UEFA - Euro 2024 in Germany * Ticket discussion only *

Discussion in 'Euro 2024 - Germany' started by Wankdorf 1954, May 10, 2022.

1. Flintstone

Flintstone Member

Manchester United
    England
    Jul 18, 2023
    Time is closing by and the resale platform doesnt seem an optimistic stage for getting tickets ( though i am going to try ).
    In case i have to go to the last option there is and get tickets i want from touts, anyone can recommend a reliable site which offers tickets? I only know stubhub and viagogo but not sure if it's a good choice.

2. welshbairn

welshbairn Member+

Clachnacuddin
    Scotland
    Jul 31, 2019
    Never used it but heard good things from people who have used Live Football Tickets a fair bit and their tickets have always arrived. They offer 150% cash back if they don't, no idea if that's standard.

3. MatD434

MatD434 Member

Arsenal
    England
    Dec 11, 2023
    Long long way to go until the tournament, keep your head on until closer to the time before resorting to touts.

4. Marcus2116

Marcus2116 Member

Bayern Munich
    Germany
    Nov 15, 2023
    Can one use this thread for ticket swap posts given the swap thread seems a bit quiet?

I am looking for:
    - 2x M1 (Germany - Scotland)
    - 2x M45 (QF)
    - Would also consider 2x M17 Denmark - England

I can offer:
    - 4x Cat 3 M5 (Serbia v England)
    - 3x Cat 2 M39 (R16 with 1B)
    - 1x Cat 3 M50 (Semifinal and potential England game)

5. Holyelves

Holyelves New Member

Werder Bremen
    Germany
    Jan 21, 2024
    Hi everyone, so excited to be able to post here after multiple blocked and error messages for the past few tournaments :)

6. Eden82

Eden82 Member

Anderlecht
    Belgium
    Nov 9, 2023
    The ticket portal is not accessible anymore?

7. mazinio

mazinio Member+

Apr 16, 2014
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Why are you saying that ? It is working as usual

8. Eden82

Eden82 Member

Anderlecht
    Belgium
    Nov 9, 2023
    I got an error message yesterday. Now it is back to normal.

9. mazinio

mazinio Member+

Apr 16, 2014
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    What did this error msg say if i may ask ?

10. kw87hb

kw87hb Member

Werder Bremen
    Germany
    May 6, 2018
    Bremen
    Moin ;)

11. DynamoTommy

DynamoTommy New Member

Apr 1, 2008
    I have 2 Switzerland v Scotland Category 1 tickets that I'd like to exchange; I am looking for 1 Scotland v Germany and/or 1 Hungary v Scotland - all exchange only according to the face value of the tickets.

Please get back to me if of any interest.

12. Flintstone

Flintstone Member

Manchester United
    England
    Jul 18, 2023
    Someone wants to sell those. Is this a scam?

Attached Files:

13. Anoo

Anoo Member

Liverpool FC
    Brazil
    Mar 30, 2022
    Stop refreshing a 100 times :)

Marcus2116 repped this.
  14. Anoo

Anoo Member

Liverpool FC
    Brazil
    Mar 30, 2022
    Where are you buying it from?

15. Flintstone

Flintstone Member

Manchester United
    England
    Jul 18, 2023
    There's a group on Facebook for england supporters for swap and sell. But there are scammers there for sure too. I am not sure about this one tbh. Mostly because i am not familiar with this page she sent me

16. Anoo

Anoo Member

Liverpool FC
    Brazil
    Mar 30, 2022
    Hmmm...pretty risky then.

17. popularside

popularside Member+

Dec 14, 2009
    dublin
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Ireland Republic
    Pretty much all the sellers on social media are scammers. Some are good most are pretty obvious.

LaParka710 repped this.
  18. Lod31.

Lod31. Member

Nov 20, 2019
    I searched this ticket in Google Lens and I think that it is fake. They have merely added the ticket details to a basic ticketmaster ticket template. When I viewed my own ticket on Uefa's own ticket platform it looked totally different: there was no mention of covid, you cannot yet even view the ticket etc.

19. Flintstone

Flintstone Member

Manchester United
    England
    Jul 18, 2023
  20. LaParka710

LaParka710 Member

Köln
    Ukraine
    Feb 20, 2020
    I think anyone looking to sell a ticket now that they don't have in their possession on anything other than the most reputable sites is a scammer.

21. welshbairn

welshbairn Member+

Clachnacuddin
    Scotland
    Jul 31, 2019
    I'd agree a provisional deal with someone if they showed a screenshot from the ticket portal showing they had the relevant ticket(s), but no money would exchange hands until I had evidence it was on on the app, along with rudimentary background checks. I'm not sure if the official ticket app is even available yet, unless it's the same one they're using for general news and updates.

ValenAle., LaParka710 and Marcus2116 repped this.
  22. Marcus2116

Marcus2116 Member

Bayern Munich
    Germany
    Nov 15, 2023
    If you mean the group “Euro 2024 - Ticket swap for England / Scotland fans”, then it’s the one I had also noticed as being the general assembly of scammers. Everyone and their cousin seem to have tickets to England and/or Scotland games, some people say they will sell for below than face value; one guy responds “I have those tickets” anytime anyone posts they’re looking for anything, etc. The admin says he keeps removing scammers but doesn’t seem to remove even the most obvious ones. Instead he says he knows a guy who sells tickets, when you DM him you get that guy’s number, and then that guy also seems very fishy. Sent me a pic of a letter addressed to a random dude as his idea of proof of ID and stopped responding after I asked for video call. But when you ask the group admin about it he says the guy is reliable, which makes me wonder how reliable the admin is… so I’d be careful with that group for sure!

Calvin_mufc, Glamourboy10, Anoo and 2 others repped this.
  23. Marcus2116

Marcus2116 Member

Bayern Munich
    Germany
    Nov 15, 2023
    If by “sell” you mean they’re pretending they could somehow deliver it now, then I totally agree. But I don’t think there’s anything wrong with agreeing now to transfer the ticket once it becomes available later on, as long as payment only happens then too.

Foghlaeir repped this.
  24. yildiz

yildiz New Member

Galatasaray
    Turkey
    Jan 9, 2024
    Hello all

is seatsnet reputable third party? They are even offering tickets in sections not categories. Does anyone with the tickets know in which section they will be located during the game yet?

By the way some of the sections they are offering are premium cat 1 tickets which were already 400 euros during lottery and sellers asking about the same price that early to get rid of the tickets which sounds implausible.

25. welshbairn

welshbairn Member+

Clachnacuddin
    Scotland
    Jul 31, 2019
    I haven't been told anything about where I'm sitting even for hospitality yet, as well as Cat1s for R16 and QFs, so I'm confident you can mark them down as seriously dodgy.

Anoo, yildiz and Marcus2116 repped this.