Tsk,Tsk

Discussion in 'AC Milan' started by halamadrid07, Aug 18, 2003.

1. halamadrid07

halamadrid07 Member

Arsenal, Real Madrid, Juventus
    France
    Jun 14, 2003
    Brooklyn
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    ooohhhh yeeeaahhh!!! Can't wait for the season to open. Milan, I predict will not be in CL. Sorry to bother you guys, but all Milan do is run their mouths. 5 games and 5 losses, impressive. Only shows that last year was a fluke. You have players I respect but that's as far as it goes. Porto will win the supercup. This isn't even a question. Mark my words, you are going down this year, jajajajaja. Forza Bianconeri!!!

2. canzano55

canzano55 Member+

Jun 23, 2003
    Toronto
    Club:
    AC Milan
    I love people like you, you make my winning experiences even more enjoyable... if thats even possible. Tisk tisk...well fortunately this world has a team like Milan, a team with the simple existence of having the divine purpose which is basically ripping the hearts out of fans that support teams like Madrid and Juve. But you know, to tell the truth I honestly dont know what I love more: watching Milan lift the most prestigous and most coveted trophy in the history of European football...or, watching the faces of disapointment and exhaustion in the ever-popular faces of Zidane and Del Piero (its not cruelty or evil;I prefer to identify it as means of releif because these soccer figures always appear indestructable which obviously they aren't, sort of a return to reality for everybody) which is always a rare treat. But I shoudn't have to tell u this "madrid guy" cause ur a soccer fan urself, having that in mind do not turn the world upside down when ur desire for revenge is not fufilled because.. friend, I'm happy to say that this Milan dynasty is here to stay and therefore here to win. They got six of those bad boys now and they're closer to reaching Madrids nine, so I guess will just have to see what happens :D

3. halamadrid07

halamadrid07 Member

Arsenal, Real Madrid, Juventus
    France
    Jun 14, 2003
    Brooklyn
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    I can always count on you to respond to my posts. At least I know there's one Milan with team pride. As they said in "Vanilla Sky" you must first experience the sour before you experience the sweet. Those two last victories we netted may have been nothing compared to the CL, but to me it proves that Milan were not worthy champions. I know Inter fans agree as well. Milan moved on through 2 ties and won on penalties. 1 goal in 3 games. That's weak considering your team is very talented. This serie A campaign will be one of the best in a while but Juve will not be denied what is theirs. Milan to me is a team that always seems bored. Not enough effort is given to win, with all that talent!!!! Unacceptable. Although Juve also did not net in the CL final they played very well against RM and proved a just contender. But these words will be meaningless until Milan prove me correct. They will finish outside top 3 and then I will provide with a torrent abuse of Milan posts. Good times. :D

4. cpwilson80

cpwilson80 Member+

Mar 20, 2001
    Boston
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    How many goals did Juve score in the most important game of the season last year?

Just checking. I was too busy looking at the pictures from last May's post-game celebration ;)

5. Seedorf

Seedorf New Member

Aug 4, 2003
    Minneapolis, MN USA

I will not argue that Milan have not been playing at their peak level. And I will admit the Milan was in need of some pace upfront. And then, behold! KAKA!! (Is this worst Brazilian name yet?) You, as an Arsenal fan, should remember it's a long season. Let me bring you back to last year, when in the month or two of the EPL, Arsenal looked like they would not lose. They were gods. Conversely, Man U looked like their defence couldn't stop Atalanta. Need I remind you what happened in the 2nd half of the season? Now, I will never admit to being a Man U fan, but I believe the point was made. Milan has simply too much talent. They will challange again for the CL. They will challange again for Serie A. Winning the Super Cup is nice, but the Scudetto and European Cup is what matters. Until Sol Campbell's next red card...