UEFA CL Fantasy Draft Thread

Discussion in 'UEFA and Europe' started by stevieg987, Dec 29, 2005.

1. squadra_azzurri

squadra_azzurri Member+

Aug 10, 2004
    Toronto
    Club:
    SS Lazio Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    so does it matter if you edit your team on the actual champions league or not?

2. ITALIA1982

ITALIA1982 Member

Jun 14, 2005
    Toronto
    Club:
    AC Milan
    I don't think so, because we are playing on BS.

3. squadra_azzurri

squadra_azzurri Member+

Aug 10, 2004
    Toronto
    Club:
    SS Lazio Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    do we still have that 100 point limit still? because in the other pool tourny that StevieG gave us for an example they dont mention anything about the point limits

4. stevieg987

stevieg987 Member

Mar 20, 2005
    Sorry about being late I was just finishing watching the Bolton-Liverpool Game

To answer the earlier question you need to change your team from here to the one on uefa.com or else we wouldnt be able to tally it correctly.

It was also fine for him to take trezeguet since he had first pick and right now F.C Smutz is on the clock.

Also to clarify the rules in case you guys didnt read them after each round the bottom half of the table teams will be eliminated.

You will then be able to choose 4 Players from your team to keep for the next round.

We will then throw the rest of the players into a new draft pool with the remaining players.

This way the amount of teams continues to correspond with the amount of players still alive in the competion.

Round of 16 Fixtures-First Leg

21 Feb
    Real Madrid 20:45 Arsenal
    Bayern 20:45 Milan
    PSV 20:45 Lyon
    Benfica 20:45 Liverpool
    22 Feb- First Leg
    Chelsea 20:45 Barcelona
    Bremen 20:45 Juventus
    Ajax 20:45 Internazionale
    Rangers 20:45 Villarreal

5. ITALIA1982

ITALIA1982 Member

Jun 14, 2005
    Toronto
    Club:
    AC Milan
    I guess if Stevieg doesn't show up at all, then we could d ecide if we use the 100 points cap or not, I would say we use the 100 pts.

6. stevieg987

stevieg987 Member

Mar 20, 2005
    WOW guys slow down this draft is a long process it wont finish in 15 Minutes.

We are using the salary cap because you need to on UEFA.com to have a valid team.

Also I doubt anyone will be able to exceed 100 Points.

7. squadra_azzurri

squadra_azzurri Member+

Aug 10, 2004
    Toronto
    Club:
    SS Lazio Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    hey stevieG, are we still using the 100 point system... also can you maybe narow it down to 15 20 minutes a pick? thnx

1 more thing, if you already set your team how do u delete ur roster?

8. stevieg987

stevieg987 Member

Mar 20, 2005
    My bad I didnt realize but I have FC Smutz Picks

FC Smutz

Round #1, Overall Pick #2

Juninho Pernambucano,MF,LYON, 9.3

To change your roster to make room for your picks there is a tab on the top of the page which says transfers click on that and make appropriate adjustments.

9. squadra_azzurri

squadra_azzurri Member+

Aug 10, 2004
    Toronto
    Club:
    SS Lazio Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    How can I delete my team?
    We don't allow this for security reasons. To unsubscribe from all emails check the 'no email' box in your team details . Your team will be removed at the end of the season. If you want to change your team then you must use transfers, just like a real manager

uhhhhh wups. what should i do now? should i make a new account and join in again and then u kick my old log in maybe?

10. stevieg987

stevieg987 Member

Mar 20, 2005
    To change your roster to make room for your picks there is a tab on the top of the page which says transfers click on that and make appropriate adjustments.

11. nirvaanfc

nirvaanfc Member

Juventus
    Italy
    Jan 13, 2004
    Trinidad & Tobago
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    This is getting a bit confusing, if it's alright with you, i'm creating a THREAD FOR POSTING DRAFT PICKS ONLY!

It'll keep things more organized i think?

12. stevieg987

stevieg987 Member

Mar 20, 2005
    Italia1982 your on the clock

13. squadra_azzurri

squadra_azzurri Member+

Aug 10, 2004
    Toronto
    Club:
    SS Lazio Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    yes thats good, i think Stevie G is the only one who can post in it and we only view it. this thread you ask questions , make comments, and tell ur pick to stevieg which he then transfers it to the new one

14. ITALIA1982

ITALIA1982 Member

Jun 14, 2005
    Toronto
    Club:
    AC Milan
    No I'm milan1959 scheduled for #6.

15. squadra_azzurri

squadra_azzurri Member+

Aug 10, 2004
    Toronto
    Club:
    SS Lazio Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    how much time left does he got? see this is why we should make the picking time less than a half hour

16. stevieg987

stevieg987 Member

Mar 20, 2005
    Its TVD and he isnt on.

The question is if you miss your pick do you have to wait until your next pick or can you take as soon as you return.

17. ITALIA1982

ITALIA1982 Member

Jun 14, 2005
    Toronto
    Club:
    AC Milan
    He has till 1:30 to post, I would go with take your pick as soon as you return.

18. stevieg987

stevieg987 Member

Mar 20, 2005
    Im not worried about most people not making there pick except Delp07 because he hasnt been active in a while.

19. squadra_azzurri

squadra_azzurri Member+

Aug 10, 2004
    Toronto
    Club:
    SS Lazio Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I say you auto pick, because if someone doesnt come at all.. then what ???? or if they dont come at all just boot them and less people will be eliminated for the next round

20. stevieg987

stevieg987 Member

Mar 20, 2005
    Each manager has up until the third pick to show up they dont they will be eliminated.

21. squadra_azzurri

squadra_azzurri Member+

Aug 10, 2004
    Toronto
    Club:
    SS Lazio Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    so how much time left? all i know who is onlineis nirvaan me stevie and Italia 1982

22. stevieg987

stevieg987 Member

Mar 20, 2005
    He has 20 Minutes then it is
    Da Zen and Galacticos picks.

23. squadra_azzurri

squadra_azzurri Member+

Aug 10, 2004
    Toronto
    Club:
    SS Lazio Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    can you please make the time shorter? we are going to waste our whole nights year waiting for people to respond when they arnt coming online

24. stevieg987

stevieg987 Member

Mar 20, 2005
    Squadra you dont have to really wait that much all you have to do is be here by the time your deadline ends so you can make your pick.

25. stevieg987

stevieg987 Member

Mar 20, 2005
    TVD lost his pick and as soon as he comes on next he can make it.

Same goes for anyone who misses the first round but after that you must wait until the following round to make your pick.