Transfer Thread Va Educato: 2022-23 Season

Discussion in 'AS Roma' started by Vulpinous, May 31, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Matrim

Matrim Member+

Feb 10, 2014
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Moronchi and Flopseca ftw

Some people around here could tell a sh*t by its smell, some had to nead it for a few seasons to tell by texture. That's life.

LordNelson repped this.
  2. azzurri06

azzurri06 Member

Apr 4, 2007
    san francisco
    Voi are like a guy getting excited about fornicating with that chick that used to be hot in high school. Now 10 years later she is 60lbs overweight, has five kids with five different guys and is a lush. BUt brO ShE wAs hOT

Rossonero23 and giallorosso86 repped this.
  3. Big Bad Wolf

Big Bad Wolf Member+

Dec 17, 2013
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Radja on the way out of Antwerp.

Bring him home.

DOctore13 repped this.
  4. La Magica

La Magica Member+

Aug 1, 2011
    Club:
    AS Roma
    The central midfielder, after returning to his homeland, confessed that he really wanted to stay in Italy. His move from Inter Milan to Cagliari Calcio did not materialize, however.

- I pressed the president and the sports director, but at some point they disappeared, abandoned me. I feel betrayed. I am very disappointed, my dream was to end my career in Cagliari. Well, I'm here now ... different football, different life, everything is different. I was and I am Italian, I love Italian football, its style. It has been my whole life for the past sixteen years. Now I'm back in the city where I was born. I've never been there as an adult and I have to understand certain things. It is similar when it comes to representing these colors - he said.

A week after arriving in Belgium, the competitor lost his driving license. Alcohol was detected in his body, and as if that were not enough, he exceeded the speed limit.

Not doing anything about it, the footballer got behind the wheel again not so long ago. This resulted in him being stopped by the police.

Radja Nainggolan's problems do not end there. It was the employer who decided to remove him from the team.

Cameras caught the 34-year-old smoking an e-cigarette in the first half of the 3-0 defeat against Standard Liège. The club decided that he was not setting the best example in this way.

“Royal Antwerp interviewed Radja Nainggolan today about his overall attitude and how certain behaviors are reflecting on the club and the pool of players. The club decided to remove Radja from the first team indefinitely.

The team from Jupiler Pro League, however, miscalculated a lot and after a series of pranks on the part of the experienced midfielder, decided to remove him from the first team with immediate effect in October, presenting him at the same time with the conditions that he would have to meet to return to competition at the highest level in the country .

Nainggolan didn't do much to meet the club's expectations. For this reason, the former Belgian representative was invited to an interview with the management, and during it he heard that he had been given a free hand to find a new employer in the winter transfer window, which "The Great Old" confirmed in the issued statement.

“There was an interview with Radji Nainggolan with the club's management this evening. Due to the break in the World Cup, it was necessary to discuss certain matters together.

During it, it was decided not to include Radja again in the team of the first team. The club also declares cooperation in a possible transfer.

Radja never had much time for rules and authority. They tried to bring him back into the team with conditions but he probably went partying. :laugh: A 34 year old cigar smoking drunk Ninja on the field is still levels above Cristante and Pellegrini. Thanks Mongo.

Shen-O and porreca repped this.
  5. Matrim

Matrim Member+

Feb 10, 2014
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Unfortunate for us, but absolutely true. His level of skill vs theirs is like comparing a grown up vs little kids.

6. Vulpinous

Vulpinous Moderator
    Staff Member

Mar 15, 2007
    Jersey Shore
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Radja needs some help, it's not normal behavior. Being different is what makes him tick, but some of this stems from trauma that he never dealt with.

7. LordNelson

LordNelson Member+

May 29, 2012
    London
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Are you some psycho - analysist or something? What a pathetic post.

Nainggolan repped this.
  8. Big Bad Wolf

Big Bad Wolf Member+

Dec 17, 2013
    Club:
    AS Roma
    What Radja needs is to slip on a Roma shirt again and plant his right boot far up Miltante's hole.

9. Vulpinous

Vulpinous Moderator
    Staff Member

Mar 15, 2007
    Jersey Shore
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    When you have someone with childhood trauma, like the loss of a parent in the household, and then as an adult and professional they are acting in such a reckless manner, then yes you start to put the pieces together.

10. Capitano_10

Capitano_10 Member+

Apr 18, 2011
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Before that, he needs to down 5 pints of Peroni…or Moretti. Spark up one of his finest Cubans and hit the town with Francesco and DDR (best he gets the train straight from Ferrara). Smash some of the local skirt while taking tips from master Capitano - who is by now, hugely experienced after getting rid of that slut of a wife.

While on the dance floor, one of them (Radja) gives Strootman a heads up that he’ll need to fly in for an important meeting the next day (preferably late morning early afternoon to allow the hangovers to subdue). While on this call let Kevin know he’ll need his boots AND to prepare his best bitch slapping hand.

By this point, Radja is full of the coke and whatever other substances he’s decided to dabble in. The night is in full swing. Radja blocks incoming calls from Miralem and that loser Uçan, who still can’t accept his failure. Get a haircut.

DDR lets Radja know of the finest supplier of weed in all of Rome: Fabio Simplicio. A man so well guarded, you’d need ten Castán’s to break through. Fabio delivers the goods. Word has started to spread like wildfire of this legendary night. So much so that Venditti is personally called to close out the night with a small, yet memorable set list. Ninja is tripping bad by this point, and is inconsolable after admitting his biggest regret of his life: leaving Roma. He’s a drunken mess, shouting obscenities regarding Inter fans and even his home country fans of Antwerp and how he deserves a WC call up…this falls on deaf ears.

Totti gazes across the street and sees Immobile out with his wife - they lock eyes - there’s a mutual nod of respect and move on. DDR has went AWOL while Totti reminisces of the good times. There’s a slight possibility of calling Cassano - but that temptation ends almost immediately. He then remembers kicking Vucinic up the ass every time he scored…a small smile turns to anger after he betrayed his beloved Roma by joining THEM.

To be continued…

11. Big Bad Wolf

Big Bad Wolf Member+

Dec 17, 2013
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Epic

12. LordNelson

LordNelson Member+

May 29, 2012
    London
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Yep. Would loved to have gone to that party.

porreca repped this.
  13. schnix

schnix Member+

Roma
    North Korea
    Jan 2, 2012
    SFR YUGOSLAVIA
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Serbia and Montenegro
    Not a single mention of Taddei

Shit post

DOctore13 and Oban14 repped this.
  14. Nainggolan

Nainggolan Member+

Jun 4, 2021
  15. Haakon24

Haakon24 Member+

Mar 15, 2013
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Norway
    We should take a look at that Pau Lopez

shiboboo, Shen-O, whill4 and 1 other person repped this.
  16. wm72

wm72 Member+

Dec 3, 2010
    New York
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Patricio has been bad this season but even I'm surprised to see him dead last in shot stopping stats, especially since he's a "shot stopping" GK that doesn't add much else.

17. Vulpinous

Vulpinous Moderator
    Staff Member

Mar 15, 2007
    Jersey Shore
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
  18. Nainggolan

Nainggolan Member+

Jun 4, 2021
    This will be his last year. We are looking at Vicario and Carneschi.

19. Matrim

Matrim Member+

Feb 10, 2014
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Can't stand his face. Looks like a cheap Moronchi replica.

20. Indian_Gladiator

Sep 4, 2014
    Kolkata
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    India
    What about Svilar? Is he that bad that he can't replace Rui?

21. Nainggolan

Nainggolan Member+

Jun 4, 2021
    Yes.

wm72 repped this.
  22. wm72

wm72 Member+

Dec 3, 2010
    New York
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Yes.

He may turn into a good goalkeeper one day, who knows, but that one start was enough to see that he is nowhere near ready. He seemed like a kitten that escaped into the yard for the first time.

23. windrepel

windrepel Member

May 11, 2021
    Get ronaldo in January, trust me he is still a good player, united being shit isn't his fault ,let him link up with dybala again and let's win the league

24. Vulpinous

Vulpinous Moderator
    Staff Member

Mar 15, 2007
    Jersey Shore
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Ronaldo wouldn't work out for financial reasons but I would take him in a second. He is a champion love or hate him, and he brings a work mind-set.

25. Vulpinous

Vulpinous Moderator
    Staff Member

Mar 15, 2007
    Jersey Shore
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Definitely in favor of bringing Frattesi in this window. Kid has been really good this campaign. I know most of us have a lot of hope in Bove, but if he is the key to unlock the deal, I go forward with it.