Trophy Manager Season 12!

Discussion in 'Manager Games' started by flagg24, Jul 15, 2008.

1. flagg24

flagg24 Member

Dec 4, 2006
    Findlay
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Season 12 is about a week away from starting up, so I thought I would start a new thread since it has been a couple of seasons since my last thread.

With one week to go in season 11, my club sits in 5th place in Div. 2.2 and with the right results could possibly vault up to 3rd place. The team had been in 3rd place until a series of injuries left my club with a draw and two losses before finally righting the ship and eeking out a 1-0 win.

If you haven't checked out Trophy Manager yet, do so!! It is THE BEST soccer management game out there. From managing your squad and tactics to building infrastructure (stadiums, hot dog stands, merchandise shop in town), it's there. For me the best part of the game is Youth Development. I currently have a level 9 youth department (out of 10) and I am trying to bring up my own players through the youth department, so I don't have to dip my toes into the transfer market.

This game is a blast and you will be hooked from the moment you try it!
    Check it out here!

2. flagg24

flagg24 Member

Dec 4, 2006
    Findlay
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Re: Trohy Manger Season 12!

bump to get this back above the season 10 thread.

3. cantona94

cantona94 Member

Jul 16, 2000
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    How is this different from Hattrick?

I played hattrick initially but found it extrememly frustrating at times and finally let me team lapse.

4. flagg24

flagg24 Member

Dec 4, 2006
    Findlay
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    More skills for each player, alot of formations to choose from, individual training for each player (from one of four training squads you decide on), a transfer market that allows you to approach other teams for one of their players, actually see the growth of your facilites, a better youth development system.

If you haven't done so yet, come check it out! You can check out my club here

I agree about Hattrick being frustrating as all get out, but I still manage my team there (just out of pixel crack addiction). Once I started in TM, I instantly fell in love with the game. It really is a breath of fresh air compared to Hattrick.

5. usasoccerhooligan

May 1, 2005
    i've been playing for quite a while. my club is SC Fire 97 of 2.1.

6. brine

brine Member

Jan 8, 2002
    San Diego, CA
    TrophyManager is about a thousand times more fun than HT. More player skills, more training, better transfer list, and on and on...

Try it out here:

http://www.trophymanager.com/index.php?ref=15299

7. flagg24

flagg24 Member

Dec 4, 2006
    Findlay
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    That's a very nice club you've got there!

8. usasoccerhooligan

May 1, 2005
    why thank you. yours isn't too bad itself. granted, we've also got the great FC Cape May in this thread.

9. mellowjohnny

mellowjohnny Member

Nov 4, 2004
    USA
    I'm finishing up my first year in 6.14. Am in fifth place with an outside chance for 2nd if I win my last game and results go my way.

10. flagg24

flagg24 Member

Dec 4, 2006
    Findlay
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

So how'd you end up?

11. placount

placount Member

Oct 25, 2007
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I really fell hard the second half of last season, falling to mid-table from a very promising start. oh yea, I play in 4.1

12. mellowjohnny

mellowjohnny Member

Nov 4, 2004
    USA
    I ended up in fifth place after losing my last game. However, I still ended up being promoted to 5.12 where I have started out with 3 wins to be top of the table; and I did not even add anyone to the squad. If anyone wants a friendly please challenge FC Lokomotiv Arsenal 2008.

13. SoB Bolton

SoB Bolton New Member

Mar 25, 2007
    Chester, PA
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Finally got out of 4.10 last season with a lot of big changes to my squad.

Currently in 4th, and the only promoted team in 3.5 in the upper 2/3 of the table :D