Transfer Thread 2020/2021

Discussion in 'Borussia Dortmund' started by hava, May 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blueberry_night

Blueberry_night Member+

Apr 5, 2016
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Ingenious. You should replace Michael Zorc

2. Jiri Havran

Jiri Havran Member

Apr 8, 2016
    Oslo
    Club:
    Shanxi Baorong
    Nat'l Team:
    Czechia
    As the team travels to Malaga tomorrow, and we haven’t heard anything else, it is to understand that LF is the coach for the rest of the season. What a wasted opportunity, and what a waste of talent!

3. Obsidian

Obsidian Member

Apr 22, 2012
    near Munich
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Who would you want to replace Favre with? Just being curious, I also see it that way that LF might not be the right choice at this time, but who to get instead?

4. Oliseh

Oliseh Member

Borussia Dortmund
    Croatia
    Nov 29, 2019
    RBL coach?

5. Jiri Havran

Jiri Havran Member

Apr 8, 2016
    Oslo
    Club:
    Shanxi Baorong
    Nat'l Team:
    Czechia
    In fear of whom to replace him with, we’ll continue to drop points. I’d take even Kovac.
    Instead of benching Akanji who was responsible for many goals against us, he’s blaming the team for not playing well and dropping many points...

6. Oliseh

Oliseh Member

Borussia Dortmund
    Croatia
    Nov 29, 2019
    Atletico wants to get rid of Lemar.
    I like him and his value dropped to 30M, he is only 24...

7. podrinje

podrinje Member+

Borussia Dortmund
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Oct 10, 2013
    Bay Area!
    Club:
    Alemannia Aachen
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    He has no reason to go to Dortmund as Dortmund is simply not a much bigger stepping stone compared to RBL.

Nagelsman is waiting on the Bayern job and I can see him going there in the summer.

8. Oliseh

Oliseh Member

Borussia Dortmund
    Croatia
    Nov 29, 2019
    A shame.. We will have to wait a next few years to win something, cause be sure with LF we wont win anything

9. naopon

naopon Member+

Jan 2, 2007
    California
    Club:
    Kawasaki Frontale
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Nagelsmann is out of reach. But perhaps Marsch would be attainable?

10. hava

hava Member+

Apr 30, 2016
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    We won't be looking for a new coach unless we seriously underperform in the first games. And then there is no way we'll get a coach from a first league of any country currently under contract.
    Bigger names available are Pochettino or Wenger shortterm for the remainder of the season. I suppose no one here wants Emery.
    But again, that will only happen if we really shit the bed and the season would be already over by then.

11. HockeytownHeel

HockeytownHeel Member+

Dortmund
    United States
    Jul 23, 2018
    Favre must have the board sold on his ability....

Otherwise why would they continue to be looking at making moves for a coach that may not stay. To me it says that he is likely staying on for the season with no thoughts at all of replacing him.

12. BvB_Peon

BvB_Peon Member

Apr 14, 2016
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund

I'm not for or against Dahoud but to his defense he was not given much of a chance to prove himself. He barely played and when he did it was against teams like Bayern...

13. BvB_Peon

BvB_Peon Member

Apr 14, 2016
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Wait why aren't you bringing Kloppo too? We need a replacement for the Head Clown otherwise we'd still be going nowhere even with these players.

14. Oliseh

Oliseh Member

Borussia Dortmund
    Croatia
    Nov 29, 2019
    Milan didnt agree terms with Barca over Todibo... Bring him to Dortmund!

15. Oliseh

Oliseh Member

Borussia Dortmund
    Croatia
    Nov 29, 2019
    Larsen is on his way to Eintracht as it seems.. I like that, he is not for us, clean the "dressing room"..
    I see Eriksen is going to Inter for just 15-20M, wtf? How we didnt make an offer? He is far better than Gotze

16. Dr.Phil

Dr.Phil Member+

Jan 18, 2004
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    That's quite a bit since his contract expires in June

17. Raumdeuter

Raumdeuter Member+

Jan 14, 2009
    Texas
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany

18. Jiri Havran

Jiri Havran Member

Apr 8, 2016
    Oslo
    Club:
    Shanxi Baorong
    Nat'l Team:
    Czechia
    This team has the most, but we still need experienced CB. Neither Pisczu or Akanji are to rely on. They could be 5. and 6. coach with 3 atb. At least we should play Balerdi, he was quite good in friendlies.
    If we want to challenge for trophies, we must bring one this winter!

19. HockeytownHeel

HockeytownHeel Member+

Dortmund
    United States
    Jul 23, 2018
    Sadly I think we are stuck with Favre until the season ends. There is no one we can grab that can make a worthwhile run. Pochettino isnt coming and no managers worth a crap are going to move midseason. I dont remember anyone moving midseason that wasnt already sacked.

20. Oliseh

Oliseh Member

Borussia Dortmund
    Croatia
    Nov 29, 2019
    Can is close to Dortmund and RBL signed Olmk from my home team Dinamo Zagreb. This kid has a great future, Leipzig is doing a fantastic job and they soon will dominate German league among Bayern im afraid...

21. HockeytownHeel

HockeytownHeel Member+

Dortmund
    United States
    Jul 23, 2018
    Omlo is a good signing. I like what RBL are doing. They are fun to watch. Clearly they cant keep that coach long if he continues this success at RBL. He will be a commodity for sure.

As for Can. I cant find anything on it. Ive googled it with nothing.

22. HockeytownHeel

HockeytownHeel Member+

Dortmund
    United States
    Jul 23, 2018
    Also, Can would probably be a good signing for us. He is in his prime. Relatively been injury free I think. Fills a role of need and is a pretty good footballer.

Not sure why Juventus hasnt played him but Juventus is Juve... They are pretty dang good.

23. hava

hava Member+

Apr 30, 2016
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Kicker thinks that financial issues are a possible obstacle to get him but they confirm BVB's interest. He'd cost around 30 million and only selling Alcacer might make the club invest that now. He currently earns more at Juventus than Reus so I don't think we will or should pay him a salary even close to that. He's also considered to be rather a signing for the defense than midfield and while this may be one of our issues, it seems odd making this kind of investment instead of trying to find a natural defender.