UEFA Champions League Draw

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by natenate101, Aug 29, 2019.

1. MaxY

MaxY Member+

May 24, 2016
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Some ridiculous UCL odds on Real Madrid.
    4.50 to reach semifinal, 9 to reach final, 21 to win if.

City is 1.90 to reach semifinal, 2.75 final and 5 to win it lmao.

Gonna place 100 euro on those 21 odds and 250 on reaching semifinal.

madridista_hr repped this.
  2. Drouchk

Drouchk Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Aug 9, 2018
    Problem is a lot of these people are under the impression that Madrid this year is the same that they were last year, a lot of ignorance out there , this is anecdotal of course but I’ve seen a lot of comment floating about how Kroos and Casimero are too old and are finished, and how our defense is so bad and Ramos is finished etc...
    lot of these people genuinely believe we’re struggling this year, they don’t watch our games at all, by all account were having a better season than City but people don’t know this.

Saeta Rubia, Bear Crotch and Anon. repped this.
  3. Digital

Digital Member+

Dec 10, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Good, hopefully they get a nasty surprise

Drouchk repped this.
  4. Bear Crotch

Bear Crotch Member+

Jan 2, 2008
    Ohio, United States
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    We've had an awkward stretch with some players not firing on cylinders but I think we've looked a thousand times better this year.

You're so incredibly right when you say the pundits don't watch our games. They have no clue.

Digital and Drouchk repped this.
  5. meringues

meringues Member+

Real Madrid
    United States
    Aug 8, 2008
    Wisconsin
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    It is really odd. To my eyes we are a completely different team than we were even 2 months ago.

Digital, Drouchk and Bear Crotch repped this.
  6. Bear Crotch

Bear Crotch Member+

Jan 2, 2008
    Ohio, United States
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    We look like we did under Zidane the first time around. We're malleable, able to control the game or sit back and defend if need be.

Digital and Drouchk repped this.
  7. meringues

meringues Member+

Real Madrid
    United States
    Aug 8, 2008
    Wisconsin
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Yeah I mean just at a basic level the movement and pressing as a unit, the spacing and ball circulation, etc is all vastly improved.

Say what you will about Zidane — he has his flaws, makes a lot of mistakes, and was very fortunate during our amazing run.

But regardless of how this ends, the start to this season has proven (once again) that he’s a real manager with real tactical ideas and major strengths beyond the cliche “oh he’s great at man management and his players love him becuz legend.”

I would guarantee that one of Pep’s concerns going into this will be that he has no idea what ZZ might do tactically. 70+% favorites to advance is ridiculous.

Digital, sneakking, Doni and 4 others repped this.