Travel/Tickets: USA-Turkey. Red Bull Arena NJ - 6/1/14

Discussion in 'USA Men: Fans & Travel' started by FoxBoro 143, Mar 6, 2014.

1. lpowen13

lpowen13 Member

Jul 28, 2002
    NY
    I've tailgated 5 times or so in the stadium lots (Lot A across the street from the arena itself) and I've never had any issues. They are strict about not letting you in more than 3(?) hours before, but other than that I've never been approached by a security person about anything.

2. 5EC18Lg

5EC18Lg Member

Aug 18, 2010
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Yea but you can't BYOB obviously, right? I'm getting together with some buddies I haven't seen in a while, and quite a few of us happen to be very into the craft beer scene, bringing things each other wants to try etc... I know it sounds silly but it enhances the experience for us

3. 5EC18Lg

5EC18Lg Member

Aug 18, 2010
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Awesome Thanks!!! Is that the gravel lot?

4. Crooked

Crooked Member+

May 1, 2005
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Doesn't sound silly, and yeah, I'm assuming that it's not BYOB. You could check on the RBNY forum, these events are all being held at their usual pubs.

5. bkn0528

bkn0528 Member

Aug 2, 2003
    nyc
    what's the deal with the open training again? anybody know what time it is at?

6. raisinsnacks

raisinsnacks Member

Feb 3, 2006
    Maryland, US
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I have 1 AO ticket available, will accept any reasonable offer. XOXO

7. AirMe

AirMe Member

Aug 30, 2013
    Buffalo, NY
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  8. Dan17

Dan17 Member

Nov 19, 2013
    Anyone know what time the march to the arena will be at? And I'm assuming it will be leaving from Cata's

9. jsurgan

jsurgan New Member

Feb 16, 2010
    bkn0528 repped this.
  10. soccerdad1150

soccerdad1150 Member

Sep 22, 2007
    West Chester, PA
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I have three tickets for sale to the USA vs. Turkey match, the 2nd match in the World Cup send off series. Game is this Sunday, June 1, @ 2pm, up in Harrison NJ, the Red Bull arena. Leave a comment or send me PM. Paid $150, Tix are in sec 202, row 19.

11. soccerdad1150

soccerdad1150 Member

Sep 22, 2007
    West Chester, PA
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I have three tickets for sale to the USA vs. Turkey match, the 2nd match in the World Cup send off series. Game is this Sunday, June 1, @ 2pm, up in Harrison NJ, the Red Bull arena. Leave a comment or send me PM. Paid $150, Tix are in sec 202, row 19. I can email them to you.

YomaTaung repped this.
  12. DC96

DC96 New Member

Sep 23, 2007
    I have 2 extra tickets in the American Outlaws supporters section, $70 each (that's the price I paid). I live in Northern Virginia and will be at Red Bull Arena by noon on Sunday.

13. DC96

DC96 New Member

Sep 23, 2007
    I'm also willing to trade the two tickets in the supporters sections for 2 tickets anywhere else in the stadium.

14. twostep08

twostep08 Member

May 14, 2011
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Sorry if it's been asked already (will read more on my lunch break) but can anyone comment where's the best place to park in terms of price and ease of exit? I'm coming from CT so I think I'll be getting nailed with tolls so I'd prefer to park for free if possible.. Don't mind walking, never been to RBA so I have no idea!

15. Dan17

Dan17 Member

Nov 19, 2013
    You can park anywhere in the Ironbound on Ferry st if you find street parking. That's if you plan to hang out at a bar or eat in the area beforehand, also most places like Iberria have $10 parking, but give you a voucher that you can apply to your food and drink bill. I'd say if you plan to hang out in the area before, street or one of the restaurants/bars is your best bet. It's about a 10-15 minute walk to the arena

16. DC96

DC96 New Member

Sep 23, 2007
    The two tickets have been sold.

17. Craptacular

Craptacular New Member

Apr 3, 2006
    I have a friend who is looking for 1 ticket in the American Outlaws supporters section. If you have 1 that you're looking to sell, please PM me.

Thanks & go USA!!!

18. jsurgan

jsurgan New Member

Feb 16, 2010
    Hi all,

Have 3 extra tickets in the supporters section. Can meet at El Pastor before the game. Would prefer to get rid of all 3 in one shot. PM me.

19. BloodEagle

BloodEagle Member

May 19, 2007
    Kansas city
    Looking for 2 tickets in the AO section for tomorrows game. I sent you a message jsurgan.. or started conversation, I haven't posted on here in a long time and didn't see a pm. anyway someone send me a message if you are looking to sell 2 ao tickets

20. Nest Dweller

Nest Dweller New Member

Sep 9, 2013
    Club:
    DC United
    If you are looking for tickets, the road trip director of the Screaming Eagles has some in Section 102 in the heart of the supporters sections.

You can reach him at roadtrips@screaming-eagles.com to make arrangements.

And for those in the DC area you can jump on one of the buses, because he just started filling a sixth one! All the details on departure times/locations, etc. at http://tinyurl.com/mt24fn3

21. twostep08

twostep08 Member

May 14, 2011
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    can I still park there without consequence if I dont plan to go to the restaurant/bar? I'm coming from CT, so I have no idea how traffic will be; may end up going straight to the stadium. also are these places easy to find in relation to the stadium, or will I end up needing specific directions to them

22. Dan17

Dan17 Member

Nov 19, 2013
    You may be able to find street parking if you're there early enough at no charge. If not, it is usually like $10 to park. I have been able to find street parking for free plenty of times. It is a fairly straight shot from Market/Ferry Street to the Jackson St Bridge, which you'll need to cross and then the stadium is right in front of you. The bridge is where the supporters will be marching across as well. Harrison can be even a bigger pain to find parking in around the stadium, the streets are smaller and more street parking rules I always ignore and get a ticket, which is why I park in Newark. Anyway, the walk from Market St to the stadium is about 10-15 mins

Johnstaud repped this.
  23. Johnstaud

Johnstaud New Member

Apr 8, 2014
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Looking for 1, maybe 2 tickets in the AO section behind the goal. Hit me with an email at stoopman2626@gmail.com if you have any to sell. I will be in the area tonight and early tomorrow if we need to meet up.

24. joehill

joehill Member

Sep 28, 2005
    brooklyn
    Club:
    DC United
    anybody know if PATH is running more trains than normal on a Sunday for this? according to Google maps, it's going to take me 2+ hours to get there from Brooklyn between the R train tunnel closure, no PATH trains from WTC, and what looks like an interminable wait for the train to Newark at Journal Sq

25. AirMe

AirMe Member

Aug 30, 2013
    Buffalo, NY
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Next time I go, tickets in the Outlaw section....sick of getting yelled at for standing and cheering.