Transfer Thread 2020/2021

Discussion in 'Borussia Dortmund' started by hava, May 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HockeytownHeel

HockeytownHeel Member+

Dortmund
    United States
    Jul 23, 2018
    I hope we keep Sancho but only if we add a couple more pieces.. We are just not there yet ....

and by a couple more pieces I mean add a little less Favre.

Alex C repped this.
  2. naopon

naopon Member+

Jan 2, 2007
    California
    Club:
    Kawasaki Frontale
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The BVB account tweeted then deleted this:
    IMG_7442.jpg

Maybe they know something we don’t, but I wouldn’t be shocked if Sancho accepted a big pay raise and a contract extension. He’s the best player on the team and really enhances the club’s international profile, and it’s not clear there are better situations in Europe for him this summer.

astrophyz repped this.
  3. astrophyz

astrophyz Member

Sep 23, 2016
    Boston, USA
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Egypt
    https://www.goal.com/en/news/barcel...ds-messi-wage-scale/2zkvzpfdlail1c865vmmueojb

Q: Would you make ter Stegen the highest paid BVB player at 15m/year if that would bring him here?
    A: Yes. No question about it!

I think we should put him in our plans! If he doesn't renew or transfer by summer 2021, then I think we should pounce. By then his transfer fee may be a little more reasonable. Conversation with his agent needs to start now.

I like Burki, but ter Stegen is another level. It would be a huge statement.

4. HockeytownHeel

HockeytownHeel Member+

Dortmund
    United States
    Jul 23, 2018

Id rather have Donnurama or someone else. Ter Stegen in 2021 for that price? no thanks.

5. Jiri Havran

Jiri Havran Member

Apr 8, 2016
    Oslo
    Club:
    Shanxi Baorong
    Nat'l Team:
    Czechia
    There must be goof keepers in BL for under 20m, or look to East, wasn’t that Slavia Prague keeper good?

6. Oliseh

Oliseh Member

Borussia Dortmund
    Croatia
    Nov 29, 2019
  7. Oliseh

Oliseh Member

Borussia Dortmund
    Croatia
    Nov 29, 2019
    Transfermarkt updated value of BvB players.

Hakimi 45 - > 60M
    Sancho 120 - > 130M
    Haaland 60-> 80M

8. Jiri Havran

Jiri Havran Member

Apr 8, 2016
    Oslo
    Club:
    Shanxi Baorong
    Nat'l Team:
    Czechia
    If we’ll have to pay 50m for Hakimi, I’ll rather let him go, he’s not that good. Apart of that goal on Saturday and that cross to Hazard, he had relatively mediocre game (like many others did). during his time here he alone has costed us many points
    Have to say, I haven’t seen bigger talent FB than Alphonso Davies. In my opinion he’s as good FB as VVD is CB. Together with Pavard Bayern has best pair of FBs in the BL, maybe in Europe.

9. Oliseh

Oliseh Member

Borussia Dortmund
    Croatia
    Nov 29, 2019

What about Mario Fernandes? I just dont get it how this guy spend most of his career in Moscow and he is the last 5 years considered top 20 RB in the world....

10. Jiri Havran

Jiri Havran Member

Apr 8, 2016
    Oslo
    Club:
    Shanxi Baorong
    Nat'l Team:
    Czechia
    Don’t follow Russian football.

11. Oliseh

Oliseh Member

Borussia Dortmund
    Croatia
    Nov 29, 2019
    Meunier is a done deal...

12. Oliseh

Oliseh Member

Borussia Dortmund
    Croatia
    Nov 29, 2019
    I would bring Cavani also, contract for 1 year. Gotze gone, give that money to El Matador and he would help us a lot

13. astrophyz

astrophyz Member

Sep 23, 2016
    Boston, USA
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Egypt
    I've been dreaming of Cavani for ages haha! I think it would be a great match.

14. Oliseh

Oliseh Member

Borussia Dortmund
    Croatia
    Nov 29, 2019
    I love him since he was playing in Napoli..
    He has that Mandzukic strenght and great defense for 1 striker, but his finishing and ball control are much better.

Unfortunately, he is not so young anymore and he is more injured than healthy..

15. naopon

naopon Member+

Jan 2, 2007
    California
    Club:
    Kawasaki Frontale
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Reportedly Bellingham has rejected Bayern in favor of BVB.

16. Alex C

Alex C Member+

Oct 27, 2015
    Chatham
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Cavani still has a lot to offer, would be a great signing.

17. Oliseh

Oliseh Member

Borussia Dortmund
    Croatia
    Nov 29, 2019
  18. Alex C

Alex C Member+

Oct 27, 2015
    Chatham
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I would prefer Adeyemi over Bellingham. Much cheaper, will be ready to play first team sooner and being German is more likely to settle easily and stay longer.

Bellingham will be constantly linked with EPL moves which will be distracting and annoying.

19. hava

hava Member+

Apr 30, 2016
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    I haven't followed Adeyemi but he seems to be another highly regarded talent.
    He was born in Munich and played for Bayern's youth which is always a bit alarming. But he's apparently rather a Dortmund fan. It'd be probably better for him to establish himself playing for a first league team first before joining us.

20. Oliseh

Oliseh Member

Borussia Dortmund
    Croatia
    Nov 29, 2019
    Dortmund are asking minimum 110M € for Jadon, i think thats too low. Bayer is aksimg more for Kai, Dembele went for a bigger price and Sancho is better than both of them at this stage.
    CIES values sancho at 200M, i would ask for 140M € starting price for negotiations.

I just cant believe he wants to go to United who wont win anything in the next 10 years 4 sure...

21. HockeytownHeel

HockeytownHeel Member+

Dortmund
    United States
    Jul 23, 2018
    These English kids grow up following their favorite teams too... Its not hard to conceive it.. My biggest issue is the fact we are selling him so low.

22. Oliseh

Oliseh Member

Borussia Dortmund
    Croatia
    Nov 29, 2019

I dont like todays football with this apsurd numbers behind transfers and i hope this Corona shit will somehow restart football when it comes to that, but i doubt it.

Sancho is our biggest prospect we ever had, never ever we had a player in that age (maybe Gotze, but didnt had nearly those brutal stats as Jadon) that was so dominant in numbers and i think he is surely a contender for future top 5 players for Baloon D'or, 4 sure, with no doubt.

Everything below 140M for him is unnaceptable. United wants him so badly and United is by far the richest club in the world, they have that money and a lot more than 140M...

But for Jadon's future, its very hard to understand his decision, ok i get it, home town, near family, but when it comes to sport ambition, i just dont see United doing anything noticeable in the near future, do you agree?
    I mean Martial, Rashford, for me overpriced players, not WC material, Maguire behind with 100kg as a centre back is a joke, Pogba has that "Neymar mentality", its like he is picking mathces, he is already is some stage of retirement and just enjoying life more than playing football.. That United team is not for Sancho, he is going from better team to worse, to a team that is mediocracy for years now and the light at the end of the tunnel is not appearing.. I just dont get that, if we need to seel him, he should pick Lpool, nothing else in PL.

Firmino
    Mane Salah Sancho

Crazy...

23. hava

hava Member+

Apr 30, 2016
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Just recently there was an article about Havertz and how the Corona crisis changed the dynamics considerably, he might even stay. Leverkusen is in a similar situation and they too very likely have to forget the sum they once hoped to get for him. Several clubs are currently trying to persuade the players to accept forfeiting a part of their salaries. The coming summer simply cannot be compared to the previous transfer windows.

24. Oliseh

Oliseh Member

Borussia Dortmund
    Croatia
    Nov 29, 2019
    When it comes to United, they have plenty of cash, no virus in the world can shake their financial wealth..
    Jadon's agents are asking for 400K £ per week, they will pay that, they CAN pay that..

25. Oliseh

Oliseh Member

Borussia Dortmund
    Croatia
    Nov 29, 2019