UEFA - Euro 2024 in Germany * Ticket discussion only *

Discussion in 'Euro 2024 - Germany' started by Wankdorf 1954, May 10, 2022.

1. Dragonlord

Dragonlord Member

Apr 1, 2003
    Some stadium in Qatar
    Hi All,

This is for those that didn't get successful applications for Euro 2024, like me :(
    Or if you are simply looking for more Euro 2024 tickets!

This is a whatsapp group to look for EURO tickets and 2024 Copa America.

https://chat.whatsapp.com/CySNlAZ9PULC7Wr58DD4WF

Please note - the group allows for pricing above FV. So please feel free to ignore if its not what you seek. As far as I can tell, pricing is reasonable, with the benefit that there are peeps with a track record of WC2022 sales.

2. themanlarry

themanlarry Member+

Nov 14, 2005
    #1452 themanlarry, Nov 28, 2023
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2023
    Indeed. Had seen 10,000 in most associations but thought I'd seen someone claim 11,000 but I see it nowhere now so my bad. More was the point that they usually take a cut for themselves before it goes to the supporters so the figure can end up more like 7,000 or 8,000 from the 10,000 especially when the bigger nations are involved.

*the 11,000 was Holland https://www.onsoranje.nl/nieuws/supporters/81141/informatie-kaartverkoop-euro2024

3. Lukas.peric

Lukas.peric Member

Dinamo Zagreb
    Croatia
    Nov 16, 2023
    Netherlands
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    Croatia mentioned after all cuts (most loyal/fangroups/families), they remain with 7500 of the 10000 tickets

4. belfasteric

belfasteric Member+

Northern Ireland
    Apr 22, 2014
    Northern Ireland
    Club:
    Glentoran FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Northern Ireland
    Really don't see the point in this , people will get more chances to get tkts and as they do they will pull out of buying other people's tkts ... Especially as the people your buying off won't have the tkts until at least 4 weeks before the tournament starts

welshbairn, LaParka710 and hearts123 repped this.
  5. Chucksav07

Chucksav07 Member

Real Madrid
    Portugal
    Nov 7, 2023
    Does anybody know what are the requirements for joining France and Switzerland fan club?

TyBoogie80 repped this.
  6. TyBoogie80

TyBoogie80 Member

West Ham United
    United States
    Nov 10, 2023
    I know France has a 20 euro fee

7. LaParka710

LaParka710 Member

Köln
    Ukraine
    Feb 20, 2020
    Before this lottery, I would have said that just going for the more expensive seats would have been the way to go with the pricing structure to guarantee tickets. But, some people got multiple Cat 1's matches and others got none. I think it is really going to come down to Croatia's group in the end. If it is something like England, Denmark, them, and Italy, you're going to have to get really lucky regardless, so I would just go Cat 3 because there are more tickets available. If it is something like Belgium, Romania, them, and Playoff Winner C in places like Leipzig or Gelsenkirchen, I would go with the most expensive seats you can afford to try to have a better chance even if there are less seats available at those.

8. LaParka710

LaParka710 Member

Köln
    Ukraine
    Feb 20, 2020
    This seems like red meat for scammers. I am not even sure how someone would police this properly with no one currently having tickets in their (digital) possession.

brasileiragem, nk77 and Roksman repped this.
  9. nk77

nk77 Member

Australia
    Nov 14, 2023
    If I wanted to apply for tickets for two different FA’s, do I need two seperate UEFA accounts, each with a different listed team I support?

10. Chucksav07

Chucksav07 Member

Real Madrid
    Portugal
    Nov 7, 2023
    Sorry if somebody already answered this question but would I have a problem with UEFA if I were to buy tickets with different codes from 2 different FAs?

11. Lukas.peric

Lukas.peric Member

Dinamo Zagreb
    Croatia
    Nov 16, 2023
    Netherlands
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    Do you know if these splits will be public info before the sales phase ends or is it something that is revealed after?

12. welshbairn

welshbairn Member+

Clachnacuddin
    Scotland
    Jul 31, 2019
    Some people are saying that the Scottish FA's fan tickets were non transferable from the app for 2020/21, the transfer option was greyed out. I don't know if that means that you couldn't sell them on the resale hub either.

13. themanlarry

themanlarry Member+

Nov 14, 2005
    As soon as someone hears something like this it will be posted. Usually Belgium post it to their members, and England are good at releasing the info too as they try to update and help members who are on the edge of a points group to decide whether they need to change category requested. So hopefully before. Usually at the start and/or with a few days until deadline.

LaParka710 repped this.
  14. GotSoccer?!

GotSoccer?! Member

Liverpool FC
    Mar 26, 2018
    Thats true (that the transferring option was greyed out, hence not working) and if I recall correctly, this was the case for most of the FAs (if not all).
    No idea how it worked for the resale portal though.

LaParka710 repped this.
  15. Flintstone

Flintstone Member

Manchester United
    England
    Jul 18, 2023
    So from what I understand there's going to be another general public sale after the draw PLUS ticket sales through the FA's. Every FA will open it's own specific time for tickets application.
    Now I am just wondering if the general sale will start on Saturday night straight after the draw or it won't happen until Monday.

16. welshbairn

welshbairn Member+

Clachnacuddin
    Scotland
    Jul 31, 2019
    Means there's no point in buying fan tickets for swapping purposes, which was what I was considering.

17. themanlarry

themanlarry Member+

Nov 14, 2005
    My recollection was that it was the opposite. A few FA's had the option greyed out eg. Scotland, Holland, England and maybe two others but most of them were transferable (going by what others said here and people offering their tickets online). For example a North Macedonian group game ticket from their FA by filling out a Google Form on their website was definitely transferable, but a Holland supporters ticket from the same game would not have been transferable.

18. GotSoccer?!

GotSoccer?! Member

Liverpool FC
    Mar 26, 2018
    You might be right that it was just the "big ones" (or the ones with fan bases that have a history of travelling in rather big numbers) that didnt allow the transferring of tickets. Just wanted to emphasize the point that @welshbairn raised that people should be aware of this in case they aim for obtaining tickets by federations for swapping purposes only.

LaParka710 and welshbairn repped this.
  19. welshbairn

welshbairn Member+

Clachnacuddin
    Scotland
    Jul 31, 2019
    I can't find any information on the next public sales date, the current UEFA ticketing info would indicate FA sales only during the week(s?) following the draw, although for 2020/21 public sales happened concurrently with FA sales.
    upload_2023-11-29_10-32-52.png

LaParka710 repped this.
  20. ValenAle.

ValenAle. Member

Port Vale
    Scotland
    May 31, 2021
    There is this line a couple of times in the General Public Sales bit of the FAQ.

When the Group Stage fixtures are known, following the final tournament draw on 2 December 2023, a new ticket sales phase will take place.

But fancy UEFA having unclear and contradictory info on their website!?……who’d have thunk it! :rolleyes:

Just have to wait and see? As clear from the limited ‘offers’ issue, nobody here really knows what’s going on until it happens!

21. welshbairn

welshbairn Member+

Clachnacuddin
    Scotland
    Jul 31, 2019
    What would the fun be if UEFA was clear and transparent? Negotiating tickets for this is like bribing your way to hosting a World Cup in the winter, it's big time baby! :D

22. Dragonlord

Dragonlord Member

Apr 1, 2003
    Some stadium in Qatar
    #1472 Dragonlord, Nov 29, 2023
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2023
    Most people traveling to the tournament can't travel on the promise of tickets that may not materialize.

"More chances" doesn't cut it for most families trying to make plans.

If you followed your logic, its likely you would have ended outside of the stadium begging for tickets in most WC & Euros. Some people prefer not to have to do that.

23. Dragonlord

Dragonlord Member

Apr 1, 2003
    Some stadium in Qatar
    #1473 Dragonlord, Nov 29, 2023
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2023
    The last world cup was not inmune to this yet the trading definitely happened! I do agree, one has to be careful.

I think the logical way to do this for now is by obtaining the application login,. as some people did for many people doing FV trading for Qatar 2022, for example

24. welshbairn

welshbairn Member+

Clachnacuddin
    Scotland
    Jul 31, 2019
    By this do you mean sharing log in details to your UEFA account?

25. generals soccer

Feb 7, 2006
    Toledo, OH
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I am happy to take login credentials for anyone with tickets....just to double check everything is ok and such ;)

ValenAle., LaParka710 and welshbairn repped this.