UEFA - Euro 2024 in Germany * Ticket discussion only *

Discussion in 'Euro 2024 - Germany' started by Wankdorf 1954, May 10, 2022.

1. supergringo

supergringo Member

Nov 9, 2013
    Where is a good place in town (Dusseldorf) to catch the matches tonight? Not feeling like throwing down 300e for this match.

2. Rico17

Rico17 Member

Manchester United
    Germany
    Nov 10, 2023
    New Zealand
    When will PNAs start selling tickets and how is the process eg access codes or just first in first served at a random time?(obviously some nations have already distributed and have points systems, I am meaning for countries like Ukraine if they qualified).

3. LaParka710

LaParka710 Member

Köln
    Ukraine
    Feb 20, 2020
    I'm sure the Fan Zone Burgplatz right by the water will be a good experience tonight.

4. Antoon

Antoon New Member

Jun 15, 2024
    [
    Do you sell them now?

5. Nakul Sood

Nakul Sood Member

Real Madrid
    India
    Jul 10, 2022
    Germany
    No no. Not selling outright. Maybe if you want to swap for the German R16? Then lets do it, but I understand that this is very unlikely..

Otherwise, I will still go to the game. It’s near to where I live + I have never seen Italy play live before, so this will be a good chance..

6. belfasteric

belfasteric Member+

Northern Ireland
    Apr 22, 2014
    Northern Ireland
    Club:
    Glentoran FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Northern Ireland
    England tkts in special offers

7. Area 51

Area 51 Member+

Sep 5, 2009
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Trying to find the info but can’t, does anyone here know which corner the Portugal supporters will be sitting in tomorrow at Gelsenkirchen? And any news of where they’ll be meeting before going to the stadium?

Plan on leaving Düsseldorf early afternoon so that way I’ll avoid the chaos, returning will be a different story but by all accounts they added extra trains?, so should help to alleviate the congestion .

Anoo repped this.
  8. Timanfaya

Timanfaya Member+

May 31, 2005
    Southampton
    M34 Ukraine Belgium showing in Cat2 and above.

LaParka710 repped this.
  9. tedmak

tedmak Member

Manchester City
    Argentina
    Nov 11, 2017
    There is a Cat 1 ticket for Poland France available in the portal.

LaParka710 repped this.
  10. GregNow

GregNow New Member

Real Madrid
    Scotland
    Mar 8, 2024
    Have got 2x cat1 England v Slovenia face value ,

11. thoves

thoves Member

May 5, 2011
    I am with the fans in Block K.

Area 51 repped this.
  12. jonesy_86

jonesy_86 New Member

England
    Jun 24, 2024
    Heading to Cologne on Friday as a base to hopefully watch England in Gelsenkirchen on Sunday (if they win the group). Don't have tickets yet, and if we don't manage to pick any up, our original plan was to go to the fan park in Gelsenkirchen to watch it and then travelling back to Cologne after the match. However, after reading about the travel nightmare before and after the Serbia group game, we're now having second thoughts about this plan. We're thinking we might be better off staying and watching it in Cologne, or maybe travelling up to Dusseldorf if more England fans are likely to be based there. Any recommendations from people who have been out there so far please on what our best bet would be?

13. tedmak

tedmak Member

Manchester City
    Argentina
    Nov 11, 2017
    Friend - dont go to Gelsenkirchen if you dont have match tickets. There is little infrastructure. Koln is a very enjoyable city and, with the weather being as it is - the fanpark there should be good.

Anoo, LaParka710 and Marcus2116 repped this.
  14. AlexCr

AlexCr Member

Chelsea
    Romania
    Nov 13, 2023
    Don’t even think to go to gelsenkirchen if you don’t have tickets. There is nothing to do there apart from the match and traveling back is a nightmare. I recommend you to stay in Koln if you can’t find tickets. Fan zone in Koln is well positioned and you have plenty of bars and restaurants around. It won’t make any difference for you to be in gelsenkirchen than Koln

LaParka710 repped this.
  15. BarneyG

BarneyG Member

Köln
    England
    Mar 16, 2016
    Club:
    Everton FC

Unless you're planning on going to the racecourse, there's little point (England may mot even play there yet).

Cologne is 1hr15 away, Dusseldorf 45 mins.

16. BarneyG

BarneyG Member

Köln
    England
    Mar 16, 2016
    Club:
    Everton FC
    French Federation Tickets to go on sale on 27 June at 1800CET, have to be a member of their fanclub, though.

17. jonesy_86

jonesy_86 New Member

England
    Jun 24, 2024
    Thanks for the advice tedmak, AlexCr and BarneyG - have all confirmed what I was thinking would be the case!

BarneyG repped this.
  18. Testopener22

Testopener22 Member

Arsenal
    Jun 19, 2022
    Australia
    Portugal fans will be in the North East corner.
    The meeting point for fans is Wochenmarkt Buer from 12pm onwards.

Area 51 repped this.
  19. treacleb

treacleb Member

Mar 23, 2022
    Can confirm - watched the last England game in the Gelsenkirchen fan park. Had better atmospheres in normal bars/pubs in Cologne.

20. Anoo

Anoo Member

Liverpool FC
    Brazil
    Mar 30, 2022
    Are the fan parks in Berlin and Hamburg good?

21. Mar_a

Mar_a Member

PSV Eindhoven
    Netherlands
    Jun 12, 2024
    Switzerland-Italy (Round of 16 in Berlin) is available on the portal, unfortunately only Prime Seats for €500.

Attached Files:

22. Mar_a

Mar_a Member

PSV Eindhoven
    Netherlands
    Jun 12, 2024
    Hamburg is in such a very strange environment, a large tarmac area, the St. Pauli stadium around the corner and a strange bunker structure. I honestly wasn't too impressed with it, but the fans were great (I was there for the Romania-Belgium game). The advantage is that it's really close from the subway (U-Bahn).

Anoo repped this.
  23. 10HeyHeyHey10

10HeyHeyHey10 New Member

May 25, 2024
    How can we determine which 3rd place ABC OR D will play in Munich round of 16 ?

24. Mar_a

Mar_a Member

PSV Eindhoven
    Netherlands
    Jun 12, 2024
    Only the third team from Groups A, C or D can play in Munich.The third team from Group A will play in Munich if the teams from Groups A, B, D, E advance. The third team from Group C will play in Munich if the teams from Group A, C, D, E or A, C, D, F or A, C, E, F advance. The third team from Group D will play in Munich if the teams from Group A, D, E, F or C, D, E, F advance.

10HeyHeyHey10 repped this.
  25. Emm1

Emm1 New Member

Germany
    Jun 12, 2024
    Munich
    On the way to the stadium in Munich. Excited! I bought the ticket today at 4 p.m. on the portal and it was delivered 5 minutes later.

LaParka710 and Anoo repped this.