UEFA CUP - Next Round Predictions (Round of 16 and QF)

Discussion in 'UEFA and Europe' started by wtf_SCOLARI!!, Dec 27, 2007.

1. wtf_SCOLARI!!

wtf_SCOLARI!! Member

Nov 21, 2007
    I am pretty confident in my round of 32 picks.
    1.) Aberdeen v Bayern Munich
    2.) AEK Athens v Getafe
    3.) Bolton v Atletico Madrid
    4.) FC Zenit v Villareal
    5.) Galatasaray v Bayer Leverkusen (Gala is gonna be back to a full strength squad by then. Bayer hasn't impressed me away or at home and I think they will be really surprised by the atmosphere in Turkey.)
    6.) Anderlecht v Bordeaux (Not alot of people are giving the Belgian champs a chance but I think they will blossom in the underdog role, just the way they want to be seen.)
    7.) SK Brann v Everton
    8.) FC Zurich v Hamburg
    9.) Rangers v Panathinaikos (Rangers' hearts won't be into this one, still reeling from disapointment in not being able to stay in the Champions League.Panathinaikos has a stellar team this year and a awesome coach who helped lead Sporting to the final in 2005. The Greeks already shown they can hold their own in away matches against tough opposition (Atletico). Look for some great atmospheres in both games.)
    10.) PSV Eindhoven v Helsingborg
    11.) Slavia Praha v Tottenham
    12.) Rosenborg v Fiorentina
    13.) Sporting v FC Basel
    14.) Werder Bremen v Sp.Braga
    15.) Benfica v Nurnberg
    16.) Marseille v Spartak Moskva (Very solid Russian side who were very unlucky not to be in the Champions League, They are going to prove why they should've been there against a team who was there.)