News: TRUMP: The Official Trump thread (a.k.a. the classiest thread at BigSoccer, I promise you that)[F]

Discussion in 'Elections' started by ElJefe, Jul 21, 2015.

1. superdave

superdave Member+

Jul 14, 1999
    VB, VA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Naughtius Maximus repped this.
  2. LastBoyscout

LastBoyscout Member+

Mar 6, 2013
    I don't know what's more disturbing how he is posing there as if he had just cut the tail off himself with the totally clean knife in his hand, the dead look in his eyes or his stubby small Trump fingers.

3. Cascarino's Pizzeria

Apr 29, 2001
    New Jersey, USA
    In that case why don't we just elect Jonah Falcon and get it over with? He could pound Putin into submission with his unit.

4. Umar

Umar Member+

Sep 13, 2005
    One step ahead
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Palestine
    Okay, first of all those aren't small fingers. Those are great big huuuuge fingers. They just look small because of something called perspective, which is something that tricks people into thinking things that just aren't true at all. I strongly suggest that you avoid any sense of perspective when looking at this issue.

If you look at the picture, the hands only look small and stubbly because there is a vicious rumour that the knife is a pocket knife. It is in fact a huuuuge machete.

And the "tail" isn't a tail, that's just a slur put out by the elites and the donors. The tail is in fact the elephant trunk. I know elephants okay, nobody knows elephants better than me, and that elephant has nose hair coming out of its nose, out of its wherever.

That is a big elephant trunk. And a big ass machete. That's how big juniors hands are.

gmonn, Auriaprottu, LastBoyscout and 3 others repped this.
  5. usscouse

usscouse BigSoccer Supporter

May 3, 2002
    Orygun coast
    The international voting cognoscendi of British pubs are voting to support their colonial favourites with their cocks. Choose your candidate express your desire, shake, zip and check the chalk board.

TRUMPURINAL0103A[2].jpg

It's alright...they don't bite!

Boloni86 repped this.
  6. Cascarino's Pizzeria

Apr 29, 2001
    New Jersey, USA
    Nice. I hear Cruz might take the occasional #2 in the mouth. :whistling:

7. Auriaprottu

Auriaprottu Member+

Atlanta Damn United
    Apr 1, 2002
    The back of the bus
    Club:
    Atlanta
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    It's not like he couldn't have wiped the knife off after the cut, but what raises my brows is that he's still holding it, and quite obviously for the photo. Most hunters pose with their kill weapons and the kill. Are we supposed to believe he stabbed the elephant to death?

Boloni86 repped this.
  8. dapip

dapip Member+

Sep 5, 2003
    South Florida
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
  9. soccernutter

soccernutter Moderator
    Staff Member

Tottenham Hotspur
    Aug 22, 2001
    Near the mountains.
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  10. dapip

dapip Member+

Sep 5, 2003
    South Florida
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    A little goes a long waay..

11. dapip

dapip Member+

Sep 5, 2003
    South Florida
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
  12. Boloni86

Boloni86 Member+

Jun 7, 2000
    Baltimore
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    Gibraltar
    And this is why it's imperative that all of you vote for Donald Trump! He's done more damage to the GOP in one primary season that the feckless Democrats managed in the last 30+ years.

crazypete13 and Zullu repped this.
  13. DynamoEAR

DynamoEAR Member+

May 30, 2011
    HoustAtlantaDMV
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You think so?

14. song219

song219 BigSoccer Supporter

Apr 5, 2004
    La Norte
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    Vanuatu
  15. Boloni86

Boloni86 Member+

Jun 7, 2000
    Baltimore
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    Gibraltar
    Absolutely ... He's done irreparable damage to the party IMO ... even if they manage to beat him. It's really bad when Ted Cruz is starting to look like the reasonable alternative. And Ted Cruz himself has been such a destructive force undermining McConnell and Boehner at every turn. Not only has all this GOP turmoil caused damage from within, but it's surely turning off lots of independent/undecided voters. For this cycle the GOP is toast even against a weak HRC.

Keeping the White House would be a massive achievement for Democrats ... especially if it comes with the Senate. It'll mean at least one more moderate SCOTUS judge. It'll mean saving the ACA from near certain destruction. It'll save the Iran nuclear deal from almost certain destruction. It'll mean that we'll actually implement the commitments we made at the Paris climate talks. There's a lot at stake, and I'm not sure that Hillary would have been able to pull it off on her own without this sabotage by Donald "the mole" Trump.

My only regret is that we'll probably pay again in the midterms (as usual). And HRC will be very beatable in '20 if the Republicans can keep the nutjobs from running somehow.

16. Zullu

Zullu Member+

Jul 5, 2009
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    But they won't be able to keep their nutjobs in line. Their base will not have it.

17. Cascarino's Pizzeria

Apr 29, 2001
    New Jersey, USA
    Well his lil peepee does like totalitarian Eastern European vag. He was way ahead of the off-shoring curve with that. 'Cept for the brief time he went All American with Marla Maples.

18. JohnR

JohnR Member+

Jun 23, 2000
    Chicago, IL
    Bobby Jindal penned another one of those "Obama created Trump" articles that have become so prevalent among Republicans.

The party whom nobody literate can defend ... controls the Senate and House .... sigh.

dapip and Zullu repped this.
  19. Zullu

Zullu Member+

Jul 5, 2009
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    This is what poor turnout does for you. Democrats and their base e.g. liberal white men, (single) women , poor people, blacks, latinos and the youth nominally outnumber the Republican base. But so much of the Democratic base consists of incredibly unreliable voters.

20. Naughtius Maximus

Jul 10, 2001
    Shropshire
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    OK! Can I just say FECK YOU dude :mad:

I clicked that link just as the little woman walked in the room and, let me tell yer, it wasn't pretty :mad: :eek:

:giggle:

Nah, it's my own stupid fault. I clicked the link and, as it loaded up I thought, 'Er... GIRTH??? Uh-Oh!!!' :eek:

roby and dapip repped this.
  21. Cascarino's Pizzeria

Apr 29, 2001
    New Jersey, USA
    Church of Satanic Activism going to schlong the short-fingered vulgarian in Florida:

"Donald J. Trump’s a real dick, so it wasn’t much of a stretch," Stevens told The Huffington Post. "The timing is perfect. The GOP is coming to Florida, Florida is shaped like a giant dong, and a dong is leading the GOP."

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_56d9b18ae4b03a40567853b3

22. roby

roby Member+

SIRLOIN SALOON FC, PITTSFIELD MA
    Feb 27, 2005
    So Cal
    Well...if you hadn't been singing "Oiv got a loverly bunch of coconuts" maybe Your Fair Lady wouldn't have noticed! :p

Naughtius Maximus repped this.
  23. cleansheetbsc

cleansheetbsc Member+

Mar 17, 2004
    Club:
    --other--
  24. superdave

superdave Member+

Jul 14, 1999
    VB, VA
    Club:
    DC United