U-20 Chile tickets for Sale

Discussion in 'Chile: Selecciones Nacionales' started by leafdolfan, Jun 11, 2007.

1. leafdolfan

leafdolfan Member

Jan 21, 2007
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    Anyone interested in 4 U-20 tickets for the Chile- Austria match on June 8th in Toronto pm me!

2. leafdolfan

leafdolfan Member

Jan 21, 2007
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    I really need to sell these...anyone???

3. posteador

posteador Member+

Dec 29, 2006
    Lincoln, UK
    Unless you pay me the trip from the UK to Canada....

4. IASocFan

IASocFan Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 13, 2000
    IOWA
    Club:
    Sporting Kansas City
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Did you try the Toronto forum?

5. MetroChile

MetroChile Member+

Jan 13, 2001
    NJ; Valpo.
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Have you considered eBay?

Metro

6. flecha

flecha New Member

Jun 13, 2007
    Toronto
    yes, I might be interested...depending on the price..

flecha

7. DanStu

DanStu New Member

Jun 27, 2007
    San Diego, CA
    Sub 20 canada FINAL GAME TICKETS

anyone know if any tickets for the final game are still for sale anywhere? i would love to go with a few chilean friends from san diego to see the final...no matter how far it is!!

if anyone knows where i can find tickets for a decent price, it would be much appreciated

8. nico002

nico002 New Member

Jun 28, 2007
    Re: Sub 20 canada FINAL GAME TICKETS

we arent there yet...

9. CHILENOdeCORAZON

Aug 27, 2004
    Canada

The finals will be played on the same day as the 3rd place game. My guess is regardless, he wants to watch Chile play their last game. Of course, we are all hoping it will be for the cup.

Tickets need to be bought off resellers. At this point, there is no cheap/easy find. Especially with the strong demand already. I have my seats secured already, but am looking out for some relatives and I am seeing really high prices out there :mad:

But then again, when else can you see Chile play this far in a world cup?

10. LOS_DE_ABAJO

LOS_DE_ABAJO New Member

Jan 7, 2007

SELLING:
    1 Ticket For The:
    Semifinal, 3rd Place, And Final In Toronto.
    It could be ur last chance to see World Class Soccer and History in the Making so close to you...

Will Give Tickets To The Highest Bidder. Pm Me! (Bidding ends at 11:30pm ET on July 17th)

(Discounts will be given if fan who buys the ticket supports Chile at the game!)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(I Already have about about 6 offers but only 2 of the people bidding, as of now, are Chileans and I want la Rojaza to get a lot of support so we can actually say we won something so Im discriminating by nationality and will be lowering the Chilean fans bids by about 20 $.
    I'm gonna be honest, there is a lot of demand and as of now the range that could probably get u a high chance of getting them is anything between 90-120, anything higher would pretty much assure urself the ticket. The bidding ends at 11:30pm ET.)

Any offers from 5-8pm will probably not get a response until later at night and
    1) need the final price on them
    as well as
    2) when+where to meet around the stadium.