Transfer Season 2016-2017 (IPL and Iranian legionnaires)

Discussion in 'Iran' started by +PL+, May 16, 2016.

1. +PL+

+PL+ Member+

Jun 22, 2015
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    #1 +PL+, May 16, 2016
    Last edited: May 16, 2016
  2. KiarashM

KiarashM Member+

Mar 2, 2014
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    Piroozi Newspaper is reporting that Mehdi Taremi is close transferring to a La Liga club this summer...

Zandi360 repped this.
  3. +PL+

+PL+ Member+

Jun 22, 2015
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Never take these news papers seriously specially if they are from club fans news papers. Piroozi is Persepolis fan's news paper, and I have to admit they are sensational media outlet. They just report garbage rumors. SS fan's news paper is even worse. I don't take any speculation from these news papers seriously unless I see Taremi or his agent admitting the news in a press conference or read it in some reliable source.

4. Zandi360

Zandi360 Member+

Dec 10, 2013
    Club:
    Sepahan
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    I have a feeling Taremi's move this summer will positively surprise us all. It would be amazing to see him in a top 3 league

5. +PL+

+PL+ Member+

Jun 22, 2015
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    #5 +PL+, May 16, 2016
    Last edited: May 16, 2016
    Getafe and Eibar were looking for Iranian players last season. Getafe relegated so it might be a team like Eibar looking for a cheap striker. (if the news are accurate). Taremi won't make an impact if he moves to La Liga. He should start with a league like ECL, Eredevisie, RPL or Turkish league. He doesn't have the mental capacity of playing in big leagues and he might disappear very soon. We don't like to see another Karim in Osa. If you remember Karim was more successful than Taremi in NT and IPL but still he couldn't score in Spanish second division and lost his confidence. It was a torture watching him in Osa.

KiarashM repped this.
  6. KiarashM

KiarashM Member+

Mar 2, 2014
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    According to Goal, Racing Santander offered him a contract. They are in the race for promotion to Segunda Liga, this sounds more realistic IMO. It would be a good place for him to develop.

It's a club with long history of La Liga football, but recently they went down because of financial struggles.

Zandi360 repped this.
  7. Zandi360

Zandi360 Member+

Dec 10, 2013
    Club:
    Sepahan
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    I guess I wouldn't mind him playing in Segunda Liga, Taremi is right now at a similar level as Ansarifard when Karim left for Osasuna, but I think Taremi will be much more successful in Spain. In case he will want to leave afterwards it will be a good base to transfer to a top 10 European league the same way Ansarifard left to Greece.

KiarashM repped this.
  8. +PL+

+PL+ Member+

Jun 22, 2015
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    #8 +PL+, May 17, 2016
    Last edited: May 17, 2016
    If he joins the team for a 1 year contract then I agree with you. He can give it a shot and see if he is suitable for Spain. But, this kinds of deals are not usually on one year basis. Look at Saeed Ezattolahi, Haghighi, Azmoun, Haji Safi,... all signed more than 2 years deals. If Santander relegates again or has weak results, they take Taremi down with them and he won't be a free agent but a milking cow for his club. Taremi is not a solid player now, he is "Ehsasati" just as many of our players in IPL. Karim lost his confidence in a shitty Osa and the messed up financial and management situation in Osa made things even worse. Taremi will break under such a condition. He needs to find a team that gives him playing time, competition for position, and have some financial back bone. Clubs that just promote to Segunda Liga usually don't have such characteristics. I think it is a very risky decision for Taremi and he should think about better deals and not rush this... certainly I don't like to see him join a Qatari or Chinese club either. He is inclined toward Qatar... and I can see it. He wants to chase the money... despite having talent and potentials to grow stronger in Europe. Last time he was very close to join that Kuwaiti club for big money but fans pressure changed his opinion in last moment.

The best bet he can get in Spain is either a new promoted team to La Liga or an above mid table team in Segunda Liga. This way his team has stability and he can play with good players instead of some shitty players with no motivations as it was the case with Osa and poor Karim. A good above mid table Segunda Liga team with some stable financial backing, a decent management team and squad, he can test his skills. Otherwise, he should start in Netherlands, Turkey, Greece or alike leagues with top 5 teams at each respecting league.

9. +PL+

+PL+ Member+

Jun 22, 2015
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Circulating rumors are:

Khalatbari -> SS Tehran
    Mansourian/Skocic -> SS Tehran
    Veisi -> Sepahan
    If Veisi moves for Sepahan then there is high chance for
    Jesus and Beit Saeed to move to Sepahan as well.
    Amiri -> Persepolis

There are some whispers about Torabi -> Persepolis and Bakhtiar Rahmani -> SS Tehran.

10. +PL+

+PL+ Member+

Jun 22, 2015
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    More rumors:
    Kaveh Rezaei (Zob Ahan) FW and Ali Mohammadi (Saba) AMF in negotiation with Persepolis
    http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1326504/پرسپولیس-به-دنبال-علی‌محمدی-و-کاوه-رضایی
    Farshid Bagheri (Saba) DMF -> Persepolis
    http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1326507/مذاکره-پرسپولیس-برای-جذب-هافبک-دفاعی
    Sosha Makani and Umania are leaving Persepolis
    Sasan Ansari (Foolad) RW might join SS Tehran if Skocic moves there.
    Faraki -> Saipa
    http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1326425/واکنش-مدیرعامل-سایپا-به-سرمربیگری-فرکی

11. KiarashM

KiarashM Member+

Mar 2, 2014
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    Khabar Online now says Deportivo Leganes, another Spanish club is interested in Taremi. They are 1st in the Segunda Liga now.

Zandi360 repped this.
  12. Zandi360

Zandi360 Member+

Dec 10, 2013
    Club:
    Sepahan
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
  13. +PL+

+PL+ Member+

Jun 22, 2015
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Rumors are circulating around that a Russian team has been watching Alipour and just gave their offer to Persepolis! I don't know if this is bazar garmi or not but if it is true, Persepolis is disintegrating one by one, Taremi, Rezai, Umania, Lobanov(?), Maric, Rezaian and now Alipour may leave the team. Can't they just stay for one more season and have a good ACL run? Same thing is happening to SS Khuzestan.

14. Zandi360

Zandi360 Member+

Dec 10, 2013
    Club:
    Sepahan
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    Azmoun linked with Spartak Moscow

15. KiarashM

KiarashM Member+

Mar 2, 2014
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    Reza Shekari is currently on trial with FC Basel.

16. KiarashM

KiarashM Member+

Mar 2, 2014
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    Sosha Makani linked with NK Istra 1861.

17. Amirel

Amirel New Member

May 22, 2016
  18. Amirel

Amirel New Member

May 22, 2016
  19. +PL+

+PL+ Member+

Jun 22, 2015
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
  20. Zandi360

Zandi360 Member+

Dec 10, 2013
    Club:
    Sepahan
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    Mehdi Taremi confirms he most likely will leave Persepolis on Navad, La Liga a possible destination from the way he responded (probably Leganes if they promote)

KiarashM repped this.
  21. KiarashM

KiarashM Member+

Mar 2, 2014
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    Great destination for Taremi, from IPL to La Liga straight is just great business. It will be exciting when the club announces the signing. Hopefully soon

Zandi360 repped this.
  22. +PL+

+PL+ Member+

Jun 22, 2015
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    It is not done yet. Leganes' chance of advancing to La Liga has been decreased by their last loss. Taremi only joins them if they promote.

23. +PL+

+PL+ Member+

Jun 22, 2015
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    #23 +PL+, May 24, 2016
    Last edited: May 24, 2016
  24. +PL+

+PL+ Member+

Jun 22, 2015
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    [​IMG]

Agha Moalem (Mr. Teacher) aka Majid Jalali became new manager of Peykan club. He is the one who introduced Torabi to Iranian football. I hope he continues to contribute to our football.
    http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1328342/خوش-خوشان-جلالی-در-باشگاه-پیکان(عکس)

[​IMG]
    Mr. Faraki who celebrated the championship in Sepahan in season 2014-2015 signed a new contract with Saipa.
    http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1328316/رسمی-فرکی-سرمربی-سایپا-شد

[​IMG]
    The best news is coming from QSL. QSL will reduce its clubs to 12 from 14 in next season, so we have less chance for Iranian football players to rot there.:thumbsup: The milking cow is leaving the farm :ROFLMAO:
    http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1328242/لیگ-قطر-از-فصل-آینده-12-تیمی-می‌شود

25. KiarashM

KiarashM Member+

Mar 2, 2014
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    Zandi360 repped this.