UEFA - Euro 2024 in Germany * Ticket discussion only *

Discussion in 'Euro 2024 - Germany' started by Wankdorf 1954, May 10, 2022.

1. Kostik

Kostik Member

Liverpool FC
    England
    Dec 4, 2023
    Anyone got any personal offers this week?

2. Petersonnn

Petersonnn Member+

Jan 7, 2016
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    I see a scenario where UEFA is sending out all the tickets this week and then do a ticket drop early next week I guess.

3. Germanyfan

Germanyfan Member

Germany
    Feb 27, 2020
    German FA ticket received in the app now.

TyBoogie80 and LaParka710 repped this.
  4. papapavle

papapavle New Member

Dec 6, 2023
    Nothing here yet, still waiting for my P+ tix (all my resales are in the app already).

5. Paul Easton

Paul Easton Member

Shakhtar Donetsk
    Ukraine
    Dec 9, 2023
    Ukraine v Romania Ukraine fans first tickets received today for Munich

LaParka710, TyBoogie80 and BarneyG repped this.
  6. ratters

ratters Member

Leicester City
    England
    May 19, 2016
    United Kingdom
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    France PNA tickets just landed in app

LaParka710 repped this.
  7. Marcelo Gallardo

Marcelo Gallardo New Member

Liverpool FC
    England
    Aug 11, 2019
    you think there will be a notifier discord channel like there was in the world cup? I didn't get any ticket during the phases and I really want to be in Germany this summer.

8. Straight_drive2

Nov 14, 2013
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Yep. Got mine this morning. DFB seats were exactly as shown in the code.
    However the tickets bought during resale had some (pleasant) changes. I had bought 3 singles for M41, as I am going with my wife & kid. Based on the source code, it was meant to be two seats together and the third bang in front. I was absolutely delighted with this config.
    By the time the tickets showed up on the app, they were three seats together in the same row.
    Thanks UEFA! But now, bring that resale portal on!

9. Straight_drive2

Nov 14, 2013
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Re-using a post from the 2022 tournament, as it is also applicable here. Those related articles on the DW website shows that the same issue crops up at every tournament.

The only time there was some action to protect the real fans was during the 2006 world cup and back then, there was some tough posturing by the organizers to discourage the secondary market. The organizers even patiently went through court cases.
    https://www.dw.com/en/person-to-person-world-cup-ticket-exchanges-banned-by-court/a-1975326
    In the end, there were no ID checks, as they are just not practical.

Unfortunately common fans go around with very high expectations from FIFA.
    On my way to England V USA match, I bumped into a couple of English fans from NY & Cambridge respectively and we spoke about our respective plans for the world cup. Fearing that FIFA will cancel their tickets for consecutive games, but on two separate accounts, they ended up putting tickets for one of the matches on resale to stay complaint:confused:

I explained that their understanding was off and that even domestic accounts weren't off limits. Although they had attended several world cups, they were very concerned about FIFA's strict rule enforcement.
    I bumped into them again 3 days later and they thanked me for my input, as they had gone ahead and bought tickets for 3-4 more matches. So glad!

AlistairSinc repped this.
  10. Gazza66

Gazza66 Member

England
    Jan 6, 2020
  11. RodInSing

RodInSing Member

Glasgow Rangers
    Scotland
    Mar 17, 2024
    Agree with you that proper fans should get the tickets but what if you missed out in the last resale round? Few groups flying in from Asia to watch Scotland and were fortunate to get the Germany game but zero chance any of us got the Switzerland game.

Only option now is going to the touts and it's extortionate. For whatever reason it seems like our games are more expensive than the other group games.

Anyway, well done on getting the Switzerland tix. I'm just hoping, like many others on here, this mythical drop does happen after all.

Germanyfan1993 and AlistairSinc repped this.
  12. Germanyfan1993

Bayern München
    Germany
    Jun 17, 2018
    Resale for the Switzerland game is over $500 on stubhub. I planned my Germany trip for this game and still waiting to get tickets it’s so expensive.

RodInSing repped this.
  13. Kimbo19051978

Kimbo19051978 Member

Feb 26, 2016
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    No of course they won’t . You can do what you like . The FA are talking nonsense and the terms of the ticket purchase are uefa not the FA

Gazza66 repped this.
  14. dimz123

dimz123 New Member

Jun 24, 2021
    Does anyone know where block 66B in Stuttgart is? It seems to be absent on all plans currently...

15. 10HeyHeyHey10

10HeyHeyHey10 New Member

May 25, 2024
    Italy fans got tickets today as well

LaParka710 repped this.
  16. Gazza66

Gazza66 Member

England
    Jan 6, 2020
    It personally doesn’t concern me as only got my tickets on my order but sympathise with others who face uncertainty now.
    Think the English FA were allocated 10k for each group game which all sold out to members, and I’m sure there are quite a few fans amongst them who can now not go as circumstances have changed eg illness, bereavement who have no way now of getting a refund due to now resale portal.

17. Kimbo19051978

Kimbo19051978 Member

Feb 26, 2016
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    They could just send it to someone on the app. The FA have fooled people into thinking they can’t

Gazza66 repped this.
  18. MatD434

MatD434 Member

Arsenal
    England
    Dec 11, 2023
    Maybe UEFA are waiting until all the tickets have been sent out before opening the resale portal?
    [​IMG]

19. LaParka710

LaParka710 Member

Köln
    Ukraine
    Feb 20, 2020
    Block 66 is the same as Block 61 in that stadium.

dimz123 repped this.
  20. Harry Kane's on my mind

Tottenham Hotspur
    England
    Jan 7, 2023
    Open the bloody portal then FFS! This id boiling my piss! What sort of resale phases are those when youve got to drop your tickets first then get a chance to buy another in a shambolic portal that blows up every time it opens up. What happened to adding more games to your trip? Swapping for better seats better blocks? Buying higher or lower categories than you have based on ones personal desire?

They must be struggling with demand to be holding people off of all of that

21. Omar Malik

Omar Malik Member

Liverpool FC
    Canada
    Jan 19, 2022
    upload_2024-5-28_14-24-47.png
    If this means anything at all, I'm guessing we wont see a ticket portal open until right around the third group stage matchday, and it will only be for the knockouts. I have lost all hope of UEFA opening a portal anytime soon. Just need one more match anyways so ill keep my fingers crossed for June 23rd

LaParka710, welshbairn and A Ibrahim repped this.
  22. Harry Kane's on my mind

Tottenham Hotspur
    England
    Jan 7, 2023
    4-6 Days prior to the actual Knockouts, if for instance i haven't been successful in the past 8 months what difference will going to Germany to try my luck with tickets make? Lets say my team doesn't top the group ive got 4-6 days to get tickets for the other match, but hold on youve got to get rid of your ticket first and hope you pick one up from the portal that lasts 30 minutes to 2 hours =) with 4-6 Days to kick off...

Granting you get stuck in that hamster wheel for a ticket, but now in person not digitally.

Even that Fifa intern who got slandered during the World Cup would do better than this :ROFLMAO:

23. Harry Kane's on my mind

Tottenham Hotspur
    England
    Jan 7, 2023
    This could escalate and lead to England v Italy all over again but twice a day this time around

24. A Ibrahim

A Ibrahim New Member

Ajax
    England
    Jan 6, 2022

You may be right, but my thinking is more that the 23 June date refers to federation sales. Given none of them have sold conditional tickets this time around, there'll be at least 16 federations with RO16 tickets to shift and a few of those (with lower demand given some fans will have gone home) I'd imagine would be available to the general public.

I do expect a proper resale window too, though.

LaParka710, Omar Malik and AlistairSinc repped this.