UEFA Cup 2004-2005 [R]

Discussion in 'Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, & the former Soviet Repu' started by gaijin, Oct 21, 2004.

1. TORPEDO

TORPEDO Member

Sep 19, 1999
    Za nakryityim stolom
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Russia
    i duuno why you, chaverim even bother mit uefa cup, outside of euro points and that sheine porto-celtic game mit arsenal-galatasaray hopak in popenhagen, what does that piece'o'metal even matter?

i can't remember most of the winners, neither can the winners themselves.

as i told you - my torps are not so bad in europe, they gave villa more than DK , as far as DK I'm mit MT4 - here's the most talented nation in the region importing G-d knows who, while the stars und starlets are leaving, meshugge - if you aks ( SOuth central eL Lay speak) me.

Oleg will straighten the league out - if he'd be allowed to, momme mane taire - hwat a player he was, hwat a player - and that comes from someone who usedta hate DK mit a passion.
    Toodles.

2. gaijin

gaijin New Member

Aug 1, 2004
    Malaysia
    I think after WC2006, Blokhin will take charge at DK. ;)

3. yasik19

yasik19 Moderator
    Staff Member

Chelsea
    Ukraine
    Oct 21, 2004
    Daly City
    it would be great of Blokhin coaches DK. He would do for DK what Klinsmann is doing right now for Germany.

4. Forza Moskva

Forza Moskva New Member

Sep 20, 2004
    Mila Kunis' Crib
    Nothing will save DK, same as CSKA and Spartak, they are all cursed. You'll see

5. yasik19

yasik19 Moderator
    Staff Member

Chelsea
    Ukraine
    Oct 21, 2004
    Daly City
    it's you Meta who is cursing DK.

6. Rebrov

Rebrov New Member

Mar 10, 2005
    Canada
    Still a team from Ukraine in European competition this late on in the year, more of the same please

I think Shakhtar need a 2:0 victory, and more importantly I think they will get it. A draw (especially one with goals) would spell defeat in the next leg I recon. But realistically shakhtar should walk all over them.

My predicted line up: (pay attention Lucescu :p )

G. Jan Laštuvka
    D. Hübschman
    D. Lewandowski
    D. Rat
    D. Tymoschuk (in his usual pulling-the-strings role)
    M. Duljaj (supposedly he is fit, and the coach likes him/ so do I :) )
    M. Vukic
    M. Matuzalem
    M. Srna
    F. Brandao
    F. Aghahowa

Goal scorers: (with my 2:0 prediciton) Brandao and Vukic, but Aghahowa will also feature prominantly.

Cant wait!

Any other put your word-on-the-line predictions? haha

Vitaly

7. Rebrov

Rebrov New Member

Mar 10, 2005
    Canada
    Oh and btw- I think its not really fair to pay Szabo like that. Give him time...I know Dynamo is built for results right now- but remember what shape Dynamo was in when he took over?

He got them into the Champions League, and pulled of some reasonable results: its rare that a team doesnt go through with 10 points under their belt and in a group with Madrid, Roma, and Leverkusen- it wasnt bad.

On the other hand it would be nice to see Blokhin take change of Kiev, and if Szabo cant string together a chase for the title this season; he's gone. If Ukraine qualify (God willing), then it would give me more insentive to see Blokhin just take care of the UNT only.

Football is funny: I hated Blokhin not that to long ago, around the time we got roasted by England, and lost to Macedonia a little bit before that. But Im singing a different tune now...Im just saying we could all be a bit quick to judge Szabo at Dynamo...

8. DynamoKiev_USA

DynamoKiev_USA New Member

Jul 6, 2003
    Silver Spring, MD
    JESUS H. 1:0 ALKMAAAR :rolleyes:

9. DynamoKiev_USA

Jul 6, 2003
    Silver Spring, MD
    JESUS H. Srna takes penalty and keeper STOPS IT! :rolleyes: x20

10. Rebrov

Rebrov New Member

Mar 10, 2005
    Canada
    OMG- did u see the penalty....hmm- not really Srna's fault...that he's a retard!

11. DynamoKiev_USA

Jul 6, 2003
    Silver Spring, MD
    see? i wish i could see it :(

12. Rebrov

Rebrov New Member

Mar 10, 2005
    Canada
    Oh wow, the Miners need at least 3 now...

13. DynamoKiev_USA

Jul 6, 2003
    Silver Spring, MD
    what, another goal??!! where are you watching this?!

14. Rebrov

Rebrov New Member

Mar 10, 2005
    Canada
    The joys of having relatives in the homeland-im getting a feed from their tv. Inter+ Tv...I think...

15. DynamoKiev_USA

Jul 6, 2003
    Silver Spring, MD
    how are you getting a feed from their tv :eek:

16. Rebrov

Rebrov New Member

Mar 10, 2005
    Canada
    Dont stress- im saying Shakhtar need 3 goals. Therefore making it 3:1. Nothing has been scored yet...sub is comin on now...cant see who it is...

17. DynamoKiev_USA

Jul 6, 2003
    Silver Spring, MD
    pff even 1:1 is okay. why dont you share the feed, you greedy bastard :D

18. Rebrov

Rebrov New Member

Mar 10, 2005
    Canada
    He has hooked it up (the Tv.) to his dad's laptop- he's hosting a session on this portal (which took about 6 attempts to get into) he has also reduced the quality (so i get it quicker)....the guy is a mad-bastard with technical stuff...

19. Rebrov

Rebrov New Member

Mar 10, 2005
    Canada
    Hey whats the score in the CSKA Moskva game? I cant open any other browser windows.... :mad:

20. Rebrov

Rebrov New Member

Mar 10, 2005
    Canada
    Haha- i tried sharing before, but it crashed... and if it does, I dont know how long it would take for him to get it up again, not taking that chance! were are you located in the US? (just out of interest- cos Im in Canada, Ontario)

21. DynamoKiev_USA

Jul 6, 2003
    Silver Spring, MD
    well tell him to save it on disk and upload it after the game!

22. DynamoKiev_USA

Jul 6, 2003
    Silver Spring, MD
    1:1 CSKA.

Im in Washington,DC.

23. Rebrov

Rebrov New Member

Mar 10, 2005
    Canada
    Haha- Elano, just tripped over the ball! Shakhtar arent looking all that dangerous atm... 42min, still 0:1

24. DynamoKiev_USA

Jul 6, 2003
    Silver Spring, MD
    Matuzzzzzzzzzalem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1:1111111111111111111