TV or streaming for spring soccer?

Discussion in 'College & Amateur Soccer' started by BigRedFootie, Feb 12, 2021.

1. BigRedFootie

BigRedFootie Member+

Jan 31, 2003
    B-town
    #1 BigRedFootie, Feb 12, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2021
    The B1G has a fairly robust TV/streaming service in BTN(+). The streaming side, BTN+, allows viewing of streams for "lesser" B1G sporting events. Even now, BTN+ is live streaming non-revenue sports like volleyball, wrestling, ice hockey, track & field, and gymnastics. However, they don't have a single soccer game, men's or women's, scheduled.

That prompted me to look for TV/streaming for programs in other conferences. So far, the only games that appear to be streamed are via ESPN+ or ACCNX and, of course, none of them involves the B1G.

Has anyone heard anything more about viewing opportunities for this spring?

BRF

TimB4Last repped this.
  2. Preserved Killick

Preserved Killick New Member

Corinthian Casuals
    United States
    Sep 9, 2019
    UCLA fan here. Very frustrated by the school’s lack of livestream, which I assume has something to do with their PAC-12 Network agreement. That said, they play at LMU tonight and the game appears to be live-streamed on watchstadium: https://watchstadium.com/live/ucla-at-lmu/

TimB4Last and BigRedFootie repped this.
  3. BigRedFootie

BigRedFootie Member+

Jan 31, 2003
    B-town
    Now some B1G women's soccer games are showing up, but still no men's games. <sigh>

4. Real Mobile

Real Mobile Member

Sep 10, 2004
    I watched a replay of Michigan over NW, 4-1, on BTN+. They played inside, which is a good idea for February in Chicago. UM was down 0-1 at the half, but dominated possession the whole match. They could be good. We shall see...

TimB4Last and BigRedFootie repped this.