uefa.com action pass

Discussion in 'The Beautiful Game' started by BadReligion, Oct 8, 2003.

1. BadReligion

BadReligion New Member

Dec 26, 2002
    Washington, DC
    I just subscribed to the uefa.com action pass, which allows me to watch all the champions league games via real player one. It also allows access to a massive archive of over 3000 video clips, including every CL goal scored since 1992, as well as many other cool features. This isn't an advertisment at all, I'm just wondering if anyone else subscribed to it as well, and if so, what do you think of it?

2. Spartak

Spartak Member

Nov 6, 1999
    Philly
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I subscribed and it's freakin awesome. I no longer have to rely on ESPN2 for CL thanks to Action Pass. It's well worth the $40.00 annuel fee.

3. 161SnowboardKing

161SnowboardKing Red Card

Aug 26, 2003
    Malibu
    Sounds too good to be true.

I'm hooked. Gonna subscribe for sure.

God bless GOL TV and Uefa.com

4. scd84

scd84 Member

Jan 1, 2003
    Columbus
    I just got it too. My only complaint is that when you search through reruns it tells you the score of the game. As I tend to use it to see the games for the first time on the next day that's my only complaint. The archived goals are incredible.

5. afgrijselijkheid

Dec 29, 2002
    mokum
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    i'm heavily considering it

6. Gen-Max93

Gen-Max93 New Member

Oct 11, 2001
    Los Angeles, CA
    Does it show the games live?

7. skipshady

skipshady New Member

Apr 26, 2001
    Orchard St, NYC
    Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe you get live audio commentary, then full video the next day (or later? earlier?).

And I'm seriously considering it.

8. Spartak

Spartak Member

Nov 6, 1999
    Philly
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Correct. The video is available about 2 hours after the matches finish(at least that was the case last tuesday, on wednesday they weren't available until the next morning). You get live audio of selected matches in english, spanish, french, italian, dutch, german, etc.

9. sonicdream

sonicdream Member

Sep 27, 2002
    West of Suez canal
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Hmmm....this sounds tempting.

I pretty sure I'm getting it.

It actually works out better for me if the video stream is broadcast *after* the actual match ended, because that means I can rush home from work to catch the video..