Transfers Thread

Discussion in 'Bosnia & Herzegovina' started by Vitez, Aug 8, 2011.

1. Ronaldinho321

Ronaldinho321 Member

Aug 19, 2015
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Didnt look like he was at fault for any of the goals but such a weird choice to transfer to a reulgation team. I wonder if the PSV, Lazio or Bretford rumors were true those teams would of been better for him

2. BIHfan

BIHfan Member+

Borussia Dortmund
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Oct 13, 2020
    Whatever the case may be, Ahmedhodzic is off to a flying start..

3. Ronaldinho321

Ronaldinho321 Member

Aug 19, 2015
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Oh wow Anel's team is already down 3-0 in the 28th minute. Looking like a bad choice on his part to go there

4. BIHfan

BIHfan Member+

Borussia Dortmund
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Oct 13, 2020
    It was such an obvious bad choice but you can always count on our players (and their agents) to settle for bad choices, dare I say criminally bad choices even.

5. Ronaldinho321

Ronaldinho321 Member

Aug 19, 2015
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Ahmedhodzic transferred to Sheffield United. 2nd tier English football is not a bad move at all. Much better than playing in Liga 2 France :laugh:. If he performs, he could easily get scooped up by a Premier league team. Sheffield was actually playing premier league football in 2019 to 2021 .

6. Ronaldinho321

Ronaldinho321 Member

Aug 19, 2015
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Transfer news

Demirovic to FC Augsburg . Augsburg finished 14th place last season. Lets see if he can revive his career here.

7. BIHfan

BIHfan Member+

Borussia Dortmund
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Oct 13, 2020
    I'm actually amazed anyone in Germany was willing to sign him let alone Augsburg who is a solid Bundesliga club that's been in the 1. Bundesliga for about 10 years now.

8. Ronaldinho321

Ronaldinho321 Member

Aug 19, 2015
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Demirovic another subpar season in the Bundesliga. I dont think he can even reach Ibisevic lvl

9. BIHfan

BIHfan Member+

Borussia Dortmund
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Oct 13, 2020
    It's an ok season, he scored the same amount of goals as he did with Freiburg but played twice as less in terms of appearances.