Transfers Rumours (POST ALL TRANSFER RUMORS HERE!)

Discussion in 'Portugal' started by Portista69, Dec 17, 2004.

1. Roy Da Silva

Roy Da Silva New Member

Sep 24, 2003
    Vancouver Canada
    Migelito has never gotten a look from the National team. I doubt he ever will.

2. Roy Da Silva

Roy Da Silva New Member

Sep 24, 2003
    Vancouver Canada
  3. Roy Da Silva

Roy Da Silva New Member

Sep 24, 2003
    Vancouver Canada
  4. Frank Cunha

Frank Cunha New Member

Sep 17, 2001
    UNION TOWNSHIP, NJ
    like last year Porto are going to send some players on loan from the A and B teams

5. Roy Da Silva

Roy Da Silva New Member

Sep 24, 2003
    Vancouver Canada
    They might send some to Setubal after the Jorjinho deal

6. Frank Cunha

Frank Cunha New Member

Sep 17, 2001
    UNION TOWNSHIP, NJ
  7. leafster

leafster New Member

Jul 21, 2004
    Toronto, Canada
    Deportivo are accepting offers for Andrade.

DEPOR INVITE OFFERS
    Deportivo La Coruna president Augusto Caesar Lendoiro is encouraging Premiership clubs to bid for his players. Portugal international defender Jorge Andrade is wanted by Inter Milan, but Lendoiro is hoping interest from Newcastle will push up his price.

http://msn.foxsports.com/soccer/story/3609914?CMP=OTC-K9B140813162&ATT=184

8. Portugue_man_of_war

Portugue_man_of_war New Member

Mar 22, 2005
    NYC
    Andrade's one of Soccer's most underrated stars. He's got to be worth 15MM pounds, at least! He's quality and still has 4 or 5 goods years left in him. I just hope he lands in the Premiership

9. mursa81

mursa81 New Member

May 7, 2005
    Miami , Florida
    Dynamo Moscow and FC PORTO are reportadly working a 3 player deal worth 30 million Euros ...
    ...the players are Costinha , Maniche & Seitaridis ..

I would keep Seitaridis if i was FCP administrators and sell maniche/costinha for 25 million euros if possible . .. that would be a good deal IMO .

10. Resendes

Resendes New Member

Dec 29, 2004

Its about time he left for a better club but I'm hoping for Chelsea, ManchesterU, Liverpool.

11. leafster

leafster New Member

Jul 21, 2004
    Toronto, Canada
    I just read this on Maisfutebol as well. I guess they are each valued at 10 million euros each.

http://www.maisfutebol.iol.pt/noticia.php?id=536090&div_id=1304

I would keep Seitaridis as well since we don't even have a backup RB and he's only 23. Bosingwa has played well over there but that's not his position.

Costinha is going for sure but they are still negotiating for the other two. I think PDC is selling with the idea in mind that we aren't going to get an automatic spot in the CL. Personally I think he has no clue what he is doing anymore.

30 million euros is a lot of money and if these rumours are true they better start spending wisely..no more Leo Limas and Pitbulls please :rolleyes: :mad:

12. ChopSoccerDude

Dec 3, 2004
    New Jersey
    Club:
    FC Porto
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    I think Seitaridis cost Porto 3 million if I'm not mistaken. If Porto could sell these 3 for $30 million I would take it in a heartbeat! I've been very critical of Seitaridis for a long time now, Seitaridis IMO was a waste, defends well but did not show us the offensive skills he "SHOWED" us at the Euro :mad:
    As far as Pitbull, they never really give him a chance; from what I saw of him though he looked like someone that could be the next Derlei if given the opportunities. Leo Lima? definitely get rid of him. We need to get a Extremo esquerdo like Diogo Valente or get Bruno Moraes back at 100% and do some of things he did w/ Setubal this year.

13. leafster

leafster New Member

Jul 21, 2004
    Toronto, Canada
    I'm not saying that making a big profit on Seitaridis is a bad idea but just remember that we already made a huge profit on Ferreira, Carvalho, and Deco. McCarthy is also apparently going. I'm all for making money if people throw ridiculously inflated sums at us, but we have to at least keep a few quality players to remain competitive. Plus we have spent some of the money we made very poorly over the past few months.

14. Resendes

Resendes New Member

Dec 29, 2004
    10 million each :p

Lima, pitbull, pepe, arieas wtf...and lets not forget the managers...
    After Mourinho left it became very clear Porto is managed by idiots.

15. ferreirajl

ferreirajl New Member

Jun 5, 2002
    Lisbon, Portugal

Everybody knows that when it comes to player transfers, FC Porto is on the opposite spectrum to Sporting and Benfica:

You see, we BUY players, EXPERIMENT them, and then if they don't work out we LOAN them to crappy teams like AEK Athens or Monaco.
    YOU, on the other hand receive players on loan from teams like Newcastle and Valladolid because you're so freaking bankrupt you can't afford to buy any of them.

Oh and about Mourinho.... I'm sure he is your new idol now that he is FAR FAR far away... and even what seemed like arrogance before (when he was ripping Sporting shirst apart) now seems like genuine confidence and brilliance.

But.... maybe you DID notice that it was OUR management that bought him in the first place.... no?
    Not Sporting's... or Benfica's (well, Benfica did have him... but they let him go :rolleyes: )

I guess my bottom line is this: yeah this season has been awful... and in a losing team everybody looks like crap. Players worthy of Brasil's NT, Greek internationals, the management, you name it.

So for your sake I hope you don't lose to Benfica
    or to CSKA (a team we beat playing like shhhiiiittt)
    cos then what would your management look like? With their 400 million debt and all...?

16. leafster

leafster New Member

Jul 21, 2004
    Toronto, Canada
    I thought he was Porto fan???

17. ferreirajl

ferreirajl New Member

Jun 5, 2002
    Lisbon, Portugal
    Not on Thursdays. :rolleyes:

18. leafster

leafster New Member

Jul 21, 2004
    Toronto, Canada
    Goodead's Boa Morte on the move?

Chris Coleman's hopes of keeping Luis Boa Morte at Fulham have been dealt a blow with the news Liverpool are considering a bid for him.

Earlier this week it was Newcastle who were linked with the Portuguese frontman, after they had an offer rejected for him during the January transfer window.

However, now it is the possible European Champions who are hot on his trail.

Fulham value Boa Morte at around £6million, but both the Reds and the Magpies are said to favour a swap deal, rather than a straight cash transaction.

http://www.4thegame.com/club/ffc/news/171252/duo_chase_portuguese_star.html?cC=1

19. El Ardillo

El Ardillo New Member

Jul 15, 2004
    Delaware
    doesnt chelsea want to buy ronaldo from man u? i thought i heard mention of that.

20. nicephoras

nicephoras A very stable genius

Fucklechester Rangers
    Jul 22, 2001
    Eastern Seaboard
    There have been rumors to that effect, mostly being dismissed as spurious. However, now that ManUtd have been bought by Glazer (for all intents and purposes) expect these rumors to increase. And, quite frankly, if Glazer wants to offload a few players to start paying back the debt, Ronaldo makes sense.
    I expect to see a lot of Tribal Football stories about Cronaldo going to Chelsea or Real. Although, be warned. Many on our boards hold a less than phenomenal opinion of Cronaldo, and would prefer he not move to Chelsea. ;)

21. Resendes

Resendes New Member

Dec 29, 2004
  22. Frank Cunha

Frank Cunha New Member

Sep 17, 2001
    UNION TOWNSHIP, NJ
    Maniche 16 million euros and Costinha 4 :eek:

23. Resendes

Resendes New Member

Dec 29, 2004
    I wrote After Mourinho left it became very clear Porto is managed by idiots.
    You reply with all this bla bla bla BS! because the truth hurts LOL :p
    From World Champions to Superliga under achievers over night. :eek:
    and you still "try" and defend Porto's management. :rolleyes:

24. El Ardillo

El Ardillo New Member

Jul 15, 2004
    Delaware
    i love your avatar. that was quite possible the funniest episode ever.

yeah, my opinion or c.r. is pretty positive, but i think he tries to be fancy. i remember seeing him go with the ball and end up no where seemingly due to him trying to be fancy...

he does have skill though, in a slightly refined form.