Tribute To The Freedom

Discussion in 'Women's Fans and More' started by FreedomFan526, Aug 27, 2002.

1. FreedomFan526

FreedomFan526 New Member

Jan 11, 2002
    Virginia
    We (Some of the posters on the wusa.com message boards) are putting together a tribute for the 2002 Washington Freedom. It will include letters, drawings, photographs, etc. I thought I would post this on bigsoccer.com so that we could reach a bigger audience. We would love for any of you Freedom (Or even just WUSA) fans to contribute. Basically anything goes - As long as it is appropriate and positive. If you are interested you can visit the thread on the wusa.com boards for more information. Here is the address: http://boards.wusa.com/messageview.cfm?catid=16&threadid=9842 . After checking it out if you decide you want to contribute you can email me at hrolin@longwood.edu. Thanks for taking the time to look into this and hopefully the time to make some sort of contribution.

2. FreedomFan526

FreedomFan526 New Member

Jan 11, 2002
    Virginia
    I have told you all before that we (Freedom fans) are making a tribute for the 2002 team. It is going to be a book made up of letters to the team, letters to individual players, photographs, drawings, poemns, etc. I am asking any fans to please participate. The more people who contribute the better it will look. The Freedom does not have to be your favorite team for you to be a part of this.

Do you have a favorite player on the team? You can write to them. Do you want to compliment the team on there jump from seventh place to third place? You can write a letter about that. Do you have photographs of you with the team? You can send them along.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE take the time to do something - Anything would be greatly appreciated. You can send things through the postal mail or you can send them through email. Whatever works for you works for me. I really want this to turn out great. I need your help for that to happen.

My email address is hrolin@longwood.edu. Please email me if you have any questions. Once your letter/letters is/are complete you can send them to me there or you can email me and I will email you back with my postal address.