duplication, will not be a problem.

thoves repped this.
  25. ValenAle.

ValenAle. Member

Port Vale
    Scotland
    May 31, 2021
    It depends what the PNAs ( FAs) process is for that team, if that’s what you are asking?