UEFA - Euro 2024 in Germany * Ticket discussion only *

Discussion in 'Euro 2024 - Germany' started by Wankdorf 1954, May 10, 2022.

1. welshbairn

welshbairn Member+

Clachnacuddin
    Scotland
    Jul 31, 2019
    I bet the Nyon lads are just having a laugh, betting on how many mugs they can get to stay in the waiting room over the weekend.

2. Chucksav07

Chucksav07 Member

Real Madrid
    Portugal
    Nov 7, 2023
    I’d imagine it’ll go up at the beginning of next week but don’t think will be to buy any tickets, as they have to have people list tickets they don’t want anymore first, so probably another another 2 weeks before it actually starts working

3. welshbairn

welshbairn Member+

Clachnacuddin
    Scotland
    Jul 31, 2019
    They should have some unpaid for tickets from the last round to bung in, might throw another few in they've been holding back to get the market going.

MatD434, TheJimmyG and timelessmelody repped this.
  4. DJ_CAFC

DJ_CAFC Member

Charlton Athletic
    England
    Nov 27, 2023
    If there haven’t been any personal offers this time around then the tickets that weren’t paid for from the last ballot might be up straight away maybe?

timelessmelody repped this.
  5. welshbairn

welshbairn Member+

Clachnacuddin
    Scotland
    Jul 31, 2019
    Pleased to report that my nearly empty bar has now turned into a matchstick. Progress.:)

AlistairSinc and Marcus2116 repped this.
  6. Krish Patel

Krish Patel Member

Al Nassr
    Portugal
    Nov 17, 2023
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Hopefully the resale platform opens up in a few days :)

7. Lukas.peric

Lukas.peric Member

Dinamo Zagreb
    Croatia
    Nov 16, 2023
    Netherlands
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    the queue has finished, nothing new in the ticket platform

8. Ostepopmannen

Ostepopmannen Member

Arsenal
    Norway
    Feb 6, 2024
    Trondheim
    Nat'l Team:
    Norway
    Gotta say, love this forum.
    This hunt for tickets is obsessive. Have a week ordered for Germany and three days with no games and I'm obsessed with filling those spots.

No moving bars on relsale plattoforms, scammers trying to sell me 12 tickets to Germany - Scotland, checking this forum every day, offers from ICE, mail from UEFA regarding parking spots (!! jeez nearly died there)... Give it to me!

Bet I'm gonna sit in Dortmund on June 15 and miss these days. See a boring game and think
    philosophical: "Scooter is right, isn't he, the chase is better than the catch".

Now, would you please open the site so I can, miraculously, find tickets to Germany - Scotland, Hungary - Switzerland, Croatia - Albania and Round of 16 in Dortmund??

9. thoves

thoves Member

May 5, 2011
    I dont think you have a chance, Ostepopmannen! (Inside joke) :ROFLMAO:

AlistairSinc and Ostepopmannen repped this.
  10. MatD434

MatD434 Member

Arsenal
    England
    Dec 11, 2023
    The level of headloss in here is frightening, and it can only get worse when the actual portal opens. Bring it on.

To add to the headloss, I no longer have the 'Resell Tickets' menu option anymore for some reason. Make of that what you will.

LaParka710 and AlistairSinc repped this.
  11. manulike

manulike Member

Wales
    Feb 27, 2016
    Cardiff, WALES
  12. LaParka710

LaParka710 Member

Köln
    Ukraine
    Feb 20, 2020
    OH MY GOD, do you think that means they're cancelling the resale portal then?!?!?!?!

13. LaParka710

LaParka710 Member

Köln
    Ukraine
    Feb 20, 2020
    I think that means another lottery probably, which could just be for the playoff winners or open for everyone again. Maybe the link attached disputes that, but my work computer won't let me open it for whatever reason.

14. MatD434

MatD434 Member

Arsenal
    England
    Dec 11, 2023
    Unless i'm wrong, this has nothing to do with the Resale portal, and is in-line with the timeline shown on the UEFA website:

upload_2024-3-1_16-48-57.png

So this tells us nothing.

Untitled and TheJimmyG repped this.
  15. MatD434

MatD434 Member

Arsenal
    England
    Dec 11, 2023
    Glad someone took my advice about panicking.

TheJimmyG and luck2607 repped this.
  16. LaParka710

LaParka710 Member

Köln
    Ukraine
    Feb 20, 2020
    #3466 LaParka710, Mar 1, 2024
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2024
    Of course as I fully expect UEFA to send out an e-mail in advance that the resale portal is opening. They did that in 2020 telling people that they can list their tickets for resale and then the portal will be open after that deadline passes. It doesn't make a ton of sense for them to do something different this time. They will want to get as many tickets as possible on the resale portal when it opens, so they will want every unwanted ticket "returned" before they go live with it. So, yeah, I don't get why people are panicking either.

17. welshbairn

welshbairn Member+

Clachnacuddin
    Scotland
    Jul 31, 2019
    Just hoping my Cat 1 knock out tickets that I won't be needing aren't like Baku last time.

18. Lukas.peric

Lukas.peric Member

Dinamo Zagreb
    Croatia
    Nov 16, 2023
    Netherlands
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    which game you got? I think all knockout tickets will be sought after no matter which game

19. welshbairn

welshbairn Member+

Clachnacuddin
    Scotland
    Jul 31, 2019
    Won't be trading them till towards the end of the group stage, only 2 r16s and 2 qfs so far, one ticket each.

20. GingerAndy96

GingerAndy96 Member

Kilmarnock
    Scotland
    Jun 11, 2021
    A fan in one of the Tartan Army facebook groups saying they were able to buy tickets when the portal briefly opened this morning.

However they were later cancelled and refunded.

Attached Files:

21. Foghlaeir

Foghlaeir Member

Jun 3, 2021
    Same happened to some folks from Germany I know.

themanlarry and LaParka710 repped this.
  22. hearts123

hearts123 Member+

May 18, 2009
    Hopefully might mean Scottish games will be available come the opening

BarneyG, LawMan81, LaParka710 and 2 others repped this.
  23. AlistairSinc

AlistairSinc Member

Real Madrid
    England
    Nov 14, 2023
    Oslo/London
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    These guys were real fast.

24. MatD434

MatD434 Member

Arsenal
    England
    Dec 11, 2023
    #3474 MatD434, Mar 1, 2024
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2024
    Oh shit, can't believe people got in. Glad to hear the orders got cancelled.

That Tartan McTartan Face facebook group is private so I can't see - do we know how they got in? Wondering if there was a trick or a direct hyperlink I should know about for when it does officially open...

25. themanlarry

themanlarry Member+

Nov 14, 2005
    You're glad to hear that their orders were cancelled, but then want a magic hyperlink. Can't have your cake and eat it too. Just kidding.

It sucks their orders were cancelled. If you're on the website, find the page through the menus, see matches for sale, buy the tickets, recieve invoice in email etc. then IMO they shouldn't be able to cancel them shortly after. It even happens occasionally to people in the heat of the moment during proper sales, which is even worse.