U-20: All WC Results & Analysis Part 2 [R]

Discussion in 'Youth National Teams' started by NoodlesMacintosh, Jul 13, 2007.

1. Red Star

Red Star Member

Jan 10, 2002
    Fayetteville, AR
    Hitting the post isn't unlucky, it is missing the goal, also known as a shot not good enough to go in, no save required. No points for hitting the post.

Hitting the post is evidence of poor play, not good play. A miss is a miss this isn't horseshoes and we are not counting coup.

2. Namdynamo

Namdynamo Member+

Jan 1, 2005
    Look, until he step a foot on Arsenal's first team, then come back here and talk. At the moment, he is way down the totem pole on the Arsenal depth chart since there are tons of talented attackers at Arsenal who are way ahead of him. With the way he is playing at the moment, he will be lucky if he can pick splinters off his behind at Highbury.

Are you telling me that these articles are going to mask his pathetic performances for this past year? Meanwhile, go back to the Mexico board and try to convince your Mexican friends that he is still on the right path.

You are lucky that the posters here are lenient. If I were to post anything about Adu in the Mexican forum, I would be run off that place like a leper in medieval marketplace.

3. Bob Morocco

Bob Morocco Member+

Aug 11, 2003
    Billings, MT

Did you see all those goalz Vela scored in U-20 WC, man those were great, player of the tournament, if Mexico had advanced he would surely have the Golden Boot wrapped up by halftime of the semis, what a class player.

4. russ

russ Member+

Feb 26, 1999
    Canton,NY
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    We're talking about a forward who was tactically subbed 70 mins, into a game that his team was down one?

Clearly the coach thought he was a world beater... :)