UEFA - Euro 2024 in Germany * Ticket discussion only *

Discussion in 'Euro 2024 - Germany' started by Wankdorf 1954, May 10, 2022.

1. teefy92

teefy92 Member

Manchester United
    England
    Apr 20, 2018

Weird I checked after person above you messaged and had nothing on my profile. Was your account new or did you do ballot with it previously? The offers make no sense

2. diegomaradona1010

Sep 16, 2017
    Touts are panic selling finals on grey market. Cat 3//FF going for the price of a cat 1

Benyounes and teefy92 repped this.
  3. hjf456

hjf456 New Member

England
    Jun 23, 2021
    Where?

4. tedmak

tedmak Member

Manchester City
    Argentina
    Nov 11, 2017
    Will go down again. Similar principle. England have a big support but not unlimited wallets. Cheapest return flight Saturday to Monday to Munich is £280 - which is not bad, but there is hotel on top of that.
    The Dutch can just drive.
    I wouldn't expect a huge drop, though

Abhishek_23 repped this.
  5. Abhishek_23

Abhishek_23 Member

Arsenal
    Portugal
    Jun 26, 2024
    I spoke with a Spanish friend who went for a few Spain games in this euro including Germany vs Spain, said the hotel price in Berlin is high so he won't go.

6. delphin

delphin Member

Spartak Moscow
    Russia
    Feb 15, 2020
    This says a lot about the Spaniards. He is not ready to pay 150 euros for a hotel? This is much lower than the cost of tickets.

LaParka710 repped this.
  7. Ben Connelly

Ben Connelly New Member

Bristol City
    England
    Jun 5, 2024
    UEFA Portal right? And you were asked a question that you were a Spain Fan?

8. tedmak

tedmak Member

Manchester City
    Argentina
    Nov 11, 2017
    No - it says a a lot about the cost of attending football matches.

DikkeAap repped this.
  9. delphin

delphin Member

Spartak Moscow
    Russia
    Feb 15, 2020
    Fans of many national teams would be happy to pay this price to see their team in the final. The Spaniards have won too much and have lost interest in victories.

10. Abhishek_23

Abhishek_23 Member

Arsenal
    Portugal
    Jun 26, 2024
    Have you seen Bundesliga games having a dull atmosphere? Why German matches had dull atmospheres because dedicated fans don't want to pay high cost to watch their teams play. The price is high as well as the cost of hotels on top.

11. delphin

delphin Member

Spartak Moscow
    Russia
    Feb 15, 2020
    Why compare the national championship and the European championship?

12. Abhishek_23

Abhishek_23 Member

Arsenal
    Portugal
    Jun 26, 2024
    because the cost is high to attend football matches, and in this period not many want to spend much to attend football matches. Football is for all, not only for upper class.

13. delphin

delphin Member

Spartak Moscow
    Russia
    Feb 15, 2020
    Tournaments like the European Championship are always expensive. It is clear that everyone comes from their own budget. However, some teams have predominant support in the tournament.

LaParka710 repped this.
  14. Selle1406

Selle1406 New Member

Dec 11, 2023
    Yes! I attended the group game of Spain against Albania already (got the ticket in the first ballot). Then turned my favourite team to Spain before the Round of 16 and got personal offers from then on. I also got 2 tickets for the Quarterfinal against Germany this way. Maybe my luck for the personal offers was the group game.

LaParka710 repped this.
  15. LaParka710

LaParka710 Member

Köln
    Ukraine
    Feb 20, 2020
    I set myself up as a fan of Spain after the Round of 16 just to see if I would get personal offers since I went to a GS of theirs through the lottery. I received a personal offer for the final with an e-mail for the first time when I received a personal offer. Too bad flying to Berlin makes attending it way too expensive.

Marcus2116 and Nakul Sood repped this.
    1. [​IMG]https://www.fourfourtwo.com › news › netherlands-have-the-advantage-for-england-euro-2024-semi-final-clash-thanks-to-past-and-present-in-dortmund
      Netherlands have the advantage for England Euro 2024 semi-final clash ...
      2 dagen geledenAnd it's the Dutch who have been handed an early edge, with UEFA confirming that it will be their fans that occupy the famous 'Yellow Wall' end of the Borussia Dortmund stadium. An estimated ...
    1. [​IMG]https://www.thetimes.com › sport › football › article › holland-england-yellow-wall-semi-final-euro-2024-nm69r3fnm
      Advantage Holland? Yellow Wall turns orange for England semi-final
      3 dagen geledenYellow Wall turns orange for England semi-final. The famous stand at Borussia Dortmund's Westfalenstadion will be mostly filled by Dutch fans for Wednesday's Euro 2024 semi-final thanks to Uefa's ticket allocation.
    upload_2024-7-10_16-0-9.png

16. fininber

fininber Member

Jun 14, 2024
    If you still can get cat3 or FF I would be forever grateful to buy two tickets. I would love to see Spain in this tournament and of course the final it self.

17. Nakul Sood

Nakul Sood Member

Real Madrid
    India
    Jul 10, 2022
    Germany
    Had gotten an offer for the Semi, still nothing for the Final..

18. LaParka710

LaParka710 Member

Köln
    Ukraine
    Feb 20, 2020
    There are no more Cat 3 or FF tickets on the portal.

19. fininber

fininber Member

Jun 14, 2024
    Yeah I was thinking that is probably the case. Thanks anyways! Please give me a DM if you happen to notice that they get available again at some point :)

LaParka710 repped this.
  20. LaParka710

LaParka710 Member

Köln
    Ukraine
    Feb 20, 2020
    I just want to follow up on this because I have gotten multiple requests asking me to buy tickets. I totally understand why people are asking, but I'm sorry, I don't feel comfortable buying tickets for anyone I do not know personally. If it was the GS and they were 60 euros, maybe no problem, but not with these expensive tickets. Definitely nothing personal with anyone and hope you all get tickets.

Marcus2116, fininber, Tappi11 and 3 others repped this.
  21. Mar_a

Mar_a Member

PSV Eindhoven
    Netherlands
    Jun 12, 2024
    Category 2 tickets (€400) for today's Netherlands-England match are available on the portal.

Attached Files:

LaParka710 repped this.
  22. belfasteric

belfasteric Member+

Northern Ireland
    Apr 22, 2014
    Northern Ireland
    Club:
    Glentoran FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Northern Ireland
    A few cat,1s dropped for final .. around 5 mins after the semi finished there

23. cudcud

cudcud Member

Apr 16, 2014
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    How much are cat 1 for the final?

24. Abhishek_23

Abhishek_23 Member

Arsenal
    Portugal
    Jun 26, 2024