Trezeguet

Discussion in 'Chelsea' started by paulo, Dec 19, 2003.

1. paulo

paulo Member

Feb 13, 2002
    Atlanta
    www.foxsportsworld.com/content/view?contentId=1973810

He is young only 25. He is a proven talent. Mutu and Trezeguet up front for the next few years could be pretty potent and pretty young. I like Trezeguet's speed and Mutu's touch/vision. Maybe Eidur in the Ole Gunnar role of super sub.

Is he worth 45 million? Frankly, I don't think it matters. the question is what will it take to get him to come? and for that sum of money could we get someone better.

2. Native

Native New Member

Jun 10, 2002
    IMO hes not worth half that. He has to be one of the most verrated strikers in the world. JMO.

3. chriswalk27

chriswalk27 New Member

Dec 8, 2003
    Dalton Georgia
    I completely agree he is way overrated but you guys have the money why not keep some for a rainy day and not try and buy the world all at one time. It seems like Chelski are buying just because they can and not to fill a hole. Looks like you could use someone to replace Joe Cole if you ask me. Guy disappears during games, you just can't do that in the midfield. If he is just sitting in while Veron gets healthy you better start finding a witch doctor or someone to cure Veron quick.

Chris Walker

4. Philip in London

Philip in London New Member

Dec 25, 2003
    London
    I don't think we need to buy any strikers. Forsell has done as much as anyone could expect of him, and should come back in the Summer, providing he is willing to be one of a quartet.

5. BridgeMonkee

BridgeMonkee BigSoccer Supporter

Jul 25, 2002
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    From the Daily Mail today

Chelsea's hopes of singing David Trezeguet have been boosted by reports he is increasingly unhappy at Juventus (Daily Mail)
    No sir, we don’t need him.

this is interesting though . . .I’d take the Owen lad.

Michael Owen will quit Liverpool this summer if they do not qualify for the Champions League, his agent says, and the favourites to sign him are Chelsea and Barcelona (The Sun and the Star)

6. nicephoras

nicephoras A very stable genius

Fucklechester Rangers
    Jul 22, 2001
    Eastern Seaboard of Yo! Semite
    Re: From the Daily Mail today

We should buy Gerard too. It would be funny to see Matt Clark cry :D

7. Clan

Clan Member

Apr 23, 2002
    Re: Re: From the Daily Mail today

A real Irishman and a real scouser in a Chelsea team?

My, how things have changed for this club.