Trip to Chicago with LA NORTE

Discussion in 'D.C. United' started by Luis Chavez, Nov 2, 2003.

1. Luis Chavez

Luis Chavez Red Card

Jul 11, 2001
    burke, va
    Anyone want to go to chicago for the DC-Scum2 game. We are going to leave Friday night and be back by monday morning. We will get a room rate of 49.00 bucks thanks to Joe. We are planning on renting a van but we need to know who is seriously interested. the trip is in the ballpark of 12-14 hours and we hope to keep the price for the whole trip under $100 bucks even less if we get more people. If your interested email me at DC_united10@hotmail.com

Luis Chavez
    NORTENO

2. K

K BigSoccer Supporter

Mar 16, 1999
    DC, Fake America
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  3. greatscott

greatscott Member+

Dec 21, 2002
    Richmond
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    how many people do you need to get a van? Im sure you could get a mini-bus if people get everything together

4. Luis Chavez

Luis Chavez Red Card

Jul 11, 2001
    burke, va
    we can get a ford explorer for 121.00 from friday thru monday night. The tickets are 20.00 bucks and the hotel will be 59.00 bucks which can be split in 5 if we get 2 more people (espcially since most of us will be clubbing the night before) hey scott if you want to go let me know so we can get you in on the action.

5. Luis Chavez

Luis Chavez Red Card

Jul 11, 2001
    burke, va
    we can get a ford explorer for 121.00 from friday thru monday night. The tickets are 20.00 bucks and the hotel will be 59.00 bucks which can be split in 5 if we get 2 more people (espcially since most of us will be clubbing the night before) hey scott if you want to go let me know so we can get you in on the action.

6. greatscott

greatscott Member+

Dec 21, 2002
    Richmond
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    ill check with my parents tonight but i dont think ill be able to as I have the junior class ring ceremony on sunday which my parents paid for. :(
    im there in spirit though, ill make you guys a cardboard replica of my body to take into the stadium