u guys may think i'm crazy, but...

Discussion in 'Women's Fans and More' started by cm91fan, Jul 29, 2002.

1. piper

piper New Member

Doesn't she always?

BOVINE!

But uh, back on subject... :D

2. piper

piper New Member

cm91fan, yes I think it probably is a sign between them. I think it's dumb, but hey, whatever floats your boat.

That to me is like those people who grope eachother in public: Ok, we get it- you guys want eachother everywhere- on the table, on the car...

It's sweet at first but then after awhile it's annoying. IMO

Sorta like the Jason Kidd thing.

3. SoCcErHyPeR 2

SoCcErHyPeR 2 New Member

Aug 6, 1999
    San Jose, CA
    lol.. look at the crays players.. they wear clips.. a lot of the girls wear clips.. and i've seen a ton of college players with clips.. ref doesn't say anything

4. *Crazy_Chastain*

*Crazy_Chastain* New Member

Mar 19, 2000
    Florida

yah, I'm thinkin it probably legal in the WUSA...but I know for a fact its illegal in the college game. Whether refs say anything is a different story...........coughcollegerefssuckcough

:D

5. AllStarBCS

AllStarBCS New Member

Aug 7, 1999
    Evanston, IL
    How about Doug Christie? As the Sports Guy observed, it's like he suffers from a whipped version of Tourette's.

6. M9fanatic

M9fanatic Member

Oct 31, 2000
    North Side.
    Yeah but there not groping each other are they. And you know what its subtle cause I never noticed it, so i don't even know if its true.

And really if it is... leave em alone. Aint nobody's buisness but there's. It's a little creepy to want to scrutinize and put your stamp of aproval on everything she does.

(I'm not getting snippy with you pipey or the person who started this thread. I'm as big a Mia fan as anyone, but sometimes it gets too wierd. Let the woman have some privacy)

7. piper

piper New Member

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER. :|

:D

I know. I really don't care, but since someone asked I gave my 2 cents.

You don't wanna go and get snippy with me M9. I'd hate to have to add you to my Bovine list. :p

8. M9fanatic

M9fanatic Member

Oct 31, 2000
    North Side.
    Aw stuff it pimp!!!

:p :D

9. piper

piper New Member

Up your arse? Ok.

;):p

10. bison

bison New Member