U-23 vs SKN live radio feed info

Discussion in 'Youth National Teams' started by bilmalk7, Nov 15, 2003.

1. Sandon Mibut

Sandon Mibut Member+

Feb 13, 2001
    Whaddaya bet Mooch has Ricky Lewis, he of the Galaxy, give the "no matter how big the lead, it ain't over till it's over and I oughta know" speech.

2. appoo

appoo Member+

Jul 30, 2001
    USA
    so can even take away anything from this? I'm sure our U20 squad could have handled these guys with ease. Especially going off on things like Martino vs Convey (who BOTH should be starting)

3. nancyb

nancyb Member

Jun 30, 2000
    Falls Church, VA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Weather for the 19th: High of 60, low 40. Rainy and windy.

4. whip

whip Member

Aug 5, 2000
    HOUSTON TEXAS
    Who do you think is resposible for this lack of promotional efforts, the sorry part of the matter is that USSF had paid national broatcasting tv station to broadcast some games but have fail to have a simple weekly highligh progam on ESPN, we could even piggyback this highligh on MLS ESPN coverage... Hey USSF could do something for a change and get their thumbs out of .....

5. Bluecat82

Bluecat82 Member+

Feb 24, 1999
    Minneapolis, MN
    Club:
    Minnesota United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Cweed's use of the word "bloodbath" probably won't be adequate to descibe the potential carnage on Wednesday night...

6. appoo

appoo Member+

Jul 30, 2001
    USA
    I'm not sure there would have been that much of a market for US-23 @ St Kitts/Nevis. Why pay money to run a broadcast of which almost no one would watch?