Transfers and Rumors

Discussion in 'Bolivia' started by vivabolivar, May 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vivabolivar

vivabolivar Member

Jan 16, 2006
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    I guess i wanted to start something that would be of quick reference when it comes to transfer and rumors of Bolivianos en el exterior.

Does anyone know if the trial for Diego Suarez with Chelsea materialized? I hope he gets the chances to try for a good team in Europe. Did i hear also that people from Spain are looking at him?

Also the rumors on Arce, Italy would be a nice fit. He looks like he has a good future and like an immediate impact player to bring a good name for Bolivia.

JuanMa looks like he'll be out of Villareal, talks on him moving to his old team in Spain. I think he still has some life, but is coming close to the end.

Does anyone have or could compile a list of current players playing outside of Bolivia?
    So many rumors hard to tell what is what. I know there are some in Colombia, Paraguay I dont think Mexico anymore but let's see what people know.

2. Che Matador

Che Matador Member

Apr 22, 2003
    Inside the Beltway
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    one rumor that i have heard many times during these last 3 seasons in argentina is that River Plate have interest in Ronald Raldes.

off the top of my head here are the Bolivian players playing abroad

Ronald Raldes - Rosario Central (Arg)
    Lorgio Alvarez- Cerro Porteno (Par)
    Juan Manuel Pena - Villareal (said to be heading back to Valladolid)
    Juan Carlos Arce - Corinthians (Brasil)
    Pinedo - Cadiz (Esp)
    Mojica - somewhere in Greece I believe
    Moreno - Dc United

3. MrNiloBraun

MrNiloBraun Member

Jan 16, 2007
    No...he hasn't gotten his trial yet, truth is I don't kow if he ever will. He is currently not playing and has been inactive for some time now. As always, the league team administrators and greedy people looking out for themselves are gonna screw this kids chance up.

Kids agent is currently fighting with Blooming dirigentes over his contract. It's a f*cking mess, I think the hassle to actually get him to any team will drive away potential teams including chelsea.

Does anyone know his REAL age....there are reports from 14 up to 17. How old is this kid.

4. CHICO13

CHICO13 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 4, 2001
    SECTION 135
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    At what point do we say enough? Are the journalists back home too scared to do an expose' on these crooks? I've written letters to the editors never to be acknowledged or printed. How the hell are we supposed to get ahead and grow as a futbol country while these idiots and thieves are in power?

5. MetroChile

MetroChile Member+

Jan 13, 2001
    NJ; Valpo.
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Jose Carlos Fernandez - Melipilla (Chile).

Metro

6. atsegnorts

atsegnorts Member

Apr 2, 2007
    Falls Church
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Mojica- Aris or Iris same team just spelled diffrent in Greece

7. vivabolivar

vivabolivar Member

Jan 16, 2006
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Mojica actually plays for pacos de ferraira en Potugal, Nacho Garcia plays for Aris in Greece, which by the way have qualified for the EUFA cup, something not done by the team before.

I think there is a player or two in Romania or Bulgaria cant remember who though

8. 1MADDOG

1MADDOG New Member

Aug 15, 2000
    DC
  9. MetroChile

MetroChile Member+

Jan 13, 2001
    NJ; Valpo.
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    El futbol aleman no es tan malo como lo pintan por aqui.
    Afortunadamente, tengo la posibilidad de verlo todos los fines de semana, y es bastante bueno. La diferencia con el italiano/espanol (que son las ligas que mas siguen los latinos) es que es mas rapido, pero no es enteramente de pura fuerza. Esta un peldanho mas abajo que el futbol ingles, y la liga inglesa no es para nada mala.

Metro

10. vivabolivar

vivabolivar Member

Jan 16, 2006
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Yo lo veo al futbol aleman como mas tactico y un poco lento. No lento como el Italiano, pero yo pienso que es buen futbol porque tiene ambos aspectos del futbol. Si puede ser mar rapido, pero no rapido constante como el Ingles. Me gusta mucho el futbol aleman, si es fisico pero les aria bien a los bolivianos que son mas livianos y pequenos. Yo vi varios partidos de Nacho, no siempre es titular pero tiene buena tecnica y espero que le vaya bien si se va al Shalke.

11. MrNiloBraun

MrNiloBraun Member

Jan 16, 2007
    Possible transfer of Lorgio Alvarez to Holland

http://www.facetasdeportivastv.com/leer.php?id=38959

Por su parte, el presidente de la entidad Luis Pettengill (C. Porteno) anunció en la víspera que el defensor boliviano Lorgio Alvarez está cerca de ser transferido a un club de Holanda, que aún no fue revelado.

I take it with a grain of salt, I rarely believe what comes out of the mouths of club leaders.

12. vivabolivar

vivabolivar Member

Jan 16, 2006
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    YOu know it's a lie when they dont name the club. THey did that to i think castillo and botero in Mexico and nothing happened. Unless i see the name of the team he's being transfered i wont believe it. But can you imagine him playing for PSV, Fayenoord or Ajax? PSV has a great team (doesnt Farfan play there?) and they do need some defensive help. they almost gave up the championship last time due to bad defending.

13. Saltenya94

Saltenya94 Member

Jul 29, 2003
    Brooklyn
    Club:
    DC United
  14. CHICO13

CHICO13 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 4, 2001
    SECTION 135
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Good to have you on the boards Saltenya. Hope to see you at a United game soon...

15. Che Matador

Che Matador Member

Apr 22, 2003
    Inside the Beltway
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    There are rumors circulating that Raldes wont be staying in Rosario Central, and that there are possible transfers to either Europe or River Plate.

Has anyone else heard this..

16. MetroChile

MetroChile Member+

Jan 13, 2001
    NJ; Valpo.
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    I heard River--for Raldes--for this year's Closing Championship ("Clausura").

Metro

17. LOCO4UNITED!!

LOCO4UNITED!! New Member

Aug 15, 2000
    Section #120.
  18. atsegnorts

atsegnorts Member

Apr 2, 2007
    Falls Church
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    I've read and saw on tv that both bolivar and strongest are intrested in Botero, he looked chubby in the face in the interview he gave he said that his brother is currently talking to bolivar and there is also so intrest from a columbian team however he said he wants to return to bolivian soccer.

19. 1MADDOG

1MADDOG New Member

Aug 15, 2000
    DC
    How old is Botero? Glad to hear his head is aimed the right direction.

20. MetroChile

MetroChile Member+

Jan 13, 2001
    NJ; Valpo.
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
  21. Bolivianfuego

Bolivianfuego Your favorite Bolivian

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Seriously i dont know how he keeps getting offers abroad, milton coimbra is terrible!!!

22. Che Matador

Che Matador Member

Apr 22, 2003
    Inside the Beltway
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    just like his hair

23. CHICO13

CHICO13 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 4, 2001
    SECTION 135
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    :D:D :D

24. atsegnorts

atsegnorts Member

Apr 2, 2007
    Falls Church
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    hey hey hey there is nothing wrong with a late 80's mulet in the 21 century; hey i didn't hear anybody give etchevery any heat for wearing it during his career with DCU