Trigoria

Discussion in 'AS Roma' started by praxis, Sep 4, 2007.

1. praxis

praxis Member

Jul 11, 2005
    Ogden Ut
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Does anyone know if the practices at Trigoria are open to the public? I am planning on a trip in December and would like to get to a practice.

2. Forza_Totti

Forza_Totti Member

Oct 16, 2006
    Toronto
    Club:
    AS Roma
  3. Czar Pazzo

Czar Pazzo Member

Jul 25, 2003
    The Darjeeling Ltd
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    According to my info, the practices at Trigoria are no longer open to the public (except once in a long while).

4. praxis

praxis Member

Jul 11, 2005
    Ogden Ut
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I just got back from the derby. While I was there, I did go to Trigoria. The practices aren't open, but it is possible to watch. After practice the players drive out and sign autographs and take pictures. I saw almost everyone (except Totti, damn it), and Spaletti and Conti came out and took pictures and talked to everyone.

To get there you take the blue line (B) to EUR Firmi. Walk outside and look for the bus stop that has the number 077 on it, that is the bus you want. Take that bus all the way to the end of the line. The last stop is Dino Viola. You get dropped off right at the Trigoria training complex. Walk around back and wait and talk with the other fans. Schedules for training at Trigoria are listed on asroma.it under News> Il calendario di Trigoria.

Hope that saves someone the grief of trying to track it down like I did.