TV Alert

Discussion in 'Women's Fans and More' started by thegoofy1, Oct 15, 2002.

1. thegoofy1

thegoofy1 New Member

Dec 8, 2001
    Denver, CO
    According to LotheLurker, on beg borrow and deal (some espn show) Carla Overbeck will participate.

Although looking at espn, it says 8 pm EST. It will also be reaired:

Enjoy.

2. FearM9

FearM9 New Member

Jul 14, 2000
    On my bike
    If you go to the front page of today's sports section in USA Today...in the upper right corner is a color photograph with Carla in it and 4 chodes standing around with medals around their neck.

Task #17: Take a picture with a gold medal around your neck.

3. FearM9

FearM9 New Member

Jul 14, 2000
    On my bike
    I would soooo kick ass on this show. Me, M9fanatic, melbrown, and LoTheLurker would make the other team our bitches.

Carla is very cool. She invited Team Fumundacheese to her house to take pics of her various medals. And then they were hitting up Staci Wilson on something. I think they are going to a kegger or something to try to scam some Courage players out of some money.

And Carla's house is nice.

But I hate that Chode that is defaming the REI jacket. Probably a Charge fan.

Eeesh...they just crashed Tiffeny Roberts birthday party.

Now I think Kim Yankowski is hitting everyone up for $$$.

Now TR is mad. She wants Team Fumundacheese to get their money and leave so they can party.

:D

4. January 23

January 23 New Member

Aug 6, 1999
    upper lower MI
    WUSA players rock.

Thanks for the headsup.

5. melbrown

melbrown New Member

Aug 27, 2001
    "Cause we want to do stuff without the cameras around."

:D

6. FearM9

FearM9 New Member

Jul 14, 2000
    On my bike
    *plays theme from "Jaws"*
    :rolleyes:

7. M9fanatic

M9fanatic Member

Oct 31, 2000
    North Side.
    :eek: :eek:

#8 Member

Jul 5, 2000
    Washington DC metro
    Was Kim Yankowski the blond one with the nice arms trying to help them collect money? If so, she was delicious. So Tiffany didnt want anyone to see her pounding shots, and getting personal with those huge ass football players that showed up near the end of the segment? Me thinks TR gets wild with a few pops in her. Fun snapshot of life off the field - would love to have seen more of it.

9. Berly16ROX

Berly16ROX New Member

Sep 27, 2001
    Virginia
    that was pretty cool. Kim was funny running around with that hat trying to get people to fork over some cash! TR was NOT happy at all...

Carla is SO nice! Im surprised she didnt offer to cook dinner or something! NICE house also!