Troll Alert!!!!

Discussion in 'The Beautiful Game' started by house18, Sep 19, 2003.

1. house18

house18 Member

Jun 23, 2003
    St. Louis, MO
    Funny how a newbie posts something that will become a big argument (such as "What's the difference between football and soccer") and then other newbies answer with more remarks to get it going. Like we don't know what is going on?!?!?! So watch out for the troll crew of the day: omlas, devilmaycare , chiefduffer, has personal problems and ngonge. I am sure there will be more of them, just ignore them and enjoy some good soccer talk.

2. has personal problem

Sep 19, 2003
    i dont smell and eat kids. im not a troll

3. house18

house18 Member

Jun 23, 2003
    St. Louis, MO
    As a public service I am bringing this alert back to the top. Thank you and continue to chat about soccer.

4. has personal problem

Sep 19, 2003
    which manchester team do you support man

5. house18

house18 Member

Jun 23, 2003
    St. Louis, MO
    Sing Along!!!!

Trollin, trollin, trollin, boy these dogs keep trolling...Trollhide!

6. MikeyPez

MikeyPez New Member

Jun 19, 2003
    Jersey City NJ
    Suck my balls!!

7. Alphonse

Alphonse New Member

May 30, 2003
    La France
    le funny troll

You have le made me smile with that response, but I still think you are le insensitive to moi feelings.

Stop le using my boards for le inane writing, go le write this on the usa et mls boards where le inane writing is considered le normal.

8. has personal problem

Sep 19, 2003
    nobody wants to talk. thats ok. im quite good at engaging in conversation with myself. i must admit being called a troll is a little confusing. especially by a limb bizkit supporter. to each his own i guess. he still hasn.t told me which manchester team he supports, and i have no intention of sucking on his ball. not my scene, except for that one time but we wont go into that right now.

oh yaeh and speak english, frenchie

9. soccerchick584

soccerchick584 New Member

Jul 28, 2003
    Tennessee
    He was speaking English, stupid Newbie. Just shut your mouth because he's been here a lot longer than you. And why did you post the same reply on two threads? No wonder it was so freaking confusing there.

10. The Double

The Double Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 11, 2002
    Denver
    Post #800

This is a pointless, pointless thread.

11. has personal problem

Sep 19, 2003
    ye know the great thing about free speech is that i have the right to say pretty much anything i want. i is upset though because i thought we could be friends, but hey, cest la vie. hope you didnt get too confused. when that happens to me my head starts hurting

12. SABuffalo786

SABuffalo786 New Member

May 18, 2002
    Buffalo, New York
    Everyone who posted in this thread (save for The Double and myself) should be purged from BigSoccer.