UEFA - Euro 2024 in Germany * Ticket discussion only *

Discussion in 'Euro 2024 - Germany' started by Wankdorf 1954, May 10, 2022.

1. Flintstone

Flintstone Member

Manchester United
    England
    Jul 18, 2023
    I agree. The game has the potential to be huge considering football and atmosphere. I bet the scottish fans are going to be loud as hell haha. I think both teams can get the 3 point but obviously more pressure on the germans. A draw for Scotland will also be great

TyBoogie80 repped this.
  2. ValenAle.

ValenAle. Member

Port Vale
    Scotland
    May 31, 2021
    The thing these days making tickets hard to get is the internet, France v Scotland in ‘98 was hard to get but then it was a phone line!

3. Clements Argyle

Clements Argyle New Member

Kilmarnock
    Scotland
    Dec 3, 2023
    Looking for possible Euro 2024 ticket swaps.

I have Category 3 tickets for:
    • Italy vs Spain
    • Portugal vs Play-off C Winner
    • Netherlands vs Austria

Looking to swap these in return for any Scotland tickets

4. Lukas.peric

Lukas.peric Member

Dinamo Zagreb
    Croatia
    Nov 16, 2023
    Netherlands
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    Got an answer from the ticketing man of Croatia:

'The draw is made separately for each match, so if you select "I am a Fan from Croatia" and enter OIB in the field for the ID number, for the tickets of the Croatian national team from the group, you enter the draw for the Croatian fan stand, and for all other matches, including further stages of the competition you enter the "General public" draw.'

nk77, themanlarry and ValenAle. repped this.
  5. am0985

am0985 Member

Oct 29, 2013
    If by chance there are any Slovakian fans on here, we have 4 x Cat 1s for the Belgium game, 4 x Cat 1s for the game vs Play off winners and 4 x Cat 2s for the Romania game.

Can sell at face or if you happen to have England or Scotland tickets can exchange for those!

6. am0985

am0985 Member

Oct 29, 2013
    Depends how many Cat 1s you applied for and when/where they were. Fan First/Cat 3 tickets would have very low odds.

We got so many tickets (applied for just Cat 1s and Cat 2s) that we have 8 lots of 4 tickets that we need to sell and also discarded an application entirely...but we got absolutely nothing on the weekends and nothing in Cologne even then.

LaParka710 repped this.
  7. Tartan Exile

Tartan Exile New Member

Scotland
    Dec 3, 2023
    Looking for a ticket swap.

I have 3 tickets for Denmark v England @ Frankfurt on 20th June. Looking to swap for any Scotland game (ideally opening game v Germany or 2nd game v’s Switzerland)

8. Lukas.peric

Lukas.peric Member

Dinamo Zagreb
    Croatia
    Nov 16, 2023
    Netherlands
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    Has any of the federations published their distribution of tickets for the different categories?

9. MR.BLUESKYZ

MR.BLUESKYZ New Member

Sporting Lokeren
    Belgium
    Dec 15, 2015
    Club:
    --other--
    Looking for possible Euro 2024 ticket swaps.

I have 4x Category 3 tickets for:
    • Italy vs Spain
    • Italy vs Albania

Looking to swap these in return for any Belgium tickets

Eden82 repped this.
  10. Leigh Shrimper

Southend United
    England
    May 9, 2016
    Club:
    Southend United FC
    It was so easy to get tickets for Euro 88 in Germany.
    Had all three England group games and also tickets for Italy v Spain face value on the day of the match.
    Italia 90 was also very easy, travelled without tickets and saw all England games including semi-final no problem.

Pompey in Devon repped this.
  11. Leigh Shrimper

Southend United
    England
    May 9, 2016
    Club:
    Southend United FC
    So far for Euro24 I have tickets for all three England group games and the R16 if England get through!
    4 nights accommodation booked in the Netherlands for first game then onto Frankfurt for a couple of nights. Then back home and out again for the 3rd group game.

ValenAle. and themanlarry repped this.
  12. Eden82

Eden82 Member

Anderlecht
    Belgium
    Nov 9, 2023
    I have the feeling that the chances of getting your requested tickets in the general ballot in january will be very tiny...

Pompey in Devon and ValenAle. repped this.
  13. themanlarry

themanlarry Member+

Nov 14, 2005
    You can see already in the Dutch membership website after just a few hours that the Sunday afternoon opening game Holland vs. Poland/Wales/Finland/Estonia n Hamburg is in much more demand, in terms of ballot requests, already a thousand more than either Friday night vs. France in Leipzig or a Tuesday night vs. Austria in Berlin. If only we were playing closer to the border in the other matches for an easy trip (but this is at least possible for R16 coming 2nd in group, and 2/3 of the permutations as a 3rd placed team in the 3rd placed matrix).

LaParka710 repped this.
  14. Lukas.peric

Lukas.peric Member

Dinamo Zagreb
    Croatia
    Nov 16, 2023
    Netherlands
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    Anything known about the distributions for each category?

15. Krish Patel

Krish Patel Member

Al Nassr
    Portugal
    Nov 17, 2023
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Portugal+ sent out an email yesterday informing all members to keep an eye out on another email in a few days with ticket codes.

16. Brian Daley

Brian Daley New Member

Manchester City
    England
    Dec 2, 2023

17. timelessmelody

Aberdeen
    Scotland
    Oct 25, 2023
    Will Czech fans travel in big numbers? Trying to decide if it's worth applying through their federation or in general ballot for a game I want to go to.

AlistairSinc repped this.
  18. Eden82

Eden82 Member

Anderlecht
    Belgium
    Nov 9, 2023
    I am not sure if trading or selling tickets is entirely safe if you don't do it via the official UEFA channels?

Attached Files:

19. themanlarry

themanlarry Member+

Nov 14, 2005
    No nothing yet, though possibly they give an update later before submissions close on Thursday. The only thing they said was vaguely that there are the most tickets available at CAT3 and FF.

I think England promised to communicate splits to their members soon so hopefully someone posts it here once known.

20. nk77

nk77 Member

Australia
    Nov 14, 2023
    More long nights for us in Australia

21. AlistairSinc

AlistairSinc Member

Real Madrid
    England
    Nov 14, 2023
    Oslo/London
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    are we taking it serious this time?

22. welshbairn

welshbairn Member+

Clachnacuddin
    Scotland
    Jul 31, 2019
    What time did you get that email? I can't find anything.

23. welshbairn

welshbairn Member+

Clachnacuddin
    Scotland
    Jul 31, 2019
    I can't be bothered checking but I would bet that they had exactly the same language in the T&Cs for the 20/21 Euros, and there was no issue about transferring tickets gained from the public sales. If you buy a ticket from somebody it ends up in your name, on the app on your phone, I'd be very surprised if that changes this time. Just make sure you trust the people you're dealing with and find a way to make the transfer that you're comfortable with. And don't pay more than face value, or sell for more than face value. In my mind swapping a Cat 1 for a Fans First is cool in the right circumstances, but we have to write our own rules.

24. ValenAle.

ValenAle. Member

Port Vale
    Scotland
    May 31, 2021
    Given UEFA have said this:

After ticket distribution (i.e.: closer to the tournament), if you and/or your guest(s) are unable to attend a match for personal reasons, as per the UEFA EURO 2024™ TICKETING TERMS AND CONDITIONS, you will be able to transfer the corresponding ticket(s) to a friend or family member through the dedicated mobile app.

It would appear that even account holders (main applicants) will be able to transfer (so trade or sell) their tickets to “friends” (not withstanding any PNA restrictions) once the App is up and running

25. Nakul Sood

Nakul Sood Member

Real Madrid
    India
    Jul 10, 2022
    Germany
    Generally how many tickets one is allowed to buy using ticket codes sent by confederations? Is it decided differently by different confederations?