U17 Soccer Tournaments

Discussion in 'College & Amateur Soccer' started by soccertis, Jul 31, 2002.

1. soccertis

soccertis New Member

Aug 16, 2001
    Niagara Falls, Ont
    My team is looking for a tournament in September to attend. We are a good squad we lost in the quarterfinals of the USA CUP to the eventual winners, so we are looking for a high-level soccer tournament. We are from Hamilton, Ontario (Canada) Under 17 Boys.

Interested States - New York, Illinois, Ohio, Michigan, Pennsylvania.

2. letsplaytwo

letsplaytwo New Member

Feb 8, 2002
    The best tourneys fill quickly, September will be a long shot but try this site when looking for a tournament.

www.usysa.org

On the left side of the page is Holiday Inn tournament data base. Click that link.

Scroll to the bottom of the states and select all. Set the months to all, the year to 2002, choose gender and then send it.

That will give you tournaments for the rest of the year for the US. I don't think Michigan has there tournaments in there but you can contact that states director through the usysa site and get ther list seperately

3. astar24

astar24 New Member

Jun 27, 2002
    best tournaments for scouting?

What are the best tournaments for players aged between 17-19 to get recruited by US College coaches?

4. turnaround

turnaround New Member

Jul 10, 2001
    Tournaments

Disney Showcase, Surf Cup, Nomads, Raleigh Shootout, Capital Cup, and I'm sure I'm missing a few.