TRE Season Tickets Question

Discussion in 'The River End' started by UnionizedPA, Nov 30, 2013.

1. UnionizedPA

UnionizedPA Member

Aug 3, 2011
    Atlanta
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    Trinidad and Tobago
    Hey Guys,
    I just moved to New York from ATL and I was thinking about getting season tickets in the River End. I'm an SOB member originally from Philly and pretty sure I'd make the drive to the majority of the games.

However, I wanted to know if I wanted to bring a friend or girlfriend with me to a game, how easy is it to get another ticket to TRE? Is it assigned seating or does everyone get assigned seating but just stands in a more general admission kind of a way?

Also, how easy is it to sell the ticket? I obviously won't be able to go to all the games.

Any suggestions would be amazing.

Thanks for y'all help!

2. ericlfd

ericlfd Member+

Nov 28, 2011
    Philadelphia
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    In my experience, if you think you are going to have someone come to most games, get the second ticket as a season ticket. It's only like 300 bucks, but getting an extra online runs about 30 after all the fees. Seating situation depends on the game. And it's not hard to sell the extras, esp since its only like 16 bucks to cover your cost as a sth

UnionizedPA repped this.
  3. EmeraldDawn

EmeraldDawn Member+

May 11, 2008
    Brick, NJ
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Also its assigned seating but its not hard to squeeze another body in if you dont have adjacent tickets.

UnionizedPA repped this.
  4. Ruud11

Ruud11 Member

Dec 2, 2009
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Usually there are always couple of seats for sale on this site for $15-$25 each game ... then squeeze her in. Depending on where your seat is there should be space to 'squeeze' her in

UnionizedPA repped this.
  5. UnionizedPA

UnionizedPA Member

Aug 3, 2011
    Atlanta
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    Trinidad and Tobago
    Thanks! As long as I'm the only one squeezing her, that sounds good.

6. Ruud11

Ruud11 Member

Dec 2, 2009
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Others will squeeze her as well depending on how she looks... But without kidding last year there were plenty of empty seats last 4 /5 rows of 138