Transfers and Rumors

Discussion in 'Bolivia' started by vivabolivar, May 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrNiloBraun

MrNiloBraun Member

Jan 16, 2007
    Botero will no longer be off to Mexico, thank god:), we don't need him being in a 2nd division team coming back to La Paz and needing time to acclimate. This is good news for our NT when we play as locals.

http://www.eldeber.com.bo/2008/2008-12-14/vernotadeportes.php?id=081213224231

La transferencia de Joaquín Botero al club León de la segunda división del fútbol de México quedó truncada, luego de que el grupo empresarial que había charlado con el delantero boliviano se desanimara de comprar dicha institución deportiva.

The guy who was going to buy the club Leon apparently changed his mind. Oops:eek:

2. Bolivianfuego

Bolivianfuego Your favorite Bolivian

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Good to hear about that on botero, same goes with Vaca. Hopefully he can go abroad and grow more as a player.

3. 1MADDOG

1MADDOG New Member

Aug 15, 2000
    DC
    Botero must be pissed. Sad.

Vaca vaca, I really don't know how he will fair with teams that are very physical. He did average in MLS, but definantly didn't warrant a TOP pay check. He's doing well now, but he's too reserved around opposition thats simply big or physical. I wish him well. I know he had huge anxiety with missing his family, so hopefully he either takes them with him or he can manage his soul.

4. atsegnorts

atsegnorts Member

Apr 2, 2007
    Falls Church
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Vaca is going to Boliviar, he is starting this rumors to up his price, but Bolivar is loading up with him, Rivero from univ, la bomba, mojica and a whole bunch of other players that did good this year.

5. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Nice. Bolivar again turning into the team with all the NT players again... man i heard that Valentierra is gone though. They really are screwing up letting him go, he plays great as their '10'. Although he has lost a step or two, his vision and passing is brilliant, the best '10' in our country, better than Vaca IMO.

6. dsauna

dsauna Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Fairfax, VA
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    well, I don't think Bolivar is going to be any better with those players, Mojica, Gutierrez, Vaca, That's blooming's old team. The only one with potential there is Rivero.

They should go for younger better players Castellon, Huanata (if that's how it's spelled) Gati is much better then Mojica also.

I really don't see much improvement for Bolivar next year.

7. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    IT seems they are trying to get the bulk of the NT there, probably more so for the NT to play in the altitude, and to get used to all playing as a cohesive group. Its a conspiracy. lol

8. atsegnorts

atsegnorts Member

Apr 2, 2007
    Falls Church
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Pachi is reported working on finshing up his new deal to ecuador, some team that is getting promoted the upcomming season 09. Now either bolivian players are finally getting recognized for thier superb playing skills or like my mexican friend told me bolivian players are generally cheap compared to other southamerican players, you decide?

9. 1MADDOG

1MADDOG New Member

Aug 15, 2000
    DC
    Well, in the case of PACHI, he will probably never get another offer. I don't think he's going to do very well in Ecuador. It's more physical, and alot of speed. He has issue with both.

I saw him play a few weeks ago, and he did very well. His passes were perfectly timed, and had loads of energy. I still don't think he'll do well out of Bolivia unless he seriously works on his speed.

10. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    On bolivian players being cheap, yes in the past this was true, but now its changing since our NT is playing so good, and this is a big deciding factor now compared to mostly club play in the past.

Like Abdon Reyes for example getting attention.

I agree on pachi though, he needs to work on some parts of his game, hes still sorta young though at 24 or 25.

11. 1MADDOG

1MADDOG New Member

Aug 15, 2000
    DC
    24-25 is probably the later stages of peaking.

12. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    ^^^That could be argued when a player peaks. It all depends on how the player develops and how good he takes care of his body, IMO Pachi hasnt peaked yet.

13. dsauna

dsauna Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Fairfax, VA
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    I can't believe Pachi would actually consider leaving bolivar for a team that just got promoted. Are we so bad that an Ecuadorian team coming from second division is better (or can pay more) then Bolivar, the best team of Bolivia in the history (hate to say that cause I'm stronguista)

But really what would be the reason to go there

14. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    ^^Pachi has been wishy washy lately with bolivar, lately not starting either. I dont blame him, hopefully his career gets a quick fix by going over there, as he wasnt doing much lately for bolivar.

15. atsegnorts

atsegnorts Member

Apr 2, 2007
    Falls Church
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Bad news for Jose Castillio apprently the new coach for AM is the same coach that ran off Arce from Cor. Apprently his is a snoob and doesn't think highly of bolivian players, the good news is that Tecos owns Castillio's pass so he will not get screwed like a bolivian team would screw him.

16. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    ^^^Whhaaa??? real wack. I hope he maybe goes back to teco's and rips it up cause he is playing well in brasil.

17. sergtp

sergtp Member

Oct 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    It's official guys!!! it's already been signed.
    Botero ahora es un correcaminos!!! Apparently he signed with the mexican second division correcaminos squad. This all happened today, saturday. It should come out on facetas this monday.

Also one more thing, Ignacio Garcia, Ronald Garcia's younger brother got an offer from a greek team, and apparently it's a good offer. This was announced by Bolivar's president.
    It's all official!!!

18. Eber1990

Eber1990 Member

Jul 1, 2008
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    lol finally Ronald Garcia got his brother a team, I was wondering how long it would take him.. :) so what happened with Reyes?? where is he going?

19. sergtp

sergtp Member

Oct 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Everything I've heard and read seems to point to Juventus, but we'll see, nothing is for sure yet.

20. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Anyone know if Nacho' garcia is off to anywhere in Jan? Last i heard he has serious issues between himself and the spanish head coach who he doesnt like and vice versa. He wants to leave as a result, becasue he doesnt really start anymore and doesnt get as much playing time as before. They say his level of play has dropped too, but i think he needs a change of scenery and team to bring the best out again.

21. vivabolivar

vivabolivar Member

Jan 16, 2006
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Thanks for the info, can you tell us where you heard about I. Gracia?

22. sergtp

sergtp Member

Oct 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia

Interesting information, as I understand it mentions that PSV Eindhoven and Arsenal have been following him for about a year now. Also it says something about him being the next prospect of the national team, which is true. Also interested are Milan, Real, Bayern and Atletico. I hope they keep following his progress and hopefully he'll get his break soon enough.

23. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    The article isnt showing up for me, which campos? Jhasmani?