Review: Two German Americans talk about Bochum, Leipzig, and other soccer stuffs…

Discussion in 'Germany' started by worldfootballgenius, Nov 9, 2021.

1. worldfootballgenius

New York Red Bulls
    United States
    Jul 9, 2003
    Brooklyn, NY
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hey,

Check out this YouTube video about last week in German Fussball.

2. NavyVet

NavyVet Member

Bayern München
    Germany
    Mar 1, 2022
    Beverly Hills, CA, USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    German American here you know for German Americans, they did a great job analyzing. I also appreciate it when someone from my country, can correctly pronounce the Bundesliga teams proSt. By the way, according to US Census stats, ] we have 50,000,000 German Americans.

worldfootballgenius repped this.
  3. worldfootballgenius

New York Red Bulls
    United States
    Jul 9, 2003
    Brooklyn, NY
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Thanks for watching. We do a show live on Monday nights, and we interact with the chat live so join us!

4. NavyVet

NavyVet Member

Bayern München
    Germany
    Mar 1, 2022
    Beverly Hills, CA, USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Absolutely! Could you do me a favor how do I get in contact with you? I would love to add some content. I will give you a background on the teams that I know the most about. Of course, Bayern my team but I also know quite a bit aobut Dortmund, Bayer Leverkusen and RB Leipzig. I know the other teams as well but not as well as them. I can give you my youtube info or contact. Please feel free to DM me proBT. Oh and side note did anyone catch the PSG Real Madrid game, man what a comeback and Karim Benzema still has it. Also side note, I miss Toni Kroos.

5. NavyVet

NavyVet Member

Bayern München
    Germany
    Mar 1, 2022
    Beverly Hills, CA, USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I took the liberty of subscribing and commented on the video so now you can get a hold of me.