UEFA - Euro 2024 in Germany * Ticket discussion only *

Discussion in 'Euro 2024 - Germany' started by Wankdorf 1954, May 10, 2022.

1. Samy

Samy New Member

PSG
    England
    May 24, 2024
    Guys,
    I don't receive my code registration to open the app " uefa mobile tickets" .. I checked the spam, nothing...
    There's someone who can tell me how to fix my problem..?

2. ratters

ratters Member

Leicester City
    England
    May 19, 2016
    United Kingdom
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    All, a learning if you are using multiple devices. You can only login in the ticketing app on a maximum of two devices. If you need to use a third device, then you need to visit the Ticketing Centre at the stadium.

LaParka710 and Waribai repped this.
  3. Mantra

Mantra New Member

Lille
    France
    Jun 21, 2024
    Hi,

I unfortunately can’t go to the France - Poland match anymore and I am not too sure where to sell the tickets. Doesn’t look like I can do it from UEFA. Anyone here has sold any tickets?

thank you!

4. Waribai

Waribai Member

Tottenham
    England
    Jun 22, 2021
    I've sold mine on Ticombo. Once your id etc has been verified, it's all very straightforward. The only issue is uploading ticket proof as you can't do screenshots in the app. So, I've needed a 2nd device to take the photo. Apart from that it has been plain sailing.

5. delphin

delphin Member

Spartak Moscow
    Russia
    Feb 15, 2020
    Where did you get this information from? Thanks.

6. ratters

ratters Member

Leicester City
    England
    May 19, 2016
    United Kingdom
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Personal experience from me and others, and contacting UEFA customer support. They haven’t defined two devices but that seems to be the case. I may be wrong but that’s what we’re seeing. Looks to be a security feature.

Waribai repped this.
  7. Waribai

Waribai Member

Tottenham
    England
    Jun 22, 2021
    Yes. I was going to say this. Their official mantra is "Each and every ticket can only be accessed on one mobile phone device. You can't be logged into two devices with the same email address."
    But reading between the lines, I interpreted that as if you start logging into your account from multiple devices, you could well end up getting blocked.

It seems like one of their measures to block the tout companies who previously may have had a list of accounts which their team are logging into from multiple devices..........

8. Errant Mojo

Errant Mojo New Member

Chelsea
    Germany
    Mar 13, 2024
    Folks, I have 2 extra prime tickets for the R16 match in Munich on July 2nd. Section 203. Selling for face value. Damn UEFA for ending the resale so I have to do this lol

9. Emm1

Emm1 New Member

Germany
    Jun 12, 2024
    Munich
    For the Denmark-Serbia game, do you think that categories lower than Prime will be added to the portal in the next few days?

10. Mateo13333

Mateo13333 Member

Juventus
    Jan 12, 2024
    Nat'l Team:
    Albania
    Personal offers for monday matches are in

11. Royal Tezza

Royal Tezza Member

Reading
    England
    Apr 17, 2018
    Thank you! In the end I bought a ticket for Sunday so I could get the 30 euro ticket and travelled on Saturday... Not sure how that worked but it did, the guy scanned the QR code and everything. Maybe they don't care as much during the tournament

On my way to Georgia Vs Czechs now courtesy of Joeyy, who kindly sold me his FF ticket at face value. A great guy and very easy comms, would recommend :thumbsup:

12. Anoo

Anoo Member

Liverpool FC
    Brazil
    Mar 30, 2022
    This is new. So then tickets would be sold to only to the federations?

Attached Files:

LaParka710 repped this.
  13. beny katz

beny katz Member

Jun 13, 2016
    How I can get one? should be a fan of the teams? Can I change the favorite team and then buy? I never got any email related to personal offers and I don't get why

14. Joeyy

Joeyy Member

Arsenal
    France
    Jul 30, 2019
    Are you receiving offers on accounts which you already purchased tickets with?

15. Lurix

Lurix New Member

Crvena Zvezda
    Serbia
    Apr 15, 2024
    will there be personal offers for denmark serbia? and how to get some?
    i only got a personal offer for slovenia serbia, and i already had tix for that game

16. Mantra

Mantra New Member

Lille
    France
    Jun 21, 2024

Thank you for the info!

17. Mantra

Mantra New Member

Lille
    France
    Jun 21, 2024
    So, if anyone is looking for France Poland. I do have two CAT 2 tickets, I really wish I could go... Selling for face value so if anyone is interested let me know. It’s 300euros for both tickets.

18. DaBull13

DaBull13 Member

Real Betis
    United States
    Nov 30, 2017
    Has anyone taken public transit from the Düsseldorf Altstadt to the stadium? By the time the metro arrives is it already too full with fans that got on at the main train station? I saw there’s a shuttle bus, but not sure how often that will run. Any help is much appreciated. Thanks!

I know it’s somewhat walkable, but I’m not sure I want to go that route.

TyBoogie80 repped this.
  19. Mateo13333

Mateo13333 Member

Juventus
    Jan 12, 2024
    Nat'l Team:
    Albania
    Referring to the email I got it says I was next in line in the ballot ranking, so don't think has anything to do with 'fan of' . Seems random, idk.

20. TyBoogie80

TyBoogie80 Member

West Ham United
    United States
    Nov 10, 2023
    What are the match mugs and how do I find them at the stadium?

21. TyBoogie80

TyBoogie80 Member

West Ham United
    United States
    Nov 10, 2023
    I took the train there. It was packed full but it takes you there and you only have to walk a little.

DaBull13 and LaParka710 repped this.
  22. HotSauce99

HotSauce99 Member

FC Cologne
    Germany
    May 19, 2021
    Take a Tram/metro to the Hauptbahnhof first?

DaBull13 repped this.
  23. ratters

ratters Member

Leicester City
    England
    May 19, 2016
    United Kingdom
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    We went from Heinrich-Heine-Allee U-Bahnhof and it was fine.

DaBull13 and LaParka710 repped this.
  24. LaParka710

LaParka710 Member

Köln
    Ukraine
    Feb 20, 2020
    I went about 2-2.5 hours early from the Konigsallee. It was packed, but easy enough. Cutting it closer than that may be more problematic though.

DaBull13 repped this.
  25. LaParka710

LaParka710 Member

Köln
    Ukraine
    Feb 20, 2020
    I put myself as a fan of Ukraine. Never got an e-mail, but got personal offers in the portal for both matches so far. I assume it will be the same for their third match.

AlistairSinc repped this.