TV and Radio Schedule & Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Portugal' started by Força Sporting, Sep 11, 2008.

1. moutinho777

moutinho777 Member

Jul 14, 2012
    Club:
    FC Porto
    no that is not correct either they do not have to on another note sic international is showing porto today so they bought rights for international but it does say special fcp - vsc

2. Força Sporting

Sep 29, 2002
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
  3. moutinho777

moutinho777 Member

Jul 14, 2012
    Club:
    FC Porto
    people watched porto on rtp int today so looks like they still have rights

4. heavy1981

heavy1981 Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Toronto
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Didn't i say that? LOL it's same thing every year. 1 game must be shown on free tv, and RTP is a free OTA channel.

5. moutinho777

moutinho777 Member

Jul 14, 2012
    Club:
    FC Porto
    not really they are not obligated to do so because there are no regulations for that or any laws and it would have been on the guide they probably bought it last minute so why would they have to for intentional but not continental portugal? does not make sense they bought it because they wanted to not because they had to because in portugal rtp is free and they do not have it there

6. frank55

frank55 Member

Jun 19, 2013
    Club:
    Portugal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Seychelles
    hi guys;anybody is watching live Setubal Boavista on NGSN? it's buffering all over, only get no buffering on 192p ,i wonder if this is gonna be like this on setubal game,god knows what will be on a important game!

7. moutinho777

moutinho777 Member

Jul 14, 2012
    Club:
    FC Porto
    it probably your internet

8. frank55

frank55 Member

Jun 19, 2013
    Club:
    Portugal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Seychelles
    Not a chance my internet is Xfinity 30 Mbps and connected by Ethernet wire.,i still have Premium sports and it's not happening,
    i 've canceled NGSN and went with Fubo SportvAmericas and it's not doing it,
    Also sound in SportvAmericas Fubo is better then in Premium Sports SportvAmericas which is very low.

9. moutinho777

moutinho777 Member

Jul 14, 2012
    Club:
    FC Porto
    how much is sport tv ?

10. frank55

frank55 Member

Jun 19, 2013
    Club:
    Portugal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Seychelles
    I added Sportv Americas =13.50 to the 5.50 of Being sports,goalTv,BenficaTv that i already had..

11. moutinho777

moutinho777 Member

Jul 14, 2012
    Club:
    FC Porto
    #1911 moutinho777, Aug 16, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2015
    isnt goaltv and bein and benfica channel 6.99? so sport tv is $13.50 or for benfica included in that? i think they have special $16 for sport tv and fubo i am interested so let me know please frank

SCP_16 repped this.
  12. frank55

frank55 Member

Jun 19, 2013
    Club:
    Portugal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Seychelles
    Hi Moutinho; Ok yes Bein Sports ,Benfica Tv ,GoalTV is 6.99 a month but if you pay for the year you pay 5.50 a month for the year.

SportvAmericas is 16.50 a month, if you pay for the year you pay 13.50 a month.

Nobody here commented on the NGSN Buffering! , and only could watch the games of liga Sagres if lowering resolution to 192P which is a crap video.

13. yuriboy

yuriboy New Member

Oct 31, 2014
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    I have Fubo TV and was impressed with the quality over the weekend. I watched or recorded all televised Liga NOS games and not one moment of buffering was noticed. I think it is decent value especially when you throw in the other channels and the fact that you have more devices you can watch it on - Roku, Apple TV etc

14. frank55

frank55 Member

Jun 19, 2013
    Club:
    Portugal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Seychelles
    What about BeinSports,i was there a couple times and it was not good, too much buffering too many complains and it's not yet the Spanish La Liga,i imagine when La Liga starts what will be on most important games ,i think what's happening is too many free trials that clogs their system,they should have the free trials on a separate server,and not mix up with existing paying users,i think they are killing their businesses by doing that.

moutinho777 repped this.
  15. moutinho777

moutinho777 Member

Jul 14, 2012
    Club:
    FC Porto
    well said thanks frank i apreciate very much i saw a free 2 minute preview of benfica channel it so crystal clear i was surprised but impressed. sport tv was great audio better picture then premium sport like you said i like the football report channel to. the bein was not as clear like benfica if it was omg. i did notice skipping on both bein channels. goltv was nice i might get this service or i will stick with ngsn

16. moutinho777

moutinho777 Member

Jul 14, 2012
    Club:
    FC Porto
    #1916 moutinho777, Aug 18, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2015
    arouca x benfica sunday 215 on rtpi
    maritimo x porto saturday 345 univision deportes network

17. frank55

frank55 Member

Jun 19, 2013
    Club:
    Portugal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Seychelles
    Hi moutinho, i sent an email to Fubo about the Buffering of Beinsports and they replied.

I certainly understand your concern and help to us in this matter. I will pass this onto the tech team to let them know, but our team members always have on the live matches - both more popular or not as heavily watched matches. During those matches, we keep an eye out for any technical issues that we may experience to catch it as soon as possible but we have not been able to replicate an issue with beIN Sports as of late.

We certainly admit to having had issues earlier in the summer with Copa America during those extremely high volume matches, but we are in the midst of reconfiguring our streaming infrastructure so that those technical difficulties will be better prevented from happening in the future. This should be released in the next coming weeks, with the release of our newly renovated site, that will also have a great new DVR feature as well! :D

We're always looking to improve so we really appreciate you taking the time to write to us with this issue you've been experiencing. If you'd like us to try and help you possibly go through some methods to see if there's a quick fix to this issue, we'd love to help! :) Could you also share with us what internet browser you are using?

Best,
    Joyce

18. frank55

frank55 Member

Jun 19, 2013
    Club:
    Portugal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Seychelles
    Hi guys ;where the hell is NGSN and Liga Sagres games this weekend?

luckily i canceled and joined Fubo which is working great lately

19. frank55

frank55 Member

Jun 19, 2013
    Club:
    Portugal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Seychelles
    Hi guys ; anybody can get Espn3,i have an error code 203

20. moutinho777

moutinho777 Member

Jul 14, 2012
    Club:
    FC Porto
    why you watching espn3? no portuguese soccer there. i signed up for ngsn trial the game are there.

21. natenate101

natenate101 Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 16, 2006
    California, US
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Same here. Thanks for helping me out. Was watching Sporting vs. Pacos last night and the quality was solid.

moutinho777 repped this.
  22. frank55

frank55 Member

Jun 19, 2013
    Club:
    Portugal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Seychelles

Forget it;just had issues with flash player in one of my PC's,
    nobody's saying Portuguese liga are in ESPN,but there are other soccer games there.

About NGSN ; the game Rio Ave vs Braga never was there neither live or replay this past week end

23. frank55

frank55 Member

Jun 19, 2013
    Club:
    Portugal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Seychelles
    CSKVSSPORTING will be on ESPN3

vilafria repped this.
  24. moutinho777

moutinho777 Member

Jul 14, 2012