UEFA - Euro 2024 in Germany * Ticket discussion only *

Discussion in 'Euro 2024 - Germany' started by Wankdorf 1954, May 10, 2022.

1. vinvancent

vinvancent Member

VfL Bochum
    Germany
    Jan 25, 2024
    Just back from Turkey-Georgia, what a game, what an atmosphere! Had to give UEFA some extra 30€ for a dry shirt. Wished they would have sold dry pants, socks and shoes as well :D

Euros are so addictive. 2 done so far, 4 more to go for me

2. Choosy

Choosy New Member

Liverpool FC
    Germany
    Jun 18, 2024
    Germany
    I have been sold France v Netherlands tickets, but seller didnt tell me it was France Fan Zone, otherwise I wouldnt have bought it. Does it cause any issues or is it normal? I am a neutral fan for that match.

3. east londoner

east londoner Member

West Ham United
    England
    Jun 10, 2021
    No issues unless you are a netherlands ultra (you are not). Just buy a 20 euro France t shirt and join in

TyBoogie80 repped this.
  4. belfasteric

belfasteric Member+

Northern Ireland
    Apr 22, 2014
    Northern Ireland
    Club:
    Glentoran FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Northern Ireland
    I have not had any emails and had 3 different offers , if you touch the grey part we're it says offers it shows you what they're offering but you may be to late you need to see the offer asap or it will say currently unavailable

Attached Files:

5. el boson

el boson New Member

Everton FC
    England
    Dec 4, 2023
    Getting any train with a match ticket / travel pass is fine by all accounts, no one is getting checked anyway.

We hung around the stadium in a bar called the Bier Garden (near entrance A) to avoid the crowd after the match.
    The metro back to central takes about 15 minutes and from central there is a selection of trains going back to Düsseldorf running till about 2am. We left about 10 and were back in Düsseldorf for 11 ish.
    We're also back in Düsseldorf for Türkiye v Portugal but we reckon we'll try the fan zone for the Belgium game assuming it's dry, it was wetter than an otters pocket last night

TyBoogie80, Area 51 and Anoo repped this.
  6. ratters

ratters Member

Leicester City
    England
    May 19, 2016
    United Kingdom
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I was in France zone for Austria game, about 30% non French so no problem.

Choosy repped this.
  7. Kalifornia

Kalifornia Member

Liverpool FC
    France
    May 15, 2006
    San Francisco Bay Area
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    For those of you who have attended games, is it possible to change sections during the game if you spot empty seats or do they verify every ticket every time at the entrance to the stairs?

8. HotSauce99

HotSauce99 Member

FC Cologne
    Germany
    May 19, 2021
    Depands on the stadium - for example If there are extra entrences for each section. The security guys at the block-Exits didn`t look at my ticket

TyBoogie80 and AlistairSinc repped this.
  9. Paul Easton

Paul Easton Member

Shakhtar Donetsk
    Ukraine
    Dec 9, 2023
    They refused to let me into section 112 in Munich, my ticket was 113

Showed steward my ticket, friends phone had died, who has told me the block they were at, and couldn't end up meeting them.

Shame.

10. Paul Easton

Paul Easton Member

Shakhtar Donetsk
    Ukraine
    Dec 9, 2023
    For clarification, I wouldn't have stayed in, I'd have gone to designated seats!

But yeah suppose they have a job to do.

Depends on the individual.

11. Waribai

Waribai Member

Tottenham
    England
    Jun 22, 2021
    I think UEFA are still sitting on a lot of tickets that they will be looking to sell as Prime if they can get away with it......

12. AlexCr

AlexCr Member

Chelsea
    Romania
    Nov 13, 2023
    Also there will be tickets for teams involved in each game

13. jesta

jesta Member+

Feb 9, 2014
    they normally do check the ticket, but you can always slide thru the row to the next block, or just stick around until the volunteer steps away or looks the other way :D

14. ratters

ratters Member

Leicester City
    England
    May 19, 2016
    United Kingdom
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Some check, some don’t. Just walk through assertively when there is a crowd going through.

AlistairSinc repped this.
  15. myreya

myreya Member

Apr 3, 2022
    Anyone know if ESTC are letting tickets be transferred now? Can’t make the match tomorrow and seems crazy that they aren’t? Don’t fancy getting banned by them but 150£ down the drain isn’t ideal

Paul Easton, teefy92 and AlistairSinc repped this.
  16. east londoner

east londoner Member

West Ham United
    England
    Jun 10, 2021
    You'll do well to spot an empty seat. But in general the stewards were pretty hot on checking and I saw them move a few people out who did not have seats.

17. TyBoogie80

TyBoogie80 Member

West Ham United
    United States
    Nov 10, 2023
    lol. I really wanted dry socks too. Feet were soaked.

18. teefy92

teefy92 Member

Manchester United
    England
    Apr 20, 2018
    let me know if this is the case, happy to buy off you :)

19. madej

madej Member

Borussia Dortmund
    Poland
    Nov 17, 2017
    You have to say Bonjour at the gate. Otherwise you will be kicked out of the stadium.

Eden82, Choosy and AlistairSinc repped this.
  20. ekartash

ekartash Member

Mar 20, 2006
    NYC
    Club:
    FC Dynamo Kyiv
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Thank you. For those who have been to Allianz, what is the elevation like for seats close to the pitch? Taking my 11 year old and we have the option of row 4 in sec 102 or high up in 315 in row 2. I normally prefer being a higher view, but being so close to the pitch might be a cool experience for my son. just wondering if he'll be able to see (if the angle isn't that steep).

21. Nakul Sood

Nakul Sood Member

Real Madrid
    India
    Jul 10, 2022
    Germany
    Unreal atmosphere yesterday. Goosebumps, and the game being full of rollercoaster emotions made it even better,

Had been to 3 Portugal games in Qatar, atmosphere was 100x than that. Also, huge respect to Czech fans as well, they were bouncing the whole game as well..

(Weather was a paid actor in the picture)

upload_2024-6-19_13-16-20.jpeg

Untitled, Eden82, fininber and 5 others repped this.
  22. jesta

jesta Member+

Feb 9, 2014
    you won't see anything from row 4 apart from action that happens directly in front of you, and you'll end up standing most of the time. on the top of that, in 102 you'll be behind the team bench, which might be cool but it further blocks the view. so this should be no brainer, take 315
    in lowers, IMHO anythign below row 15 is too low, and you're good starting with row 20

p.s. don't underestimate the weather as well, if it rains you're wet in row 4

LaParka710 repped this.
  23. madej

madej Member

Borussia Dortmund
    Poland
    Nov 17, 2017
    I bought 2x 2 cat. for Poland-Austria few moments ago, happy :)

LaParka710 repped this.
  24. Ccfc1987

Ccfc1987 New Member

Manchester United
    England
    Jun 18, 2024

Similar situation, we have tickets in Slovenian end vs. England not behind the goal but to the side. Anything we should be wary of? We would like to wear our England shirts but don't know if that could be an issue?

25. ratters

ratters Member

Leicester City
    England
    May 19, 2016
    United Kingdom
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    There were Turks in the Georgian end last night with colours and flags, saw no issues in Cat 2 seats. There was some trouble earlier pitchside, don’t know the cause. My gut feel is be more careful with FF/Cat 3 seats.

Ccfc1987 and AlistairSinc repped this.