UEFA - Euro 2024 in Germany * Ticket discussion only *

Discussion in 'Euro 2024 - Germany' started by Wankdorf 1954, May 10, 2022.

1. BarneyG

BarneyG Member

Köln
    England
    Mar 16, 2016
    Club:
    Everton FC
    Non of my association England ones are "allocated" using Page Source, however I did see initially that my Slovenia - England tickets had been allocated.

2. thoves

thoves Member

May 5, 2011
    Tickets will come after all the European Cup-finals is finished I guess.

They like to do one thing at the time at UEFA.

Untitled, Eden82 and LaParka710 repped this.
  3. Straight_drive2

Nov 14, 2013
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    I fully agree with the sentiment that this has been a major screw-up by the organisers. Usually at this stage, everyone is used to buying their first set of tickets or adding further games to make their Euro experience a better one. Especially for fans flying from different countries into Germany, this makes it incredibly tough.
    At this stage my only hope is that there is a permanent resale site from about a week or two prior to the tournament kick-off and lasts till the day of the final.
    Typically I plan late and have been reliant solely on the last minute drops. Thankfully I took a few early steps this time around. But it sure feels empty to not have any ticketing action so close to the kick-off.
    I expected better, given the much better experience during the 2006 World Cup.

4. ratters

ratters Member

Leicester City
    England
    May 19, 2016
    United Kingdom
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    LaParka710 and MatD434 repped this.
  5. ktabel01

ktabel01 New Member

Dortmund
    United States
    Feb 5, 2024
  6. timelessmelody

Aberdeen
    Scotland
    Oct 25, 2023
    Should be the existing Mobile Tickets App

LaParka710 repped this.
  7. LaParka710

LaParka710 Member

Köln
    Ukraine
    Feb 20, 2020
    DaBull13, CS24 and themanlarry repped this.
  8. Mr. Neutron

Mr. Neutron Member

Mar 7, 2024
    I've found this information in official Euro2024 app. They've made a mistake on names of months. If its true, distribution should start from May 23rd (not June as its mentioned, it would be after start of tournament). Screenshot_2024-05-21-15-52-33-295_com.uefa.euro2016-edit.jpg

Untitled, TyBoogie80, LaParka710 and 3 others repped this.
  9. Anoo

Anoo Member

Liverpool FC
    Brazil
    Mar 30, 2022
    Let's hope you're right.

TyBoogie80 repped this.
  10. Lukas.peric

Lukas.peric Member

Dinamo Zagreb
    Croatia
    Nov 16, 2023
    Netherlands
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    The name of the months is correct, the action is incorrect, see:

upload_2024-5-21_16-25-3.png

23rd of June is referring to the knockout stage matches sale, which is incorrectly stated as 'end of may' in the app

Razvan and LaParka710 repped this.
  11. belfasteric

belfasteric Member+

Northern Ireland
    Apr 22, 2014
    Northern Ireland
    Club:
    Glentoran FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Northern Ireland
    Fan pass June 3

AlistairSinc, LaParka710 and Anoo repped this.
  12. BarneyG

BarneyG Member

Köln
    England
    Mar 16, 2016
    Club:
    Everton FC
    Interestingly, under personal offers, I'm now receiving enter "access code", which is encouraging.

13. Anoo

Anoo Member

Liverpool FC
    Brazil
    Mar 30, 2022
    Why do they complicate things by having 2 different apps?

Razvan repped this.
  14. LaParka710

LaParka710 Member

Köln
    Ukraine
    Feb 20, 2020
    Because the Tickets app is not just for UEFA Euro 2024. If I had UEFA Finals tickets in the next couple of weeks, they would be in that app too.

Anoo and TyBoogie80 repped this.
  15. AlistairSinc

AlistairSinc Member

Real Madrid
    England
    Nov 14, 2023
    Oslo/London
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    ?
    it's been there since 15th

16. BarneyG

BarneyG Member

Köln
    England
    Mar 16, 2016
    Club:
    Everton FC
    Well it hadn't for me until today

papapavle repped this.
  17. LaParka710

LaParka710 Member

Köln
    Ukraine
    Feb 20, 2020
    I just logged into my account and was dropped off directly on the access code page upon log-in. But, I think it has been there for awhile with a link when you are on your main menu of your ticket portal.

18. Krish Patel

Krish Patel Member

Al Nassr
    Portugal
    Nov 17, 2023
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    The fan pass comes out on June 3rd meaning they will need tickets to confirm free travel passes. So I am predicting UEFA will allow us to transfer tickets before June 3rd. Hopefully that is sooner rather than the day before.

LaParka710 repped this.
  19. MatD434

MatD434 Member

Arsenal
    England
    Dec 11, 2023
    Is there any hope left of the portal re-opening...

20. belfasteric

belfasteric Member+

Northern Ireland
    Apr 22, 2014
    Northern Ireland
    Club:
    Glentoran FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Northern Ireland
    Scotland tkts from their own federation can be transferred

Attached Files:

AlistairSinc repped this.
  21. Real Mardin

Real Mardin Member

Galatasaray & Nottingham Forest
    Turkey
    Aug 22, 2019
    They’ve somehow managed to organise the ticket sales so they scupper both people who need to plan in good time (as not enough tickets available early doors) and those who require flexibility closer to the tournament (as apparently there isn’t going to be another resale). Quite remarkable really.

22. LaParka710

LaParka710 Member

Köln
    Ukraine
    Feb 20, 2020
    I'm not here to defend UEFA, but I think the thing people are not taking into consideration is that demand is really high for what actually may be the last single country Euros (and really for the WC too outside of some countries that some people may just not want to go) for a long time.

I remember after the first lottery of Euro 2020 that FCFS tickets were quite easy to get in 2019. I also have a friend for this one that tried Cat 1 tickets and didn't get any who now has to resort to third party tickets. I tried in the second lottery to get Cat 1 tickets too and got none of the ones I wanted until I had to select Prime Seats in March. Cat 3 and FF tickets just aren't hanging around this time unless you go through a FA or get really lucky. In the last sale, the only tickets that were not gone very quickly were GS matches involving Slovenia and Group E.

pnoa and petschovschi repped this.
  23. Harry Kane's on my mind

Tottenham Hotspur
    England
    Jan 7, 2023
    What a MESS, the organization of this Tournament is a MESS
    P.S i got good tickets to Big Games, still not holding back.

Razvan and AlistairSinc repped this.
  24. Real Mardin

Real Mardin Member

Galatasaray & Nottingham Forest
    Turkey
    Aug 22, 2019
    I don’t disagree with any of that but the fact we’ve had two further sales windows since the first suggests more tickets could have been sold earlier (were they all really returns?), the four month delay waiting to decide the playoff winners doesn’t aid early planning either. Not committing to a fan to fan resale portal is just plain unhelpful.

Also, maybe not directly UEFA’s fault but you have to wonder how genuine fans can’t pick up tickets due to issues accessing the portal, never ending loops of security checks that effectively lock them out etc, yet there seems to be no shortage of tickets on the third party re-selling sites.

25. JadJoud

JadJoud Member

Mar 17, 2024
    If I have all the tickets and will keep them on my account (3 tickets), will I only need to have the fan pass for the 3 or each of them will need to have fan pass?