UEFA Cup - 1st Round Draw

Discussion in 'West Ham United' started by Chadwell, Aug 23, 2006.

1. Frieslander

Frieslander Member
    Staff Member

Feb 14, 2000
    North Jersey
    if you've read Gioca's posts in other forums you'd know the poor guy has a chip on his shoulder.

2. Batcave Brigade

Batcave Brigade New Member

Aug 11, 2001
    Jersey City, NJ
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    I would too if I was walking around in a pink replica shirt that said "Mandi" on the front. Check out Palermo's sponsor...

www.mandi.com.mx/

LOL

3. ForzaItalia117

ForzaItalia117 New Member

Aug 1, 2006
    San Francisco, CA
    First of all, Palermo had 3 players (Zaccardo, Barzagli, and Grosso) on the Word Cup WINNING team, Palermo developed Luca Toni into the star he is, and Zamparini (the manager) has indeed attracted a load of good players to make a seroius run at the top three or four in the league this year. You hammer fans may make fun of our jerseys, but what kind of a color combination is maroon and sky blue? Kind of goofy looking...Second, I'm looking forward to what should be a very close and very exciting two matches on the 14th and 28th.

4. northbankbar

northbankbar New Member

Jul 14, 2005
    NZ
    All jokes about the shirts aside, I'm really looking forward to it too!

5. hammer_scout51

hammer_scout51 New Member

Oct 19, 2004

Yes mate i'm looking forward to it to.

Palmero are a good side and Italian footballers generally look better on the ball than British. So although i would love to progress i believe Palmero will be tough opposition.

6. west_ham

west_ham Member

Oct 3, 2004
    Peterlee, Co. Durham
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Scotland
    Calm down mate, we're only having a laugh. I still think I would have some deep seeded issues wearing that colour shirt with that sponsor.;)

No-one directed their comments towards how good a team Palermo are and I think everyone expects a tough match, with or without two certain argies who, for now, shall remain nameless.

PS it's claret and blue and I think they go quite well actually.:D